• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Other 2ed Gen pairing work well too if you insanely min max it. Like pairing Tharja with Ricken then marry Noire for a Morgan with an insanely high magic stat.
Manakete Morgan is a fun one.

I actually already did Lon'qu/Cherche, too. It's another one of my favorites. Ditto on Nah/Gerome.

I'm still torn on who to put Chrom with. Olivia is tempting, but I also really adore Sumia as a character and she's so limited on supports as it is.
Do it for the pies!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Okey I'm back.

Good to know I missed nothing other than Slamwakening while I was being traumatized left.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Manakete Morgan is a fun one.

Do it for the pies!
I'm already at C-Support with them. They fight together well, and their support so far is sweet. Actually, my farthest support is Stahl/Sully. They're already to A, and I just got to the chapter where you find out that "Marth" is a girl.

Manakete Morgan does seem like fun. Same with Taguel Morgan. I'm still bummed Chrom or Lucina Morgan can't become a lord.

Shaymikyu

Help, I'm addicted to this game again!

And I just got to Pie Time With Chrom and Sumia.

One goal I have this time is to work on Donnel more. I barely used him in my original playthrough.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
"Chrom... Lissa... And all of my teammates. Know that I dunked for you."

Shaymikyu

Phew, calling it a night with Awakening. Got to the part where you recruit Nowi and Gregor and already S-Supported Stahl and Sully with Chrom and Sumia right behind soon. I think I'll put off my aforementioned F!Robin run until I beat this one so I can focus on it, or maybe I will do it simultaneously. We'll see.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
All this discussion of Fire Emblem: Awakening is REALLY tempting me to start another play through of the game after already doing over a dozen play throughs. Not that it would be bad if I did but I simply have SO many games in my backlog I really need to finish.

Hmmmm..............alright, I'm starting a new play through of the game! You guys and gals have convinced me. :p I'm actually really excited to get back into my favourite game of all time once again. As usual, I'm pairing up Robin with Lucina, that's never going to change haha. I'd like to mix things up this time but it might be best to just enjoy myself and not worrying about who I should pair up for optimum results for the future children, stats, ect. Yeah, I think I'll just have a laid back play through and not worry about any tedious grinding for levels, stats or skills. But I will aim to get as many support conversations as I can. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Shaymikyu

All this discussion of Fire Emblem: Awakening is REALLY tempting me to start another play through of the game after already doing over a dozen play throughs. Not that it would be bad if I did but I simply have SO many games in my backlog I really need to finish.

Hmmmm..............alright, I'm starting a new play through of the game! You guys and gals have convinced me. :p I'm actually really excited to get back into my favourite game of all time once again. As usual, I'm pairing up Robin with Lucina, that's never going to change haha. I'd like to mix things up this time but it might be best to just enjoy myself and not worrying about who I should pair up for optimum results for the future children, stats, ect. Yeah, I think I'll just have a laid back play through and not worry about any tedious grinding for levels, stats or skills. But I will aim to get as many support conversations as I can. LET'S DO THIS!!!

That's my favorite way to play.:happysheep: Just see who ends up with who.

What I'm worried about is when I do three playthroughs, if I want to do a fourth, I'll have to delete one.:(

As a side note, why did I never team up Sully and Stahl before? They pulverize everything. This might be another one of my favorite pairings in the game now.

EDIT: I lied. I'm going to play more. This game won't let me leave.

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Help, I'm addicted to this game again!

And I just got to Pie Time With Chrom and Sumia.

One goal I have this time is to work on Donnel more. I barely used him in my original playthrough.
Donnel is pretty damn strong as 1stgens go. Getting those first few levels into him is a pain but once you get past that he starts tearing through foes like nobody's business, and he has solid promotion options (Hero 2stronk).

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
That's my favorite way to play.:happysheep: Just see who ends up with who.

What I'm worried about is when I do three playthroughs, if I want to do a fourth, I'll have to delete one.:(

As a side note, why did I never team up Sully and Stahl before? They pulverize everything. This might be another one of my favorite pairings in the game now.

EDIT: I lied. I'm going to play more. This game won't let me leave.
It really should be my favourite way to play too but for some reason I'm all obsessed about stats, skills and classes for the various future children that I'm constantly playing match maker, which is fun in it's own right but really not necessary for most of my play throughs.

Just delete the one that has the least amount of value to you or one you know you'll never come back to. It's not an easy decision, trust me I know, but if you want to do a fourth play through, something's gotta go.

You know, I've never actually paired those two up before. I always though pairing two calvary units together is like a big no no in Fire Emblem or in strategy games in general. Maybe I should try it out during this new play through.

Hahaha! This game is truly addicting so I don't blame you for playing some more. IT BECKONS YOU!!!

Shaymikyu

It really should be my favourite way to play too but for some reason I'm all obsessed about stats, skills and classes for the various future children that I'm constantly playing match maker, which is fun in it's own right but really not necessary for most of my play throughs.

Just delete the one that has the least amount of value to you or one you know you'll never come back to. It's not an easy decision, trust me I know, but if you want to do a fourth play through, something's gotta go.

You know, I've never actually paired those two up before. I always though pairing two calvary units together is like a big no no in Fire Emblem or in strategy games in general. Maybe I should try it out during this new play through.

Hahaha! This game is truly addicting so I don't blame you for playing some more. IT BECKONS YOU!!!

I'm not sure if they actually are good to pair up stat-wise, but they seem to be wreaking havoc in my game. Maybe I'm just getting lucky or my other units aren't as good as I think, though.

Shaymikyu

So I just finished the part where Emmeryn dies, and right after, Chrom proposed to Sumia. What the heck, Chrom?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So I just finished the part where Emmeryn dies, and right after, Chrom proposed to Sumia. What the heck, Chrom?
I did that on my F Robin playthrough. To be fair, you could have just waited to view the conversation

Also, as meh as I think the C-A convos are with Lucina x Robin, the S convo, the new version of the chap 21 scene and the hotsprings makes up for it 100 times

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
T
I'm not sure if they actually are good to pair up stat-wise, but they seem to be wreaking havoc in my game. Maybe I'm just getting lucky or my other units aren't as good as I think, though.
They sadly slightly suck for Kjelle, since she doesn't get any new options besides archer. Still playable though, just not ideal. Still did this in both my own playthroughs though, since you got to pair the Christmas Knights

Shaymikyu

Oh well. Guess I at least got a new support chain out of Sully and Stahl.

And some are like that. The main chain is meh and the S support is much better, or even the other way around. Still going for Robin x Lucina myself since my other choice is now taken. Almost to the part where you get her anyway.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Warning Received
Well this exists. EmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrass <3 <3 <3

Probably the sexiest pic I've seen of Lucina on the internet thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

:4robinm:: "It's time to tip her scales!!!"

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

I find that questionable with the more raunchy stuff out there.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Oh well. Guess I at least got a new support chain out of Sully and Stahl.

And some are like that. The main chain is meh and the S support is much better, or even the other way around. Still going for Robin x Lucina myself since my other choice is now taken. Almost to the part where you get her anyway.
Oh, didn't mean to say that it wasn't worth it, again, the hot springs scene (so much fluff), the new version of chap 21 scene alone make up for it

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Well, that was stupid of me. I thought I could get away with posting a sexy pic of Lucina like the one I just did but I guess that's a big no no in terms of being inappropriate. Should have realized that but given the other various lewd pics I've seen on here, I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Turns out it is and hence forth, I'm going to keep my pics in check so I don't get another warning. Haha, well now I know I suppose, although I really should have thought it out before posting that. Oh well. :p

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I find that questionable with the more raunchy stuff out there.
True, but I didn't want it to be too raunchy although apparently on Smashboards it is since I got a warning for posting it. I thought the swim suit Lucina's would get a hit but no, I guess Lucina in her underwear in a lewd way really "Tipped the scales." :4robinm:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, that was stupid of me. I thought I could get away with posting a sexy pic of Lucina like the one I just did but I guess that's a big no no in terms of being inappropriate. Should have realized that but given the other various lewd pics I've seen on here, I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Turns out it is and hence forth, I'm going to keep my pics in check so I don't get another warning. Haha, well now I know I suppose, although I really should have thought it out before posting that. Oh well. :p
You'll adjust to the rules :)

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
You'll adjust to the rules :)
Well in the back of my mind, I knew that posting this might elicit a warning but while my mind said no, the rest of me said yes and without too much thought I posted it. Silly me. :p But yeah, I'm sure I'll adjust to the rules just fine. I now know my limits so that's good. ^_^

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well in the back of my mind, I knew that posting this might elicit a warning but while my mind said no, the rest of me said yes and without too much thought I posted it. Silly me. :p But yeah, I'm sure I'll adjust to the rules just fine. I now know my limits so that's good. ^_^
You should have spoiled it.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Since I blew almost all of yesterday searching for that damn image, and also have gone through almost all Lucina works on Pixiv, I am officially giving up. Hopefully someone else will succeed where I have failed but for now, I am done.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Since I blew almost all of yesterday searching for that damn image, and also have gone through almost all Lucina works on Pixiv, I am officially giving up. Hopefully someone else will succeed where I have failed but for now, I am done.
Did you save some fluff?

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Well, there's this from a Pixiv doujin...

*But didn't you post this yesterday?*
Not the direct image.
*But still...*
Shut up me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom