• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So I just saw the S-rank conversation between Chrom and F!Robin, and all I can say is "oh god, Chrom, you are such a dork" :laugh:

To be fair thought, I'd probably do no better if I were to ask a girl out. :ohwell:

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
So I just saw the S-rank conversation between Chrom and F!Robin, and all I can say is "oh god, Chrom, you are such a dork" :laugh:

To be fair thought, I'd probably do no better if I were to ask a girl out. :ohwell:
Oh, god I remember those supports. Man, those supports were funny, but at the same time just really bad.

I really do not like that pairing whatsoever. I really don't.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

At least you wouldn't walk in on her :seuss:

at least i hope

Oh, god I remember those supports. Man, those supports were funny, but at the same time just really bad.

To each his own.

Last edited:

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Oh no, the thread is getting even further off topic! Gotta distract everyone... but how?
I know! Here! Look at the pretty image!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So this is the first time I wrote anything remotely close to a romantic short. I normally don't write romance, I write more action, detective, or other things that generally interest me. So this was a nice thing to try out, I'd like some criticism if it's possible since I actually don't have a fanfic.net account. I've been wanting to set one up, but I've just been generally shying away from the idea of it. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Growing Old

Scanning across the pages of an old leather-bound book sat the man that had defeated a veritable god. That had been over fifteen years ago, his daughter, Morgan, turns thirteen next month; she was outside, enjoying the summer with several other children. The dusky sepia toned skies set a mood in which his wife wasn't comfortable with. For the last few weeks, Lucina had an unsettling feeling that had been churning in her stomach, and caused in a loss for sleep. If there was any time to bring up her concerns, it was now.

"My love?" She asked quaintly, Lucina had put her own book down which she couldn't even pay attention to anyway.

"Yes, dear?" Robin asked, his eyes still locked onto his weathered pages. He asked as if it were more of an acknowledgement that she was present, rather then his genuine interest.

"I've been thinking." Lucina started off slowly, not sure where to go with this. "Mhmm." Robin's response to her start up, if anything to get her going on her thought.

Lucina set her book down on the nightstand that separated the two's chairs. "Do you find it strange how peaceful life is right now?" she asked, leaning back into her seat. "I feel that something is right over the horizon, and we've been too cooped up that if some evil were to occur, we won't be ready for it. I think we've grown weak."

Folding his book after setting a marker in his spot, he laid his book on top of Lucina's. "Of course we've grown weak. We've also grown old, Lucina." Robin pointed out, finally turning his head to face his wife, "Plus, Lord Chrom seems to have everything under control in the event of an attack. The older Morgan seems to be doing well in replacing me, and I believe Cynthia-..."

"But don't you see? We're just growing old, we're not filling our lives with anything." Lucina leaned over her chair and rested her hand on Robin's "When I said I want to grow old with you, I meant it, but I don't want to waste it by squandering our time together."

Nodding his head in agreement with her point, "What do you propose we do? We're too old to consider the battlefield, your father already has more than enough Shepherds who train newcomers. We've already traveled for several years. I know things aren't as exciting as they were when we first met, but if we end up doing nothing for the rest of our lives, I'd rather do nothing with you than anyone else in the world."

Even after all these years, Robin still had the power to make her feel so vulnerable. She blushed and looked away, rubbing her arm. "You haven't even met everyone in this world." Lucina weakly said out of embarrassment. "I don't need to, I've already got you."

"You're so trite, my love..."

"And yet, you're still blushing."

"Only because what you're saying is incredibly foolish."

"The truth may seem that way. "

"Gods, just shut up and read your book." Lucina said, still bright red and tossing Robin's book at his chest, which he barely caught. The white haired tactician laughed at his wife's embarrassment.

He opened the book back to his mark, as Lucina picked up her book from the nightstand and returned to her reading also.

A few quiet moments passed, and Robin lowered his book. "Are you going to be alright, Lucina?"

She smiled, resting her own book on her lap. "As long as I'm with you, it will be." And Lucina meant it.
I liked it. Are you going to post this somewhere?

Why not?
Oh no, the thread is getting even further off topic! Gotta distract everyone... but how?
I know! Here! Look at the pretty image!
Ooohhh... Pretty...

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I like dorky pairings, to be honest. I'm a sucker for cheese, though. I like Chrom x :4robinf:, but I can see why it's not everyone's cup of tea. I haven't done any other :4robinf: pairings yet though, so I don't have much to compare with. That said, at least on concept, I can't think of any Awakening pairings I flat out loathe (aside from a couple we discussed earlier that we should never bring up again).

My favorite actual pairing in Awakening though is probably male Morgan x Cynthia. I just love both characters a ton and their support is just cute. Shame there is absolutely zero fan art of it.:(

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I like dorky pairings, to be honest. I'm a sucker for cheese, though. I like Chrom x :4robinf:, but I can see why it's not everyone's cup of tea. I haven't done any other :4robinf: pairings yet though, so I don't have much to compare with. That said, at least on concept, I can't think of any Awakening pairings I flat out loathe (aside from a couple we discussed earlier that we should never bring up again).

My favorite actual pairing in Awakening though is probably male Morgan x Cynthia. I just love both characters a ton and their support is just cute. Shame there is absolutely zero fan art of it.:(
Favorite here is :4robinm:/:4lucina:. I wish someone would post some fluff of them right now...

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

My favorite pairing overall is Lucina x Robin, but I also really love Owain x Severa and Henry x Olivia

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
I find Chrom and F!Robin's supports to be funny, but rather dumb. It just feels awkward to me. That's why Cynthia almost always has blue hair in my games.

The other reason is the exorbitant amount of fan art and the people calling it canon. Normally this does not bother me at all, but for some reason it did.

Just my opinion here. Don't want to start a flame war.

(And thank you Text Cache for not making me lose this post edit.)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Chrom and Robin's support isn't my favorite, but it's the rest of the changes it makes to the story that makes me like it, especially the interactions with mother Robin and Lucina. Also, their conversation in the Summer Scramble is hilarious.

As mentioned before, I have a male Robin playthrough going on now that's sort of on hold for school. Sumia x Chrom I like a lot in terms of their support (which I have seen in my female Robin game aside from S, obviously), but Chrom x Maribelle is more up my alley in terms of the Lucina it results in. Maribelle pretty much is queen material anyway. I can only imagine the support with her and Lucina and the shopping.:joyful:

Other support conversations I like a lot are Emmeryn and :4robinf: (not a romantic one obviously, but still sweet), Nowi and Ricken, Lon'qu and Cherche, Gerome and Nah, Henry and Lissa, Gaius and Sumia, Frederick and Panne (sounds weird, but it really is cute), and probably some others I'm forgetting. I'm doing male Morgan and Owain right now and it's pretty hilarious so far.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Chrom and Robin's support isn't my favorite, but it's the rest of the changes it makes to the story that makes me like it, especially the interactions with mother Robin and Lucina. Also, their conversation in the Summer Scramble is hilarious.

As mentioned before, I have a male Robin playthrough going on now that's sort of on hold for school. Sumia x Chrom I like a lot in terms of their support (which I have seen in my female Robin game aside from S, obviously), but Chrom x Maribelle is more up my alley in terms of the Lucina it results in. Maribelle pretty much is queen material anyway. I can only imagine the support with her and Lucina and the shopping.:joyful:

Other support conversations I like a lot are Emmeryn and :4robinf: (not a romantic one obviously, but still sweet), Nowi and Ricken, Lon'qu and Cherche, Gerome and Nah, Henry and Lissa, Gaius and Sumia, Frederick and Panne (sounds weird, but it really is cute), and probably some others I'm forgetting. I'm doing male Morgan and Owain right now and it's pretty hilarious so far.
Why are :4robinm: and Chrom's supports more romantic than the ones with :4robinf:?
I'd pay to see that.
Sicko. I would too.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I've heard that. I'll definitely have to A-Support him and Chrom at least once. I almost think the female Robin one would work better for the male (and possibly the other way around). Though, the female support is hilarious if you have male Morgan marry Kjelle. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I've heard that. I'll definitely have to A-Support him and Chrom at least once. I almost think the female Robin one would work better for the male (and possibly the other way around). Though, the female support is hilarious if you have male Morgan marry Kjelle. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
:4robinm: walks in on Chrom? If his response isn't
I'd be disappointed.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
That's the worst part of this game, so many cute pairings and not enough playthroughs to see all of them.

Also, help, I am trapped in a 3 hour night lecture about System Architecture

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Some other favorites:

:4robinm: and Lissa(love the sleep prank)

:4robinf: and Lon'qu (FIIIIIIIGS)

Frederick and Maribelle(see B support)

M!Morgan and Nah(S support is glorious)

And as for random quotes, Walhart when picking up an item out of context is HILARIOUS.

Walhart:"What's this? Ha ha, an item! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER!"
You found a stick

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That's the worst part of this game, so many cute pairings and not enough playthroughs to see all of them.

Ouch.
Some other favorites:

:4robinm: and Lissa(love the sleep prank)

Frederick and Maribelle(see B support)

M!Morgan and Nah(S support is glorious)

And as for random quotes, Walhart when picking up an item out of context is HILARIOUS.

Walhart:"What's this? Ha ha, an item! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER!"
You found a stick
I still love Nowi and Henry's S support.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I almost wish once you beat the game once you could just do a no-story run with just working out the supports to see them all. Aside from Lucina and Chrom, I don't think any of the other possible Robin supports add new dialogue to the story (I guess the Chrom ones do, though).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I almost wish once you beat the game once you could just do a no-story run with just working out the supports to see them all. Aside from Lucina and Chrom, I don't think any of the other possible Robin supports add new dialogue to the story (I guess the Chrom ones do, though).
Nope.

Shaymikyu

I only got to A-Support on that one, but I love it as well. Any of the ones where she's playful are a blast.

Oh, and another non-romantic support I like is Lucina and Cynthia.

That's a shame. It'd be neat if Robin's spouse tied a bit more into the plot, though then we might have another Chrom instance where they have to marry at a certain point no matter what, which would cut out some options.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I only got to A-Support on that one, but I love it as well. Any of the ones where she's playful are a blast.

Oh, and another non-romantic support I like is Lucina and Cynthia.

That's a shame. It'd be neat if Robin's spouse tied a bit more into the plot, though then we might have another Chrom instance where they have to marry at a certain point no matter what, which would cut out some options.
I wonder what the reasoning would be and how Robin's spouse would work into the plot? At least chapter 21 changes...

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Yeah only Robin x Lucina and Chrom's pairings make changes to the game

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Maybe Robin's spouse could tied into the plot with a version of them that joined Grima or something... Even if it was a second gen character...

Shaymikyu

Maybe Robin's spouse could tied into the plot with a version of them that joined Grima or something... Even if it was a second gen character...
That'd be interesting. Really, even just a couple extra lines would be nice. I was kind of hoping that Morgan would play a bigger role as well, but I guess since anyone can die in FE and you can easily miss recruiting Morgan, it'd be a bit much.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That'd be interesting. Really, even just a couple extra lines would be nice. I was kind of hoping that Morgan would play a bigger role as well, but I guess since anyone can die in FE and you can easily miss recruiting Morgan, it'd be a bit much.
Yeah. Now I really want to see that. Especially with a version of :4lucina: that married :4robinm:, who still became Grima, and for whatever reason, she joined him.
And more Morgan scenes would be great.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Lucina and Morgan make a ridiculous(ly good) support. Overreacting to a bug.

Also, I'm finding myself liking a few other supports that I will never do:

:4robinf:/:4robinm: and Gregor(I can't get over him sounding like the Heavy), im biased towards fem robin.

:4robinf: and Ricken(so adorbs)

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Also, any one here good at drawing? I want someone to draw me a FE version of this, but with Lucina and Morgan as her daughter instead of Wolverine and Kitty Pryde.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

If I had all the time in the world, I'd definitely try all the supports. I've read over a few of them that I haven't done and some are surprisingly cute.

Ricken was actually the one I wanted to support initially before I knew how it worked.:laugh: I also thought Lucina was Chrom's sister or something since I didn't spoil going in the whole thing about the future kids. It was only when I noticed the name of Chrom's baby that it hit me.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If I had all the time in the world, I'd definitely try all the supports. I've read over a few of them that I haven't done and some are surprisingly cute.

Ricken was actually the one I wanted to support initially before I knew how it worked.:laugh: I also thought Lucina was Chrom's sister or something since I didn't spoil going in the whole thing about the future kids. It was only when I noticed the name of Chrom's baby that it hit me.
The trailer didn't spoil it for you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom