• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Edit: Oh no, I don't think Chrom can handle much more of this guys :seuss:

That could work.

C'mon, Lissa, take it to the Barracks!

Walhart, Panne, Virion smells,
Gaius, Kellam, Owain, and Anna's shills!

That could work too.

Trust Seeds, Beaststones, Concoction smells,
Goetias, Mystletainns, Elixirs, and Dracoshield shells!

Be my guest.:)
Those are great :laugh:. Though I would replace Virion with Donnel because, you know, his handle livestock and all.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Those are great :laugh:. Though I would replace Virion with Donnel because, you know, his handle livestock and all.

Edit: Guys, we should stop soon, I don't think Chrom can handle much more of this
:seuss:
True, I was just trying to find something that kind of sounded like pineapple, and Virion had the same syllables.

Donnel does make more sense, though.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
True, but it'd be nice to see someone other than me posting there for once.

shaya I am berry disappoint </3

jk lol :seuss:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well I tend to feel bad about posting in there with my for glory wifi stuff, it just isn't the same as tournament pressure stuff.
And then when it comes to tournaments I'm trying to mix it up with Falco (thinking of bringing out my Robin in tournament soon: ©MARTH WITH PROJECTILES) and otherwise Marsman and the opportunities for Lucina aren't there :< (DOUBLES WILL HAPPEN THOUGH I SWEAR).

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
well ofc it's never the same

but it's still Lucina play

although I can wait a bit for new things since my stunt against that DDD is enough to hype anyone that goes in there lol

same for my minute long battle vs ganon

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
well ofc it's never the same

but it's still Lucina play

although I can wait a bit for new things since my stunt against that DDD is enough to hype anyone that goes in there lol

same for my minute long battle vs ganon
Still upset about you getting that screen KO. I had a chance, but chance kicked me.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
True, but it'd be nice to see someone other than me posting there for once.
not to worry, I have a few replays coming up soon that I want to get off my 3DS before the new patch drops

includes plenty of

not today though, today I must play more Metal Gear Rising

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Woah, so I go the bed and the thread advances an entire page before I wake up. I wonder what...

*see's FE:Aified DK Rap*

Alright, can't say I saw that coming.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Still upset about you getting that screen KO. I had a chance, but chance kicked me.
The salty runback :seuss:

And on the same stage, even.

not to worry, I have a few replays coming up soon that I want to get off my 3DS before the new patch drops

includes plenty of

not today though, today I must play more Metal Gear Rising
If they are not sexy fake outs they suck :seuss:

just kidding, any time that happens it's awesome.

Woah, so I go the bed and the thread advances an entire page before I wake up. I wonder what...

Anything goes, dear Werdna. You know that :)

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

It was inevitable. :seuss: Funny enough, the Robin Social Thread almost followed suit at around the same time, yet sadly the chain was broken. :ohwell:

Shaymikyu

It was inevitable. :seuss: Funny enough, the Robin Social Thread almost followed suit at around the same time, yet sadly the chain was broken. :ohwell:
Which, ironically, I think was me. If I wasn't on my phone waiting for class, I'd gladly go for Round 2.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Which, ironically, I think was me. If I wasn't on my phone waiting for class, I'd gladly go for Round 2.
Hahaha, it's all good, m'lady! ^w^ Just because the chain is broken, does not mean it cannot be reforged once again. I guarantee you that we've yet to see the last of the DK rap in the Robin Social Thread, mark my words. XD

Shaymikyu

It's beautiful. Best FE:A fanfiction bar none.

Also, the ending... Gerome is indeed worthy of marrying Morgan.

Actually, if this is the test to see if someone's worthy of marrying Morgan... In my first run, Cynthia would probably sing along. Haven't married off my Aether Daughter yet because of needing more of the kids. Poor Lucina in my third run, though. Although, their supports seem to hint that she likes his singing.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It's beautiful. Best FE:A fanfiction bar none.

Also, the ending... Gerome is indeed worthy of marrying Morgan.

Actually, if this is the test to see if someone's worthy of marrying Morgan... In my first run, Cynthia would probably sing along. Haven't married off my Aether Daughter yet because of needing more of the kids. Poor Lucina in my third run, though. Although, their supports seem to hint that she likes his singing.
Whose singing does :4lucina: like?

Shaymikyu

Whose singing does :4lucina: like?
Morgan. Well, I don't think she said she specifically liked his voice, but in their B Support, she walks in on him singing a song he sang to the kids who gave him flowers to give to Lucina in their C Support and she seems to like it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Morgan. Well, I don't think she said she specifically liked his voice, but in their B Support, she walks in on him singing a song he sang to the kids who gave him flowers to give to Lucina in their C Support and she seems to like it.
Ahh...
Also, this goes great with the song!

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Waitwaitwait, when it drops, the replays reset?! Asdfg i need to back up my replays with a guy named Aster, it may have been Free For AllGlory, but we were bros till the end!
He also played a killer Lucina who paired well with my Ganon... We were a great team till he left... SAKURAI WHYYYY?!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Waitwaitwait, when it drops, the replays reset?! Asdfg i need to back up my replays with a guy named Aster, it may have been Free For AllGlory, but we were bros till the end!
He also played a killer Lucina who paired well with my Ganon... We were a great team till he left... SAKURAI WHYYYY?!
I don't think I have any replays saved...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The patch modifies characters' attributes. Replays are only saved as strings of button inputs, meaning if characters' attributes are changed, the replay desyncs and no longer functions correctly. So any replays saved before the update is released will no longer work after the patch is applied.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The patch modifies characters' attributes. Replays are only saved as strings of button inputs, meaning if characters' attributes are changed, the replay desyncs and no longer functions correctly. So any replays saved before the update is released will no longer work after the patch is applied.
That's how replays work? Interesting...
Also, this is pretty good: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10661321/5/Fixer-Upper
and this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10749743/4/Smash-Cut

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
That's how replays work? Interesting...
Yeah. Actual video would be prohibitively large (probably talking about 50-100 MB per minute, depending on whether it recorded at 60fps, resolution, etc.), and probably kill the processor, so it just stores button input data. So, if you see Lucina walk forwards for just over 1 second and do a f-tilt, the replay just records "hold control stick right for 87 frames; at frame 79 button A was pressed". If Lucina's walk speed is changed, however, she will cover more/less distance in that 87 frames, resulting in a desync (the replay plays back a completely different game to what you originally played). So that's why they have to disable older replays once the new patch comes out.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yeah. Actual video would be prohibitively large (probably talking about 50-100 MB per minute, depending on whether it recorded at 60fps, resolution, etc.), and probably kill the processor, so it just stores button input data. So, if you see Lucina walk forwards for just over 1 second and do a f-tilt, the replay just records "hold control stick right for 87 frames; at frame 79 button A was pressed". If Lucina's walk speed is changed, however, she will cover more/less distance in that 87 frames, resulting in a desync (the replay plays back a completely different game to what you originally played). So that's why they have to disable older replays once the new patch comes out.
So that's why you can't transfer to say... Youtube?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So that's why you can't transfer to say... Youtube?
Pretty much, yes. It would need to convert the button inputs into a full, Youtube-compatible video (which takes ages, even for normal videos on my computer), store it somewhere (would be a problem if your SD card is getting full/you don't have one), and then upload it. Mario Kart 8 can do that with ghost data, but of course the Wii U is a different, more powerful beast, and even on that it takes ages to process and upload everything, and cannot do any longer than 1 minute, so I wouldn't bank on it being part of Smash for Wii U either (go on Sakurai, prove me wrong).

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Pretty much, yes. It would need to convert the button inputs into a full, Youtube-compatible video (which takes ages, even for normal videos on my computer), store it somewhere (would be a problem if your SD card is getting full/you don't have one), and then upload it. Mario Kart 8 can do that with ghost data, but of course the Wii U is a different, more powerful beast, and even on that it takes ages to process and upload everything, and cannot do any longer than 1 minute, so I wouldn't bank on it being part of Smash for Wii U either.
I want that future in the Wii U version so badly.

Shaymikyu

Lucina thinks Link is a Manakete.
(Source)

EDIT: Also, not related to Lucina, but I found the best thing ever on KYM.

Also, older, but this always makes me cry with laughter.

On a less fluffy note:

This... Makes a ton of sense, actually, since Lucina is called the "Foreseer." (Source)

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
EDIT: Also, not related to Lucina, but I found the best thing ever on KYM.

Also, older, but this always makes me cry with laughter.

On a less fluffy note:

This... Makes a ton of sense, actually, since Lucina is called the "Foreseer." (Source)
Where has that first image been all this time ;o;

You'd think Lucina would also pair well with Celebi or Xatu. Hell, maybe even Dialga.

Shaymikyu

Where has that first image been all this time ;o;

You'd think Lucina would also pair well with Celebi or Xatu. Hell, maybe even Dialga.
Well, the plot does remind me a bit of the second Mystery Dungeon game. Traveling back in time to stop some dragon from wreaking havoc... Said character traveling back also getting separated from at least one friend, having their alliances unclear to the audience and leads at first, and also being connected to one of the protagonists somehow. And using a god/legendary to travel back in time in the first place.
Speaking of Manakete's................

This makes an insane amount of sense. Turning into a more powerful form that's only temporary...

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, the plot does remind me a bit of the second Mystery Dungeon game. Traveling back in time to stop some dragon from wreaking havoc... Said character traveling back also getting separated from at least one friend, having their alliances unclear to the audience and leads at first, and also being connected to one of the protagonists somehow. And using a god/legendary to travel back in time in the first place.

This makes an insane amount of sense. Turning into a more powerful form that's only temporary...
lol.jpg

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Today is a sad day, I just saved over my first FE:A playthrough so I could get started on my Lunatic/Classic Robcina playthrough. I still have my Lunatic/Casual with them paired though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom