• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Great. If I had thought of that, I would have made Mark in my FE7 a guy instead of another girl since my first Morgan was a guy...
Or maybe that's where the other Morgan went after TFP.
Alternatively, while Robin and Lucina (and to a less extent Chrom) are busy in Smash, Morgan get board and goes time traveling. Cue Morgan nearly destroying time and space.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Alternatively, while Robin and Lucina (and to a less extent Chrom) are busy in Smash, Morgan get board and goes time traveling. Cue Morgan nearly destroying time and space.
I could definitely see female Morgan doing that at least. Male Morgan would probably be too busy playing cheerleader for his mom (or dad).

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I could definitely see female Morgan doing that at least. Male Morgan would probably be too busy playing cheerleader for his mom (or dad).
"Oh, by the way, when I was gone I decided to hang out with a bunch of other versions of me and I convinced them to come back here with me. How cool is that"

*hundreds of Morgans stream out of the outrealm gate*

Robin and Lucina: 0_0

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
I'm playing FE7 right now (slowly, will speed up once school is done for winter maybe), and it's enjoyable. It has more mission variety than Awakening, the characters are likeable so far, the gameplay is decent, and it eases you in so even if you're used to casual mode like me, you can adapt nicely.

I've heard good things about Ike's games (at least PoR story-wise), but I've never played them, so I can't say for sure.
I might get this then. Its on Wii U virtual console store so it'll be even easier to play since I won't have to use emulator.

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
I did that to someone. Its so funny. Also the next best thing is shield breaking a jiggly.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Went way back into the Pixiv results for Lucina.

Sky is torn asunder
Fear that breaks the brave
Will not drag me under
Climb out of the grave

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Here's a picture I found of Lucina while strolling the internet.
this would make a good story

Shaymikyu

I think this is the first fan art I've seen of one of the alternate Lucina palettes.

(Source)
If I didn't love the colors on the Nowi palette so much, I'd use the Sumia one more.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I think this is the first fan art I've seen of one of the alternate Lucina palettes.

(Source)
If I didn't love the colors on the Nowi palette so much, I'd use the Sumia one more.
I wish Lucina's color pallets had included ones for all of her potential mothers. It would have been a nice nod.

Shaymikyu

I wish Lucina's color pallets had included ones for all of her potential mothers. It would have been a nice nod.
Agreed. I guess you could pretend the Cordelia one is Sully, at least. An Olivia palette with pink hair would be cute, though. Heck, she'd look cool with female Robin's white hair as well with dark clothes. Wario being in doesn't stop Mario from having clothes based off of him.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
This reminds me that I absolutely hate how ChromxCordelia can't be a thing. Admittedly it would make Cordelia OP because she's already perfect story-wise, but she would be my first pick for Chrom.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
You know i once heard this funny little head canon that Lucina will inherit a little bit of her mother's traits and some of her personality.

Sumia: Will be pretty much a klutz but can keep it together long enough to make it.

Maribelle: Will be prim and proper, but with less...Maribelle in her.

Sully: Will prefer to go out and train than study, even if she understand the importance of knowledge.

Olivia: being very shy, buy tries to swallow it long enough for people.

Robin: might inherit her snark as well as her tendency to eat everything.

Shaymikyu

You know i once heard this funny little head canon that Lucina will inherit a little bit of her mother's traits and some of her personality.

Sumia: Will be pretty much a klutz but can keep it together long enough to make it.

Sully: Will prefer to go out and train than study, even if she understand the importance of knowledge.

Headcanon accepted.

Also, on Robin-mothered, there's the "cuddling soft things" tendency. I could see that from Sumia too (though more gentle than with Robin).

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
You know, if custom final smashes were introduced in Smash 4, I would be perfectly fine if Lucina had this one.

Shaymikyu

You know, if custom final smashes were introduced in Smash 4, I would be perfectly fine if Lucina had this one.

Cue a ton of people fighting Lucina with Robin.
With all due respect I think this is a rather dumb idea.
It actually DOES make sense for Chrom... Thanks, Chapter 11.

NOTE: Relevant part at 0:35.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Cue a ton of people fighting Lucina with Robin.

It actually DOES make sense for Chrom... Thanks, Chapter 11.

NOTE: Relevant part at 0:35.
ChromxJigglypuff confirmed canon.
Also, I would totally fight Lucina with Robin in that case. I'd still rather have Morgan as her Final Smash.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Also, I would totally fight Lucina with Robin in that case. I'd still rather have Morgan as her Final Smash.
I do have to say, Chrom's ninjamance ability would make a formidable final smash

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I wonder what Morgan would inherit from her parents...

Shaymikyu

Final smash? Morgan needs to be a costume for Robin. Please, let me play as the best kids.
I wonder what Morgan would inherit from her parents...
I kind of want to come up with headcanons now for each possible Morgan. Maybe I'll get on that.
I'm so glad glasses Robin is catching on.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Haven't been around these boards since Smashboards is being silly about notifications.

So what's been going on... outside of Luigi and Lucina now having an S-Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom