• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
So, my recent picture harvest went well, and I bring back a great bounty of fanart for all.

First off.... CHIBI LUCINA X ROBIN!!!

Now for some pictures of happy Lucina

And you know what, here, have one of Robin with Kirby riding in his hood.

That robin one with Kirby is so adorable!! aahhh! It's SO cute. Someone should find an image of Lucina Kirby because he looks so cute with the mask on. I also like the Lucina one above the one where she is holding the flowers.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
That robin one with Kirby is so adorable!! aahhh! It's SO cute. Someone should find an image of Lucina Kirby because he looks so cute with the mask on. I also like the Lucina one above the one where she is holding the flowers.
Lucina Kirby is probably my favorite Kirby. I wish Lucina could keep her mask on, too.

Robin Kirby is precious, as well. I think R.O.B. Kirby is my other favorite though, because "BEEEEeeeep!"

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Lucina Kirby is probably my favorite Kirby. I wish Lucina could keep her mask on, too.

Robin Kirby is precious, as well. I think R.O.B. Kirby is my other favorite though, because "BEEEEeeeep!"
Indeed. Dammit Sakurai give us an Masked Lucina as an alternative at least. I mean... you could even have her in her full Marth disguise too.

Also in other news, the lack of reviews on the chapter of my fanfic I put up five days ago makes me :(
I had thought for sure the massive WTF plot-twist would lead to tons of people freaking out.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Thanks for all the welcomes! ^^ I don't mind the shippings, although I don't ship anyone, myself. It seems like a fun place here. ^^

So, has anyone gotten a 3DS theme yet? I have the blue one that's free up right now. I wanted a more elaborate one, but none of them appeal to me (and even the ones that do I think would have been better off free). The best one I see is the Zelda one, but I've never played Link to the Past so I can't justify getting it. All the rest are patterns and Mario. The Rosalina one has nice color to it, I guess. I'm hoping we'll get a Pokémon one with OR/AS.

I now found out where I can get Wi Fi in my suite more easily, but I doubt I'll be fighting For Glory any time soon.
Yes!!! I have the blue one too. ^^ I'm waiting for a Pokemon one. More specifically, Alpha Sapphire's... Japan is getting it for sure, but no announcement on when or if the west will.

Shaymikyu

Thanks for all the welcomes! ^^ I don't mind the shippings, although I don't ship anyone, myself. It seems like a fun place here. ^^

Yes!!! I have the blue one too. ^^ I'm waiting for a Pokemon one. More specifically, Alpha Sapphire's... Japan is getting it for sure, but no announcement on when or if the west will.
If they release one for OR/AS (or even two for each version) I'll be getting it for sure, especially an Omega Ruby one. I have a lot of nostalgic love for Ruby.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
If they release one for OR/AS (or even two for each version) I'll be getting it for sure, especially an Omega Ruby one. I have a lot of nostalgic love for Ruby.
Gen 3 was my favorite pokemon Gen. I literally gave in and bought a 3DS the instant i heard the remakes were coming.

Shaymikyu

Gen 3 was my favorite pokemon Gen. I literally gave in and bought a 3DS the instant i heard the remakes were coming.
Mine too! Even though I've been in the franchise since I, III has a special place in my heart. I reacted to the remakes being revealed the way a lot of people reacted to when it was revealed they were remaking Gold and Silver. I've been playing the demo, though there isn't much to do in it, but just hearing the remixed music makes me hyped.

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
Yes, someone that also loved third gen. I adored third gen and I am excited for the remakes. I really liked the region a lot. The new features were great and I really liked the new Pokemon introduced. Of course, secret bases were amazing and I am excited they're brining them back. I've waited so long for their return.

Shaymikyu

I liked the Secret Bases in the original, but the new ones seem like a HUGE improvement. I'm super excited to decorate it.

The one thing I'm still curious to see is if customizing your trainer returns. I like May and Brendan's defaults, so it doesn't bug me too much if we can't, but I loved personalizing my trainer in X.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I liked the Secret Bases in the original, but the new ones seem like a HUGE improvement. I'm super excited to decorate it.

The one thing I'm still curious to see is if customizing your trainer returns. I like May and Brendan's defaults, so it doesn't bug me too much if we can't, but I loved personalizing my trainer in X.
Wasnt it already confirmed we cant customize them in OR/AS?
Remember seeing something somewhere saying that

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

Unfortunately, since they wanted to stay true to the original game, they've dropped customization in ORAS.

I don't really mind it too much since I tend to go default anyways. I like all the Third Gen love here; they're my favorite Pokémon games ever! :grin:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Wasnt it already confirmed we cant customize them in OR/AS?
If it was, I missed it. I just googled it and it seems you're right. That's a real shame, even if May is probably my favorite Pokémon trainer you can play as.

Considering the article mentions that it will remain "exclusive to Kalos," I'm worried for later generations not getting it. I know Pokémon tends to drop things with each gen as well as gain them, it feels kind of like a backwards step considering how I know many people who clamored for customzing your trainer.
Unfortunately, since they wanted to stay true to the original game, they've dropped customization in ORAS.

I don't really mind it too much since I tend to go default anyways. I like all the Third Gen love here; they're my favorite Pokémon games ever! :grin:
I adore May's new look enough that I'll be fine with it, to be honest. May was already among my favorites. I like the new tan Brendan, too.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
If it was, I missed it. I just googled it and it seems you're right. That's a real shame, even if May is probably my favorite Pokémon trainer you can play as.

Considering the article mentions that it will remain "exclusive to Kalos," I'm worried for later generations not getting it. I know Pokémon tends to drop things with each gen as well as gain them, it feels kind of like a backwards step considering how I know many people who clamored for customzing your trainer.
I hunted, for days, specific clothes for my character. Good times. I loved making my guy look how I wanted him to but oh well.

Shaymikyu

I hunted, for days, specific clothes for my character. Good times. I loved making my guy look how I wanted him to but oh well.
I think I spent more time dressing up my character at first than actually battling. Same with Pokédollars or whatever the currency is called. I love to change her look with either the environment she's in (i.e. the warmer clothes in Snowbelle, more summery clothes in Cyllage) as well as to reflect actual seasons, like all green in March.

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I also have the black theme, simply to compliment my regular ol' Cosmo Black 3DS. I'd jump on any opportunity to get a FE themed one when presented lol. Same with the New 3DS face plates. :smirk:

So far got to Robin and Lucina's B Support. My heart melts over how much Robin is concerned over Lucina, and how he'll do anything to help her. ♥

Shaymikyu

I also have the black theme, simply to compliment my regular ol' Cosmo Black 3DS. I'd jump on any opportunity to get a FE themed one when presented lol. Same with the New 3DS face plates. :smirk:

So far got to Robin and Lucina's B Support. My heart melts over how much Robin is concerned over Lucina, and how he'll do anything to help her. ♥
Kind of a random question, but where did you get your icon? I've seen a few of the customized Robins floating around in other places, but I have yet to find out where you can find out where to make your own.

Speaking of those supports, I'm seeing why people say Morgan is similar to the Robin that they share a gender with. M!Morgan's non-brother Lucina supports are pretty similar, even with him giving her flowers (still haven't gotten to S with them yet, though).

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Wow, I see. :( That's sad they dropped trainer customization, I would have thought they would at least have different options for say the Emerald outfits and retro RS outfits. Oh well. Definitely hyped for the game nonetheless. :)

Gen 2 is actually my favorite Gen. I still play Soul Silver from time to time. <3

Shaymikyu

Wow, I see. :( That's sad they dropped trainer customization, I would have thought they would at least have different options for say the Emerald outfits and retro RS outfits. Oh well. Definitely hyped for the game nonetheless. :)

Gen 2 is actually my favorite Gen. I still play Soul Silver from time to time. <3
Brendan's at least kind of blends the two together.

I like Gen 2 as well. I've put a ton of hours into Crystal, and I love Soul Silver a lot as well. I still think HG/SS has the best soundtrack in the franchise bar none (though X/Y gives it a run for its money).

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Kind of a random question, but where did you get your icon? I've seen a few of the customized Robins floating around in other places, but I have yet to find out where you can find out where to make your own.

Speaking of those supports, I'm seeing why people say Morgan is similar to the Robin that they share a gender with. M!Morgan's non-brother Lucina supports are pretty similar, even with him giving her flowers (still haven't gotten to S with them yet, though).
Just about everyone's sprites were released a few days ago. I've made a couple of customs, including my avatar there and White Mage Robin.

Shaymikyu

Just about everyone's sprites were released a few days ago. I've made a couple of customs, including my avatar there and White Mage Robin.

Thanks! I'll save that link! Shame I have to add the hair color myself (though my male Robin had just a darker brown anyway for his hair).

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Brendan's at least kind of blends the two together.

I like Gen 2 as well. I've put a ton of hours into Crystal, and I love Soul Silver a lot as well. I still think HG/SS has the best soundtrack in the franchise bar none (though X/Y gives it a run for its money).
Silver was basically my childhood. I absolutely love Soul Silver's GS Sounds option that plays the old GB music. I wonder if ORAS will have the same thing?

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I find it hard to bring my self to fight a Lucina in For Glory.
For one it hurts my heart to hear those cries of pain coming from her
and for two it rips my heart in half that im punching my waifu.

thatsjustmethough

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I find it hard to bring my self to fight a Lucina in For Glory.
For one it hurts my heart to hear those cries of pain coming from her
and for two it rips my heart in half that im punching my waifu.

thatsjustmethough
And here cries don't help. Which is why male Robin is awesome

:4robinm:: Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Sup guys. I'm going to be using Lucina now with my main Ike.
Hello there, and welcome to the thread. Hope you enjoy your stay of stuff that has nothing to do with the actual thread's creation but should be totaly okay with.

(also the occasional pictures that should be more common come on guys)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Hello there, and welcome to the thread. Hope you enjoy your stay of stuff that has nothing to do with the actual thread's creation but should be totaly okay with.

(also the occasional pictures that should be more common come on guys)
Have some Morgan with Lucina (or you can pretend it's Build 2 Robin, as well, since they are similar).

Source

And here she is with Best Daughter.

Source

And here she is with Best Daughter and Almost the Robin on My Male Run But Slightly Lighter Hair and a Different Hairstyle.

Source

I'll dig through my fan art folder of things I've saved from what I've seen and see what else I can find. I'm low on Lucina alone pictures, but I do have a couple with young Lucina dancing and playing with Robin which I may or may not post here depending.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Hey, another fellow Ike user! Welcome! :grin:
I remember read people say that Ike was still really ****. While I won't main or second him and first I really hated is walking speed, his far from being bad. Example, his forward smash is god like. Yes the start up is slow but that's just it, only the start is bad, everything else is pretty fast. It's not meant to be thrown out like very other forward smash in the game. It is meant for someone who has miss the edge or for some one dumb enough for there shield to be broken. Ike is actually really fun to play

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I'll dig through my fan art folder of things I've saved from what I've seen and see what else I can find. I'm low on Lucina alone pictures, but I do have a couple with young Lucina dancing and playing with Robin which I may or may not post here depending.
If I could show you my Folder..

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I remember read people say that Ike was still really ****. While I won't main or second him and first I really hated is walking speed, his far from being bad. Example, his forward smash is god like. Yes the start up is slow but that's just it, only the start is bad, everything else is pretty fast. It's not meant to be thrown out like very other forward smash in the game. It is meant for someone who has miss the edge or for some one dumb enough for there shield to be broken. Ike is actually really fun to play
I don't really know anyone who'd use his FSmash like that, asides from messing up with the 3DS' circle pad haha. Honestly, he's so much more fun to use compared to Brawl; he can get around the stage quicker than before imo, which makes a huge difference for me.

Shaymikyu

If I could show you my Folder..
I really need to start separating all my different fan art out. Right now it's one big fan art folder with everything in it. It'd make finding things way easier. I'll make that a winter project because I have little time right now.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I really need to start separating all my different fan art out. Right now it's one big fan art folder with everything in it. It'd make finding things way easier. I'll make that a winter project because I have little time right now.
Well if you ever need some more Aw's and Daww's or just in general art you may have not seen yet, just give me a message.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Well if you ever need some more Aw's and Daww's or just in general art you may have not seen yet, just give me a message.
I have a folder like that too... only I think I have linked every picture in it over the course of the past 2 months, lol.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

You don't ship yet? That will change. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Again, welcome!
Sup guys. I'm going to be using Lucina now with my main Ike.
Welcome! Have fun discussing Lucina with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom