• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

What it's like for Chrom to support this and the Robin threads.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
First of all, more fanart:

Second of all, if anyone is a member on the Serenes Forest forums, let me know. I need a huge favor from them.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
First of all, more fanart:

Second of all, if anyone is a member on the Serenes Forest forums, let me know. I need a huge favor from them.
I always love Lucina fan art that plays on her butterfly motif. It's one of my favorite things about her.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Oh crap! Here come the feels! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I've been working on it. Since it's technically a sequel I'm having some issues with ideas despite already having the basic stuff down. I'm barely on chapter 2 at this point.
Need some help?
I was also just singing a FEA version of the DK Rap...

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So, I found a spotpass who married Nowi... and is playing older build Robin...

Should I be concerned?

Shaymikyu

Should I be concerned?
I Streetpassed someone exactly like that the other day- Build 3 Robin with Chrom blue hair and married to Nowi. The moment I noticed Nah's hair and put two and two together I lost it laughing.

Nowi's another one I wouldn't mind doing a run of one day possibly, but only with Build 2 Robin.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Just a little...

I've Streetpassed a Stahl/Nowi run before, and every time I see it, I think of this comic.

Ditto on that one Awkward Zombie comic about Galeforce when I Streetpass a Gaius/Tharja game.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Should I be concerned?
Maybe, I doing a Nowi run at the moment, but I could only do it with Build 2.

Timing, skill and luck.
Lucky, I only get to versus cpus and it's no fun when I land a full charged shield breaker and they perfect shield it and then the land a full charged shield breaker against me I don't perfect shield it :glare:.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
In :4lucina:'s voice: I'm so sorry.

EDIT: And here's the version that introduced me to it.
Ah, now this brings back memories! I remember playing DK64 back in 1999. I was 9 years old and me and my siblings got the game for Christmas. The DK rap, the 4 player multiplayer, the Banjo Koozie influence, DK64 just oozes personality, style and grace. I truly hope Smash Bros. Wii U brings back the DK rap in some form or another.

Shaymikyu

Ah, now this brings back memories! I remember playing DK64 back in 1999. I was 9 years old and me and my siblings got the game for Christmas. The DK rap, the 4 player multiplayer, the Banjo Koozie influence, DK64 just oozes personality, style and grace. I truly hope Smash Bros. Wii U brings back the DK rap in some form or another.
As much as I jested in the last post, I agree. I missed it in SSB 3DS. Kongo Jungle needed it, even if it meant giving it three songs instead of two.

Shaymikyu

So, Lucina thread, I need your opinion on something. I decided to make my male Robin to add into my icon (maybe, if there's room) and I'm worried his coat color might look weird with the shadows. I was trying to go with a blue that was different from the Chrom-married Robin in my icon already (hence also why he has Lucina's brooch instead of the exalt brand on him).

I also plan on adding glasses, but I can't find clipart similar enough to the ones on the other two Robins in my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom