• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Also, guys, i just saw the Hotsprings conversation for :4robinf: and :4lucina:, where Female Robin is her mother, and this comment someone made just completely made my day.

"F!Robin: I tried so hard to do you right when I raised you Lucina…but in the end even I cannot save you from your father’s dork genes"

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Also, guys, i just saw the Hotsprings conversation for :4robinf: and :4lucina:, where Female Robin is her mother, and this comment someone made just completely made my day.

"F!Robin: I tried so hard to do you right when I raised you Lucina…but in the end even I cannot save you from your father’s dork genes"
That conversation is absolute gold! :rotfl: Which reminds me of this pic I saw in Smash:

"Hold on, tiny, [golden] Mother! I'm coming!"

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
That conversation is absolute gold! :rotfl: Which reminds me of this pic I saw in Smash:

"Hold on, tiny, [golden] Mother! I'm coming!"
Yeah, the conversation is pretty great. Still prefer the Lucina x M!Robin version, since while its less funny, so much more touching and emotional.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
How about 1 and 2 together, something and something happens and they get sucked into a different universe or something. May sound cheesy but it can come up with some great quality work.

Im also interested in 3 because I like getting a different aspect on the Smash cast.
I prefer only doing one of the 3 but with 3 I was thinking doing each different newcomer's views and how the vets are reacting to them, not just Robin. E.g. Dark Pit might get some food and sit next to Link and Samus, who feel uncomfortable are Pitoo because of there bad encounters with their own dark selves.

Though I might do one because I really love Awakening (though it's the only fire emblem game I've played) and I really like Young Link (if that wasn't obvious)

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Get a Critial Hit (AetherHAHAHAdon'thurtmeplease) right in his loin(s)(Does Loin even need an S or what because i generally don't know.) for maximum damage and 100% chance to disable him forever foot because who needs a foot. Or the Spine I guess that works too.

dont throw a tomato at me for my horrible joke about aether it will never happen again i promise

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
And this isn't an alt for Lucina :c

In other news, I feel as if we are getting a subtle increase in female members here.

Wouldn't claim to know why but it's nice.
Because both genders can appreciate the awesome that is Lucina.

This made me laugh so hard, especially because I did the Hot Spring Scramble right after the Summer Scramble, in which Chrom embarrasses himself if you married him.

Count me in on loving Henry and Olivia's support, but all of Olivia's supports I've seen are pure gold so far.

I will say this, though- Inigo as Chrom's son and Lucina's sister is a blast (yeah, just got him on my Yarne/Robin run, and I'll get him on my Robin/Lucina run in a couple of chapters once Lucina and Morgan are stronger).

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Hi guys.

Recently got to try out Lucina on a friend's smash, and she was amazing. Out of all characters I've ever played in smash, I really resonated with Lucina the most and how fast I felt comfortable with using her really shocked me. I picked her playstyle up immediately and loved how she felt. So, I'll be sticking around, and she's definitely going to be a secondary of mine. :)
Hiya! ^_^ Welcome to the social thread for Lucina and it's great to hear your really enjoying her character in the game! Hope to see you around more so you can join in the love for Lucina! <3

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Because both genders can appreciate the awesome that is Lucina.
That I get, but the few new ones we're getting are indeed female.

Maybe I'm looking too deep.

Well...Lucina didn't end up walking in on someone bathing...so she was saved?

:seuss:

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
Well, the mechanics in RD are much more refined (and maybe complex), but unfortunately, support conversations took an awful hit due to time constraints. There's base conversations, which *kinda* makes up for it, but it's really not the same. While RD's strongest point is easily the grandiose story, the difficulty is considered ridiculously wack, which is why I don't recommend it as quickly; strangely, it was my first FE game, so I've a conflicting opinion. XD

If IS brings back those games in the future, I hope they'll give it proper support conversations; it's the only facet that's holding back Radiant Dawn imo.

Ayup, it was pretty heart-wrenching for me; I won't go into it 'cause spoilers, but it really made you feel bad.
I forgot about that. Apparently many people have said that where the difficulty is very hard. That's too bad about the support conversations because I love them a lot in Awakening. Funny that it was your first game in the series.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here know how to counter Rosalina with Robin, because she's a ******. Seriously, I vs a cpu lv 9 Rosalina on Reset Bomb stage on the second part of ht stage in the bomb ont the little breakable plate form that looks like an L, she (actually Luma) hit me as Robin at 69% and KO me WITHOUT ACTIVATING THE BLACK AND RED BLOT. I was like WHAT THE ****, HOW THE HELL DID SHE DO THAT. She then latter ko'd at a low percent (about 89%) on the first part of the stage on the far right solid stage part and again, it was luma. What the HELL IS WRONG WITH LUMA. IT'S LIKE A MINI VERSION OF LITTLE MAC. Someone please help me.......

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Does anyone here know how to counter Rosalina with Robin, because she's a ******. Seriously, I vs a cpu lv 9 Rosalina on Reset Bomb stage on the second part of ht stage in the bomb ont the little breakable plate form that looks like an L, she (actually Luma) hit me as Robin at 69% and KO me WITHOUT ACTIVATING THE BLACK AND RED BLOT. I was like WHAT THE ****, HOW THE HELL DID SHE DO THAT. She then latter ko'd at a low percent (about 89%) on the first part of the stage on the far right solid stage part and again, it was luma. What the HELL IS WRONG WITH LUMA. IT'S LIKE A MINI VERSION OF LITTLE MAC. Someone please help me.......
CPU opponents do not accurately represent players.

Luma is actually rather easy to separate from Rosalina. Just side smash Luma near an edge and Rosalina is temporarily gimped.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Get rid of Luma first (it has about 50 HP I think), then go for Rosalina herself, it works something like that for any character against her. Be careful fighting Rosalina in the air, her aerials are good and she has good air movement as well.
by the way this is the Lucina thread, most people here play Robin too but you'd probably get better answers if you asked in the Robin board

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
CPU opponents do not accurately represent players.

Luma is actually rather easy to separate from Rosalina. Just side smash Luma near an edge and Rosalina is temporarily gimped.
BUT WHY THE HELL COULD LUMA KILL ME AT 69% WHEN I CAN BARELY KILL ROSALINA AT 120%?! WHY, why.....

(goes to corner, starts to cry)

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I always try to lure out the Luma with my advantage of projectile attacks. If you can, try to get rid of it first before going after Rosalina. You'll be able to pelt her with your range advantage once she's without the Luma. Follow up a successful Arcfire with a FAir combo. I've successfully fought against a couple Rosalumas in For Glory and some friends who main with her with Robin.

Shaymikyu

That I get, but the few new ones we're getting are indeed female.

Maybe I'm looking too deep.

Well...Lucina didn't end up walking in on someone bathing...so she was saved?

:seuss:
It's been a while, but if I recall, Robin was referring to Lucina getting in a frenzy over trying to get the wooden Robin figure at a souvenir shop before they might sell out. "I'm coming, tiny wooden mother!" Also, probably one of my favorite Lucina moments. Dorky Lucina is probably my favorite.

She has a cute dorky side in her supports with non-sibling male Morgan too- she attempts to crack a joke about how tied together Robin and Chrom seem and wonders why they never "'tied' the knot." Morgan and Lucina's support chain is so sweet. It's all about Lucina trying to learn from Morgan how to be an optimist.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Sorry forgot to mention guys, I know that you should always get rid of Luma straight away, I just lost on how stupidly strong luma is. Serious, Koing at 69%. Whats up with that.

Get rid of Luma first (it has about 50 HP I think), then go for Rosalina herself, it works something like that for any character against her. Be careful fighting Rosalina in the air, her aerials are good and she has good air movement as well.
by the way this is the Lucina thread, most people here play Robin too but you'd probably get better answers if you asked in the Robin board
Yeah, I would post this in the Robin thread but it's been very, inactive, lately. It makes me sad.

Shaymikyu

Same here.:110: Robin is my main girl and probably one of my best SSB characters ever.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Yeah, I would post this in the Robin thread but it's been very, inactive, lately. It makes me sad.
If there's one thing I've learned from lurking (Besides we all mostly share a common interest of Robin n' Lucina) is that this thread doesnt die very easily. And probably wont die forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom