• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
How long are one-shots in your experience, Werdna?

This one I'm almost done with is my first time with one.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
DO IT. NOW.
Getting the next chapter of A Future Disowned done by tomorrow is my priority right now.

How long are one-shots in your experience, Werdna?

This one I'm almost done with is my first time with one.

Uhhh, considering I have only actually ever written one oneshot (up until recently I only did ongoing stories), but in the end of the day I figure that length should be however long or short it needs to be.

I typically keep chapters between 3-5k words, though some have been shorter.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Really, Chrom?
I'm not complaining, Cordelia is better than Sumia imo, Chrom should just stick with those pies and mediocre supports while I get to have an awesome red haired Morgan.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
My Morgan could kick your Morgan butt in a fight.
Or we could pair our Morgans up and make the ultimate army of Morgans which would discuss strategy.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
There's only room for one Morgan. Let them fight.
Two children enter, one child leaves. Winner is Morgan no matter what.

Morgan for most OP child, breaking the arena system.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
That's the same for Australia. It sucks :glare:
actually it hits Australia the day after the EU release (because time zones) - 29th November.

I dunno about anyone else, but seeing that photo of the box is finally making it sink in as to just how close the game is to release. It feels like only yesterday they were announcing it, and it's a bit surreal to think just how close the hype train is to its... Final Destination (ahahaha, aha, ha, ha)

I'll get my coat.

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
actually it hits Australia the day after the EU release (because time zones) - 29th November.
Oh, so they did change it. I though that it was only Europe that was get the date change. Well lucky us. Now I REALLY need to get some money.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Guys! Look!

I got it.
If you are not trolling us, as soon as you see the "codec" call for Lucina, tell us what is said!

I'm not complaining, Cordelia is better than Sumia imo, Chrom should just stick with those pies and mediocre supports while I get to have an awesome red haired Morgan.
Blue hair Morgan is better. She gets Aether. Does your red haired Morgan get aether? I think not.

There's only room for one Morgan. Let them fight.
Unless its both F!Morgan and M!Morgan, then there is totally room for both of them

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I dunno about anyone else, but seeing that photo of the box is finally making it sink in as to just how close the game is to release. It feels like only yesterday they were announcing it, and it's a bit surreal to think just how close the hype train is to its... Final Destination (ahahaha, aha, ha, ha)

I'll get my coat.
You learn nothing for that pun.
I love messing with you guys. :troll:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

Really, Chrom?
Pie is the ultimate source of power in Awakening. It's the greatest weapon.

Speaking of Cordelia, I did the Spotpass thing, and got quite a bit of teams shockingly enough. Most were all early game with no pairings, but one had Chrom/Sully, and one had Chrom/Olivia and Gaius/Sumia. This one I actually bought since his Robin was really darn strong- he hadn't beaten the game yet, but he was doing Lunatic/Classic and ergo much stronger than me. Two were a bit more interesting...

One was a Robcina with Olivia/Chrom. They even had a couple of similar pairings to mine, like Donnel/Sully and Gaius/Sumia (I guess that's our school OTP:laugh:). The other, however, I still haven't beaten. It's a Robin/Cordelia file*, and the Severa is just a beast. I'm either saving up to buy it or just waiting until I make Laurent break the game. I'm the only female Robin, though.:sadeyes:

*I know this because Morgan had Cordelia's hair and Severa had that Robin's hair.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So my mail just exploded with notifications from fanfiction.net. At first I thought:

"Whoa my story got noticed senpai?"

But then I found that they were from the same guy.

Hi to you too, @ Robertman2 Robertman2 :)

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Pie is the ultimate source of power in Awakening. It's the greatest weapon.

Speaking of Cordelia, I did the Spotpass thing, and got quite a bit of teams shockingly enough. Most were all early game with no pairings, but one had Chrom/Sully, and one had Chrom/Olivia and Gaius/Sumia. This one I actually bought since his Robin was really darn strong- he hadn't beaten the game yet, but he was doing Lunatic/Classic and ergo much stronger than me. Two were a bit more interesting...

One was a Robcina with Olivia/Chrom. They even had a couple of similar pairings to mine, like Donnel/Sully and Gaius/Sumia (I guess that's our school OTP:laugh:). The other, however, I still haven't beaten. It's a Robin/Cordelia file*, and the Severa is just a beast. I'm either saving up to buy it or just waiting until I make Laurent break the game. I'm the only female Robin, though.:sadeyes:

*I know this because Morgan had Cordelia's hair and Severa had that Robin's hair.
I must have walked past everyone who has the game two days ago, since now i've just been getting one a day. And yeah, most seem to be early game. I wonder if thats because they are just playthroughs that didn't get very far, or they just never updated their spotpass team.

Also, I pitty the people who have to go up against my team, I made it as evil as possible without just giving everyone lethality.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I must have walked past everyone who has the game two days ago, since now i've just been getting one a day. And yeah, most seem to be early game. I wonder if thats because they are just playthroughs that didn't get very far, or they just never updated their spotpass team.

Also, I pitty the people who have to go up against my team, I made it as evil as possible without just giving everyone lethality.
I'm trying to get my team to that point. I'm just weak right now because everyone is in a transistion period. Robin and Laurent are almost done, though.

Where I was today, it seemed to either be beginning teams or "holy cow this is impossible." I'm in the middle.

EDIT: I will say this, though- Robin is easily devastating some of the bonus box characters that were beating her easily a week ago, and the others are picking up too.

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman

Lethality is a bully of a skill, it's either you friend or your worst nightmare.

Shaymikyu

Lethality is a bully of a skill, it's either you friend or your worst nightmare.
I remember in one fight, my Lon'qu activated Vantage, then Lethality. It was beautiful.

I gave my Morgan (who has Rightful King, keep in mind) Lethality as well, because I'm evil.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well there's certainly no reason to feel any shame given how good this fan fic is. Very well written and I'm enjoying your fan fic so far. Keep it up! ^_^
^~^

It's a one shot, so that's it for this story. I'm considering doing a re-telling of Awakening with my actual IRL personality sometime. Sure, it'd be pretty altered to suit myself, but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom