• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
It would be cool if Lucina's Final Smash involved Tiki. That, in mine opinion, would be quite the compliment. And, in a way, it would be fitting, what with Tiki mistaking Lucina for "Mar-Mar". Like Robin's Final Smash, it could be a double team attack. Unlike Robin's, however, it would be long-range instead of short range. The Final Smash could commence with Tiki spewing a fire ball at the opponent. If the projectile connects, Lucina and Tiki would proceed to bombard the opponent(s) with sword slashes and fire breath.

That being said, I will not be too upset or surprised if her Final Smash turns out to be similar to Marth's, so long as it at least has a different animation.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While I'm kinda expecting another Critical Finish, I really want to see her FS be where her sword becomes super powered without drastically effecting her overall stats.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
She summons Morgan. In revenge for Robin summoning Chrom.
But which gender of Morgan!? This is important.

I'm of the hope that Robin's could summon some characters besides Chrom (Lissa, Frederick, Tharja, etc.) so maybe Lucina could summon some other children (Morgan, Owain, Severa, Cynthia, etc.).

And Roy should summon Lilina.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Actually developing more on my Aether idea, why not do something like that? A two slice combo with the first healing some percentage and the second having wicked knockback? It'd be awesome, especially if they slow mo the connect of the Luna half.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
It would be cool if Lucina's Final Smash involved Tiki. That, in mine opinion, would be quite the compliment. And, in a way, it would be fitting, what with Tiki mistaking Lucina for "Mar-Mar". Like Robin's Final Smash, it could be a double team attack. Unlike Robin's, however, it would be long-range instead of short range. The Final Smash could commence with Tiki spewing a fire ball at the opponent. If the projectile connects, Lucina and Tiki would proceed to bombard the opponent(s) with sword slashes and fire breath.

That being said, I will not be too upset or surprised if her Final Smash turns out to be similar to Marth's, so long as it at least has a different animation.
As cool as Tiki would be... can you imagine pitting Tiki against ACTUAL MARTH? That's just cruel ;__;

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
I'm pretty sure Lucina FS will be a Critical Hit 2.0.

Not that this is a bad thing, probably will have the effects of FE Awakening in the move: That means no HP bar like Marth but will have a lateral close up face bar thing, she saying "I SAY WHEN IT ENDS!" and so on.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice

Come on. How come no one mention the bikini yet?

Last edited:

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo censored Tharja's Bikini CG in the West. No one believes they'd be willing to then use it as an alt costume here.

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo censored Tharja's Bikini CG in America. No one believes they'd be willing to then use it as an alt costume here.
Corrected. In Europe - or at least here in England - the Summer Scramble CG was the same as in Japan.

Last edited:

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it was only in America... People here are way too sensitive about the human body. It's strange.
On the other hand, the Nowi/Tharja Harvest Scramble conversation got changed from being about Tharja's breasts to about her hair here, but was left the same in America. So it's not like we didn't get our own bit of pointless censoring.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
I'm pretty sure Lucina FS will be a Critical Hit 2.0.

Not that this is a bad thing, probably will have the effects of FE Awakening in the move: That means no HP bar like Marth but will have a lateral close up face bar thing, she saying "I SAY WHEN IT ENDS!" and so on.
Yeah, this is what I am most expecting, especially since Chrom has the same thing in Robin's Final Smash. I also hope Lucina will have the same animation she has in her game when she perfoms a critical hit, in which she raises her sword with both hands.

Also, I really hope Lucina has different animations in the final game. I really do not like how she has the exact same idle pose as Marth, where she puts her hand over her heart.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Masked Lucina seems like a good alt costume. Also her great lord would be great.

Personally I'd like to see the Bride class alt, even though the bride class can't use swords so it may not be a practical choice. But if they do include Bride I'd like to see a demon knight alt for Robin too, since that class was badass.

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
On the other hand, the Nowi/Tharja Harvest Scramble conversation got changed from being about Tharja's breasts to about her hair here, but was left the same in America. So it's not like we didn't get our own bit of pointless censoring.
I knew something in those various Scramble DLC got censored in Europe, but couldn't remember what.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
If she does indeed get a new Final Smash, I'd be fine with anything as long as it involves her yelling "I challenge my fate!!".
This is my exact feeling. Other then that I'll wait and see.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
That's really good to see. :) Agreed about the hair, but that's definitely nitpicking at this point.

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
Read on another topic that the translation stated you can put the mask on or take it off via taunt, and start the match either way. That's a pretty good reason for her hair remaining the same, I'd say.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Read on another topic that the translation stated you can put the mask on or take it off via taunt, and start the match either way. That's a pretty good reason for her hair remaining the same, I'd say.
This is true. I'm very excited to have the ability to take it on or off. <3 Personally I'll put it on if I plan on getting serious, and leave it off if I'm being casual. :3

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
The very first breakable mask sounds pretty cool.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
That's so funny, when I saw the mask I thought 'that would be cool if you could put it in and take it off with a taunt' and she can! Very cool feature they added to her.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Sorry if this has already been said:

Eventhubs says this if anyone is interested:

"One very important detail that both the character reveal trailer and Sakurai left out, however, is that you can actually start a match as Lucina with her mask on. In fact, Lucina has a taunt that lets her put on or remove the mask, in a similar fashion to Guile's "sunglasses" taunt in Ultra Street Fighter 4. "

Source:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/...-drain-health-super-smash-bros-wii-u-and-3ds/

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord

Scans claim that Lucina has the ability to take her mask on and off through a taunt. What do you guys think and will you ever wear it?

EDIT: Please note that all masks are trademarked by Gerome and Minerva and are only allowed in Smash Bros by their permission. Violation of the agreement will result in being eaten by a wyvern.

Last edited:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I hope we can somehow taunt cancel to make this even more interesting.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, as the title says, should Lucina's colors represent other Female Fire Emblem Sword Users?

Mainly like these:

Or should Lucina have her own colors like the rest of the Smash cast?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I may not be in the majority here, but I prefer to see Lucina without a mask. Even though Lucina's mask is a wonderful nod to her representation in the Fire Emblem series I don't like its design.

Edit: Because my original comment sounded unintentionally rude I decided to edit it.

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
They did it with Marth by giving him an outfit based on Leif. I wouldn't mind one for Eirika. Now if only we got one for Lyn as well.

Last edited:

Reginleif

Smash Ace
If Marth can do it with Leif, so can Lucina.

Eirika and Caeda seem the most likely. Lyn already has her own Assist Trophy, but I'm not saying it's impossible.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
There's no option of "Kicking ass with it on until I am about to win the match in which, prior to landing the final hit, I take off the mask revealing I am in fact, not Marth, but Lucina." BAM!

Top Bottom