• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Chrom/Lissa
Gauis and Nowi.
Frederick and Panne.
Henry and Lissa.
Donny and Tharja.
Olivia and Chrom.
I actually did Frederick/Panne and Henry/Lissa already. The former is one of my favorite support chains, actually.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Anyway, not that I'm actually recruiting people on my male Robin run- any suggestions on who to support with who? I want to mix it up from my female Robin run.
<-------- = extremely fluffy ones in my eyes

:4robinm: - :4lucina:
Chrom-Sumia
Gregor-Nowi
Frederick-Cordelia
Ricken-Lissa <----------------------
Panne-Kellam
Lon'qu-Cherche <------------------

And once you get teh kids

F!Morgan/Nah/Severa-Gerome <------------(Nah and Morgan especially)
Severa-Owain
Yarne-Nah

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

<-------- = extremely fluffy ones in my eyes

:4robinm: - :4lucina:
Chrom-Sumia
Gregor-Nowi
Frederick-Cordelia
Ricken-Lissa <----------------------
Panne-Kellam
Lon'qu-Cherche <------------------

And once you get teh kids

F!Morgan/Nah/Severa-Gerome <------------(Nah and Morgan especially)
Severa-Owain
Yarne-Nah
I actually already did Lon'qu/Cherche, too. It's another one of my favorites. Ditto on Nah/Gerome.

I'm still torn on who to put Chrom with. Olivia is tempting, but I also really adore Sumia as a character and she's so limited on supports as it is.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I actually already did Lon'qu/Cherche, too. It's another one of my favorites. Ditto on Nah/Gerome.

I'm still torn on who to put Chrom with. Olivia is tempting, but I also really adore Sumia as a character and she's so limited on supports as it is.
Henry/Sumia. They switch bodies.
'Nuff said.

Shaymikyu

Henry/Sumia. They switch bodies.
'Nuff said.
I got to their A-Support in my female Robin run (both were already taken by that point) and it's so cute. I might go that route to see the end of it (plus white-haired Cynthia has to be cute).

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
There was another Space Jam movie?:ohwell: Or am I missing a joke here?

Anyway, not that I'm actually recruiting people on my male Robin run- any suggestions on who to support with who? I want to mix it up from my female Robin run.
Here are all the pairings I like, with comments for those that have strategic reasons behind them.

Lissa x Henry ~ lets you make Vantage + Wrath + Vengeance Sorcerer
Lissa x Lon'qu
Sully x Stalh ~ because you got to pair the christmas knights
Sully x Donnel ~ leads to good tank build for Kjelle with Aegis, Pavise, Sol, Vantage, and some other skill of your choice
Meriel x Kellam
Maribelle x Gaius
Maribelle x Ricken
Olivia x Henry ~ my third favorit pairing in the game, also badass sorcerer build mentioned for Owain applies to Inigo
Oilvia x Libra ~ same build mentioned above
Olivia x Lon'qu
Panne x Ricken
Panne x Gaius
Nowi x Ricken
Nowi x Donnel
Tharja x Libra
Tharja x Lon'qu
Cherche x Frederick
Cherche x Lon'qu
Cherch x Gregor

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

I really like Olivia with Henry, because awesome broken sorcerer Inigo with vantage, wrath, vengance, and galeforce is awesome. SHE TEACHES HIM WHAT A REAL SMILE IS AND THAT ITS OKAY TO FEEL ACTUAL EMOTIONS!!!

Also Frederick + Cherche is cool, since then you get to have it so Gerome is to Lucina as Frederick is to Chrom.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I really like Olivia with Henry, because awesome broken sorcerer Inigo with vantage, wrath, vengance, and galeforce is awesome. SHE TEACHES HIM WHAT A REAL SMILE IS AND THAT ITS OKAY TO FEEL ACTUAL EMOTIONS!!!

Also Frederick + Cherche is cool, since then you get to have it so Gerome is to Lucina as Frederick is to Chrom.
Genome is normally more like the Robin to Lucina's Chrom with some elements of Freddy in my games.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Genome is normally more like the Robin to Lucina's Chrom with some elements of Freddy in my games.
I meant in terms of like "loyal, slightly over protective knight" sort of way. Gerome probably wouldn't do the same sort of crazy stuff Frederick does....

or would he!?!?! dun dun DUN!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I meant in terms of like "loyal, slightly over protective knight" sort of way. Gerome probably wouldn't do the same sort of crazy stuff Frederick does....

or would he!?!?! dun dun DUN!
He does the crazy stuff Robin would do instead. For me at least.

Shaymikyu

Right now leaning towards:
Chrom x Sumia or Olivia
Henry x Olivia or Sumia
Stahl x Sully (helpful since I've already had them fighting side by side right now)
Lon'qu or Ricken x Lissa
Frederick x Cherche or Cordelia
Gaius x Nowi or Panne (Pannecake!)
Gregor x Cherche (if not Freddy)
Gregor or Donnel x Nowi (if not Gaius)
Gerome x Morgan
Yarne x Nah

And of course :4robinm: x :4lucina: most likely because Morgan Destroyer of Worlds (or Sumia, but I think I prefer her with Henry if I go Chrom x Olivia).

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Right now leaning towards:
Chrom x Sumia or Olivia
Henry x Olivia or Sumia
Stahl x Sully (helpful since I've already had them fighting side by side right now)
Lon'qu or Ricken x Lissa
Frederick x Cherche or Cordelia
Gaius x Nowi or Panne (Pannecake!)
Gregor x Cherche (if not Freddy)
Gregor or Donnel x Nowi (if not Gaius)
Gerome x Morgan
Yarne x Nah

And of course :4robinm: x :4lucina: most likely because Morgan Destroyer of Worlds (or Sumia, but I think I prefer her with Henry if I go Chrom x Olivia).
ChromxOlivia has Chrom getting a mini me. 'Nuff said.

Shaymikyu

I forgot how stupidly powerful Fredrick is in the initial chapters. I'm trying to use everyone so I end up with a different final team in the end battle, but Frederick is so hard not to rely on.

EDIT: Solution- I'll do one of the Chrom pairings in my male Robin playthrough and the other in my F!Robin/Laurent playthrough. The pairing is more important for the male Robin playthrough because of Lucina, but for the female one, it's less important since Robin won't be in that family for once.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I forgot how stupidly powerful Fredrick is in the initial chapters. I'm trying to use everyone so I end up with a different final team in the end battle, but Frederick is so hard not to rely on.

EDIT: Solution- I'll do one of the Chrom pairings in my male Robin playthrough and the other in my F!Robin/Laurent playthrough. The pairing is more important for the male Robin playthrough because of Lucina, but for the female one, it's less important since Robin won't be in that family for once.
Well depending on who you pick for Chrom to marry, I can give good Lucina builds for each possible mother for her.

Shaymikyu

Well depending on who you pick for Chrom to marry, I can give good Lucina builds for each possible mother for her.
I'm seeing how Sumia does teamed with Chrom. If I like it, I'll use her here and Olivia in my F!Robin/Laurent one. If not, it'll be reversed.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
ChromxOlivia has Chrom getting a mini me. 'Nuff said.
But Cynthia works so well as Lucina's younger sister. Also Chrom's reaction on her recruitment mission is hilatrious

Cynthia
Spare me your tales, brigand! I've nothing to say to someone who would impersonate my father!

Chrom
Your what? Oh, for the love of... How many daughters are going to come back in time to see me?

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
While Sumia/Chrom makes Cynthia a pega pony princess, I still like Fem!Robin/Chrom somewhat more because of the angst it adds to the plot. Morgan as Lucina's little brother is a cute addition as well.

Shaymikyu

But Cynthia works so well as Lucina's younger sister. Also Chrom's reaction on her recruitment mission is hilatrious

Cynthia
Spare me your tales, brigand! I've nothing to say to someone who would impersonate my father!

Chrom
Your what? Oh, for the love of... How many daughters are going to come back in time to see me?
I'm liking how he and Sumia work together and that you an support them early, so I'll likely save Olivia for the aforementioned Laurent run.
While Sumia/Chrom makes Cynthia a pega pony princess, I still like Fem!Robin/Chrom somewhat more because of the angst it adds to the plot. Morgan as Lucina's little brother is a cute addition as well.
Pega pony princess is the greatest title ever. And yeah, Chrom x F!Robin was my original support in my first run and it really adds a new layer to the story. I especially love the differing dialogue between her and Lucina in that one scene, and Morgan looks so cute with blue hair. I just want to mix it up to try and fill out more supports.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Cynthia
I know something was fishy with that guy! He barely even smiled when I found him. My REAL father would've given me a big hug and called me his little pega-pony princess!

Chrom
...Please tell me I never actually say that.

Cynthia
You'll say it right now, if you want me to believe you're the real Chrom!

Chrom
Um... It's...it's good to see you, my... Um... My little pega-pony princess...

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Sorry to interject, but can we just take a moment to recognize and appreciate that Lucina has become the ultimate waifu. Seriously, her alternate costumes embodies the various waifu's in Fire Emblem: Awakening you can marry. Thanks to Smash Bros, Lucina has now become the very essence of all the waifu's and that's freaking awesome! Waifu inception perhaps? :crazy:

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Yes.

Yes she has.

And she better be damn proud of it too.

:happysheep:
Well given how sassy she is in Smash Bros, I think she's pretty aware that she is and is heavily banking on that. Her becoming the ultimate waifu really takes her phrase, "I challenge my fate" to the next level! :4lucina: <3

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I'm here, I missed a lot. But:

Well given how sassy she is in Smash Bros, I think she's pretty aware that she is and is heavily banking on that. Her becoming the ultimate waifu really takes her phrase, "I challenge my fate" to the next level! :4lucina: <3

Lucina is the only waifu.

Shaymikyu

Oh god...

Shoot me, why does this exist.
That's really pretty. I don't see what's so disturb- oh crap no.:191:

Does one of the M!Robin voices also voice M!Morgan? I swear my M!Robin sounds exactly like him.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Shaymikyu

No, they don't. Neither of the VA's voice M!Morgan.

wat
Ah, okay. It must be my ears then.
I love the comments on it.

"You deserved better from me than a B-Ball and a Court full of Fouls."
"'TIME TO SLAM THE JAMS!' - Robin"
"Chrom On and Slam"
"'ANYTHING can SLAM!'
~ Chrom Barkley"

Never before have I actually been so happy to read Youtube comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom