• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucid Dreaming

NTA

Smash Lord
I remember getting attacked by something that I thought was in the attic but the thing in the attic was my uncle but I was still being attacked by something else, so I thought I DEFEATED THE DREAM! Then I woke up >_>

Dreams take a lot of energy -_-

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Read the first page then post back here. I posted some links to Laberge's course and book.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Whenever I lucid dream, they're always nightmares.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
If you are aware in your dream (the sole definition of it to be a lucid dream), focus on dream control. You have half the battle won.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Later this month, there will be two lucid dreaming conferences. One is $45 for two weeks, online, and the other is $345 for four weeks, online. The former has a ton of information, but it is ridiculously overpriced. I will do the first, and post whatever I am allowed to post.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I was listening to joe rogan podcast earlier. they talked about ayahuasca and how the dude on the podcast went to Peru and did it with a shaman and everything. he talked about the 9 dimensions or something. the 5th dimension was supposed to be lucid dreaming. 9th was oneness with everything, and 8th was what ayahuasca could potentially take you to...along with a purging process and stuff.

what do you think about psychedelics and opening up your mind that way?

it almost convinced me to do something and i've only smoked a little once, heh

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Is it possible to like immediately recognize someones voice even though you don't remember the person?(during the SP thing) because I remember 2 people saying my name while dreaming/sleeping. One was some girl I can't remember. The other time was some guy but I could immediatly tell that the guy was my father despite him being dead since I was 4 months old . Could this happen or is it just my wild imagination?

:phone:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I was listening to joe rogan podcast earlier. they talked about ayahuasca and how the dude on the podcast went to Peru and did it with a shaman and everything. he talked about the 9 dimensions or something. the 5th dimension was supposed to be lucid dreaming. 9th was oneness with everything, and 8th was what ayahuasca could potentially take you to...along with a purging process and stuff.

what do you think about psychedelics and opening up your mind that way?

it almost convinced me to do something and i've only smoked a little once, heh
Doing drugs to "get lucid" is stupid and pointless. The entire concept behind lucid dreaming is to expand your awareness where it normally is dormant. Even the best uppers will degenerate your awareness.

There are dietary supplements that can aid in lucidity, but my experiences with them have been underwhelming. I get EXTREMELY vivid dreams, but they aren't capable of being replicated because I have to rely on a substance.

Also, don't talk about drugs on the site. It'll get you banned.

Is it possible to like immediately recognize someones voice even though you don't remember the person?(during the SP thing) because I remember 2 people saying my name while dreaming/sleeping. One was some girl I can't remember. The other time was some guy but I could immediatly tell that the guy was my father despite him being dead since I was 4 months old . Could this happen or is it just my wild imagination?

Different cultures believe different things. Since I don't claim to be an expert nor do I have an alternative theory, I'd say it's possible, but maintain a healthy dose of skepticism.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i was talking about going beyond lucid dreams, not taking drugs to go lucid. i was also only talking about it in a spiritual sense which is legal in many countries.

i probably just don't know the rules of this forum. now i'm not sure if we are to talk about alcohol or cigarettes.

i guess i was going off topic anyways.

for the record i'm for doing everything you can without drugs. things like lucid dreaming, meditating, and holistic health in general are the bees knees afaic.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The US is not one of those countries, and SWF doesn't allow drugs and alcohol discussions.

On topic: I am starting All Day Awareness now, and it is strange. The process is to be aware 100% of the time, but to build to that, you need bursts. In these bursts, you assess EVERYTHING - all sounds, touch, smells, and visuals. For example, do you notice your clothes?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Check this out:

So for a dreaming contest we had to dream about a transmitted image. Here is my entry that was dated this morning at 5:30:

"My dad was watching a war movie, and I am much younger than I am now. I am wanting to watch TV, but he wakes up whenever I changed the channel and says "I was watching that." My mom is watching a cartoon with some dwarves. When I walked in, there was a male character dancing in a green suit who looked a bit like Peter Pan. He had two women with him, one with dark black hair and one with blonde hair. I asked my mom how Disney hasn't sued them."

Here is the image: http://bobbieanndesigns.com/PDC2011DTCtarget-opt.jpg

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Last night was the first time I went full on lucid! :D I've been 'aware' in dreams before but it was always like watching a movie, everything just happened. I had no actual control in any of them. But last night I could fully control myself and even some of the surroundings.

It was pretty awesome.

ryulord_678

Smash Cadet
When I was 10 yeasrs old, I remember I was in a dream where I was with my family and we were camping in the woods. I remembered that I wanted to go and climb the hill I was on, but i also remembered I had to wake up and watch pokemon! =D

So I chose to wake up and watch it lol.

-rl

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I went lucid in my dream last night in a pretty entertaining way.

I've always just been good at LDing, and the thing is, I never really trained or used guides to any real extent, the most I did was read up on the subject and for the past year or so have discussed dreams in more depth with a certain someone, but yeah, really I don't go lucid in the usual way very often, which is noticing dream signs.

Instead, it just suddenly clicks that I'm in a dream, and when I realise the world around me starts to squeeze in and expand in a disorienting fashion until I can get a hold of it.

So yeah, I went lucid, and as I came to I realised I was on my road, which was pretty funny. So I walked up and the starting point was the general point where my house is, and noticed the cars were all accurately depicted, the pavement style was a perfect match, the colourings of the asphalt on the road were exactly the same (there are stretches of the road that are black and some that are grey). Then I reached the "alley" which is basically a bypass alleyway that cuts into a close and is adjacent to London Underground tracks. I notice little black gates on the alley, the ONLY discrepancy, and I say out loud "hey look there are no gates on the alley in real life ha!"

I tend to think out loud in LDs too lol.

So yeah, now that I'm fully convinced this is a dream, I decide to experiment with the surroundings, so I go into the middle of the road, get down on my knee, and take a look at the asphalt. The level of detail in each individual pebble was amazing, so I decided to stroke it, and that rough, sharp, and slightly abrasive feeling is perfectly matched, and I'm like damn son. I usually only really tried the touch test on grass (I don't often go lucid in city locations), so it was just cool to see how amazingly vivid and accurate dreams really are.

Now I'm thinking it's time to have a little fun, so I take a look at a paving stone, and imagine it's actually a fat slab of stone embedded in the ground instead of a sheet. Telekinesis is one of the things that I have a really easy grasp on in dreams (lucid or not), so I pull out this huge slab of stone and look around for stuff to throw it at.

I look around a bit and notice that somehow there's a big police van in the driveways of one of the houses, and of course, this is a perfect target. I repeatedly smashed the slab into the side of the van, denting and crumpling it, then walked around the front and smashed the windshield and hood of the car.

I decide to continue up the road, when I notice a white guy in a hoodie (wigger) running at me really fast, so I'm like "..." since I'm lucid and am not as inclined to run. So he comes up to me and puts his arm around me and starts talking **** like "yea yea **** the police innit", and we're now walking in the opposite direction (the direction he came at me), and as we're going down the road a black guy in a hoodie comes to the other side of me and is all talking the same ****, he seems to know whitey.

The conversation then goes onto them asking me if I have a phone or money, and since I'm lucid I just do SOME OTHER COOL TRICK (yay) which is basically to sound out this radial pulse that throws everything and everyone around me way far away. Black guy seems to end up dying after breaking his neck on the pavement, and the white guy after landing in someone's front yard is all running back like "what da **** u doing blud?" so I'm just like :rolleyes: and fly off, and as I'm flying up my road to the high street, I hear a BEEP BEEP BEEP and I wake up, and it's persisting, so I look out my window and there's a ****ING FEDEX TRUCK ruining my LD glory.

And there we have it.

D r a y d e n

Smash Rookie
I am an analytical thinker and storyteller. I am also a vivid dreamer. I dream complicated stories complete with characters, places, situations, and a coherent plot. Sometimes I dream up entire worlds. The characters can be people I know or people I invent. At times, though not consistently, I am a lucid dreamer, which means that sometimes I am aware that I am dreaming and am sometimes able to manipulate my dream.

There are different levels of lucid dreaming. Mine is fairly shallow. Usually, I become aware that I am dreaming only when I dislike the dream and have a mind to change it. I have never attempted to intensify this experience through dream diaries or other practices, mostly because I enjoy believing in the dream.

I taught myself to dream lucidly when I was a child in order to deal with nightmares. Because I have a vivid imagination, I would sometimes dream things that were too scary, phantasms that would stay with me for days and make me fearful of sleep. Being brave was important to me, so after a nightmare, I taught myself to think about the dream really think hard about it until the details became muddled and the architecture no longer made sense. Then I could go back to sleep without having the dream again. Over time, I learned to ‘face’ a dream while still dreaming so I wouldn’t have to go through the bother of actually waking up. In doing so I learned how to change a dream while asleep. I can make things appear in my dreams to aid me, sometimes turning a nightmare into an exciting or heroic story, or I can alter the dream entirely to something completely innocuous.
On another note, anyone here read the works of Carl Jung? I am curious to see if whether the concept of ``lucid dreaming’’ is applicable while awake. Basically, I would like to know if it’s possibly to control the unconscious to while conscious. Examples would be manufacturing more white blood cells to fight off diseases quicker, or simply making their hair grow faster. It’s just a thought on the whole idea of the unconscious, I thought I would share.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I had a dream I was Maskless Sub-Zero running away from my brother (normal Sub-Zero). I'm running through an alleyway that appears to be a style similar to the medieval times, or the renaissance (maybe a mixture of both). As I'm running, I'm creating ice walls behind me to slow him down, while freezing walls ahead of me t break them and move forward. Eventually, I break free to the end of the alleyway and find myself in a modern day street, similar to the one I lived on when I was in Spokane some years back. As I'm running down the street, I look across to my right and see Noob Saibot at the bus stop. He looks up at me and waves "hello" before catching his bus. What comes to my mind is, "how can Noob Saibot be there, when I'm running from my brother?". I decided to keep running, and then see a little boy walk past me with a pet skunk on a leash. I look at that and though, "wow, I want one of those", and summon a pet skunk of my own to lay on my shoulder.

... That's when I wake up.

pesticide

Smash Lord
I've had one lucid dream that I vividly remember and another one that I know I was lucid in, but don't remember too much of it

I kinda started to research this stuff after seeing inception and another friend talked about his LDs. I started a dream journal for about a week or two but then kinda forgot about it. I think ima start doing it again

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Last night I dreamed that my family decided to adopt Amanda Knox. Turns out she was actually the leader of a team of 3 witches who were trying to kill me and my family.

This was one of the strangest dreams I've had because one moment I would be in complete control, and then the next I would be watching what seemed like a cut scene that I wasn't a part of at all. When I was in control, I was trying to explain to my family that she was an evil witch that needed to be stopped. Then BOOM, I would be watching her and the 2 witches in some strange house that I wasn't at, discussing how they would kill me. Then BOOM, back to me, I was on the street outside my house as she pulled up in the car to move in. Since I had control at this point, I decided to deal with this problem in the most efficient way possible, so I made another car drive up with Goku and Vegeta in it. We huddled up and discussed how we would take out Knox, all the while I'm apologizing for having such a low power level that I won't be able to help much against a powerful witch. Of course Goku was like "No way you're good, you're a valued member of this team" and I felt pretty ****ty cause I knew he was lying. Then BOOM, all control is gone again and I'm suddenly seeing a rectangular hallway full of rainbow lights with strange silhouettes of people at the end. That's the last thing I remember before waking up.

I've never had a lucid dream like that before. It was not only strange because I would have control and then lose it only to gain it back...it was strange because I don't think I've ever had a dream where I was seeing things happen that I wasn't a part of. Cut scenes in dreams are weird.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I have learned how to enter Lucid Dreaming at will and be successful 75% of the time; however, the majority of the time it works depends on whether or not my Subconscious wants me to.

And in each dream something horrific happens to me or the people that I know/care about.

My successions in Lucid Dreaming are:

• Found my Dream Object (if you find your's, never tell anybody who/what it is; otherwise, they will know everything about you).
  • Established a connection with my Subconscious.
  • Furthered my relationship with my Subconscious (we had cups of coffee/tea with each other).
  • Found a common weather/climate change that lets me know when I am dreaming.
  • Delved deeper into my Subconscious and fought my worst fears (though some are ones that my Subconscious claims I cannot overcome or not ready to face yet).
  • Ability to summon a place to visit before I fall asleep is 50% mastered.
  • Ability to wake myself up at a given notice is 65% accomplished, but only if my Subconscious wants me to leave.
There are many things that you can do in Lucid Dreams, but what I plan on doing is better myself and find my inner self to better myself.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Glad to see this discussion was brought back from the dead. I've actually been the in process of reading the "Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge. It's a nice read and it ended up assisting in my "first" lucid dream.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Glad to see this discussion was brought back from the dead. I've actually been the in process of reading the "Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge. It's a nice read and it ended up assisting in my "first" lucid dream.
Sweet! Nothing better than when it is successfully done. How did it go, if you don't mind me asking? Since Lucid Dreams can contain sensitive information.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Sweet! Nothing better than when it is successfully done. How did it go, if you don't mind me asking? Since Lucid Dreams can contain sensitive information.
I wouldn't call it successful. More like accidental. Sure, I don't mind but the actual lucidity though was kind of short. I don't know if it was two separate parts or if it was one dream connected (I wrote very bland short notes on a sticky note. I only started a dream log this week. This lucid dream happened last week). I was walking in a neighborhood, about turning left/right into my third street when I came across a street that went left/right. I recognized the street as it was a neighborhood I usually pass by when I go skating. I look to the right and I see a group of the local gang wannabees walking in my direction. There were I believe at least seven individuals. I was going to turn left but I decide to go right as I felt amped up. We crossed and something was said about my shirt which was of my city's high school. They didn't like it and so I got ready for a fight. When I had hit one of them though, he resembled a blocky/clay of what he looked like and the rest of them disappeared. It was strange but I treated it as nothing. After the confrontation, I walked home but it wasn't home. I don't remember what it resembled but I remember webbing and rock formations. My sister then guided me to a room with a hanging light and this is where it all led up to.

There were four women in from of me. Two were standing, one was sitting, and one was sitting on what I think was a long bathroom sink. I don't remember a detailed description but I do remember they were all dressed in white (Kinda something like what Flo from the Progressive commercials has). I think I was sitting when I think one said something along the lines of "Do you know how you got here?" I paused, thinking, and that's when I realized was dreaming. I replied back "I'm dreaming." As soon as I said that, the light above me went from dull yellow to bright white. I then said out loud "I remember reading something like this in that lucid book. There was a man who went through something like this. He had a conversation like this in the book." After I said that, the light got brighter and brighter. Then one of the women said something like "You won't remember anything after this." Then the whole room got engulfed in bright white light and then I woke up. Funny thing was I actually couldn't find anything that I mentioned in the lucid with the tale. There were people recalling certain lucid dreams but nothing to what I mentioned that I read in the dream. Also I haven't been able to recall my dreams for this past three days which is odd because I'm pretty good at dream recall. Maybe she meant that..

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I wouldn't call it successful. More like accidental. Sure, I don't mind but the actual lucidity though was kind of short. I don't know if it was two separate parts or if it was one dream connected (I wrote very bland short notes on a sticky note. I only started a dream log this week. This lucid dream happened last week). I was walking in a neighborhood, about turning left/right into my third street when I came across a street that went left/right. I recognized the street as it was a neighborhood I usually pass by when I go skating. I look to the right and I see a group of the local gang wannabees walking in my direction. There were I believe at least seven individuals. I was going to turn left but I decide to go right as I felt amped up. We crossed and something was said about my shirt which was of my city's high school. They didn't like it and so I got ready for a fight. When I had hit one of them though, he resembled a blocky/clay of what he looked like and the rest of them disappeared. It was strange but I treated it as nothing. After the confrontation, I walked home but it wasn't home. I don't remember what it resembled but I remember webbing and rock formations. My sister then guided me to a room with a hanging light and this is where it all led up to.

There were four women in from of me. Two were standing, one was sitting, and one was sitting on what I think was a long bathroom sink. I don't remember a detailed description but I do remember they were all dressed in white (Kinda something like what Flo from the Progressive commercials has). I think I was sitting when I think one said something along the lines of "Do you know how you got here?" I paused, thinking, and that's when I realized was dreaming. I replied back "I'm dreaming." As soon as I said that, the light above me went from dull yellow to bright white. I then said out loud "I remember reading something like this in that lucid book. There was a man who went through something like this. He had a conversation like this in the book." After I said that, the light got brighter and brighter. Then one of the women said something like "You won't remember anything after this." Then the whole room got engulfed in bright white light and then I woke up. Funny thing was I actually couldn't find anything that I mentioned in the lucid with the tale. There were people recalling certain lucid dreams but nothing to what I mentioned that I read in the dream. Also I haven't been able to recall my dreams for this past three days which is odd because I'm pretty good at dream recall. Maybe she meant that..
Oh sounds interesting. My Lucid Dreams usually go dark after I do something that my Subconscious claims "I should not have done", like people's faces melting or becoming unnerving.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This is pretty wrong...

I have learned how to enter Lucid Dreaming at will and be successful 75% of the time; however, the majority of the time it works depends on whether or not my Subconscious wants me to.
It's arguable that your subconscious has any control over you. It's arguable the subconscious even exists. Since you are trying to engage it, you are aware of it, making it conscious. It has little to no control over you, regardless.

My successions in Lucid Dreaming are:

• Found my Dream Object (if you find your's, never tell anybody who/what it is; otherwise, they will know everything about you).
This isn't real. It's a totem from Inception. This is basically your dream sign.

Lucid dreaming isn't really that hard. At this point, I am lucid in all my naps, and about half of my night dreams without much effort.

I have gotten into some lucid supplements, namely Galantamine with Choline with L-Dopa, Yohimbine HCL, 5-HTP, and Vitamin B6. My last dream with that stuff made me visit a hyper reality where everything was too real.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh sounds interesting. My Lucid Dreams usually go dark after I do something that my Subconscious claims "I should not have done", like people's faces melting or becoming unnerving.
Whoa. Sounds brutal.

Lucid dreaming isn't really that hard. At this point, I am lucid in all my naps, and about half of my night dreams without much effort.

I have gotten into some lucid supplements, namely Galantamine with Choline with L-Dopa, Yohimbine HCL, 5-HTP, and Vitamin B6. My last dream with that stuff made me visit a hyper reality where everything was too real.
Teach me your ways master sensai.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
This is pretty wrong...

It's arguable that your subconscious has any control over you. It's arguable the subconscious even exists. Since you are trying to engage it, you are aware of it, making it conscious. It has little to no control over you, regardless.

This isn't real. It's a totem from Inception. This is basically your dream sign.

Sounds about right with the Subconscious thing, but I let it control me in my dreams. I use my Lucid Dreams as therapy.

Whoa. Sounds brutal.
It is, but you cannot find the stuff you want without having to dig through the darkest part of your mind.

P.S. I would listen to Crimson King, he seems to able to Lucid Dream on a daily basis, so he should be able to give you a few pointers.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Whoa. Sounds brutal.

Teach me your ways master sensai.
Look up this book: Advanced Lucid Dreaming and Lucid Dreaming: Gateways to the Inner Self. A far more comprehensive and more researched book is Are You Dreaming? I think these three will give you all the tools you need to dream consistently. Order wise, I'd go reverse what I listed. Gateways has A LOT of pseudo-science like telepathy, dream healing, and shared dreaming. That turns a lot of people off, but the crux of the book is the fact it doesn't tell you how to dream (save an allusion to the Castenada method), but why you want to lucid dream. At a conference where I presented, I spoke with Robert Wagonner in great detail, and he is a very friendly, real guy. Advanced Lucid Dreaming is great, BUT the author has gone totally AWOL, asking not to talk about this topic anymore. I have used the supplements (I will be using my stack tonight), and I have had success, but there are always issues with medication of any sort.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It's funny cause the morning before I slept, I asked Crimson for help and I ended up having two "lucid" dreams. Both were actually kinda the same. In both, I become aware I was dreaming and I had the feeling I was going to wake up. I had remembered that looking to your hands help stabilize the dream. I did so and I also spun around just in case. In the first dream, I spun around, it felt I was being wrapped in something thick and it made it more difficult to spin with each spin. In the second dream, I thought I was still on my bed and I was hesitant to spin because I thought I was gonna roll off my bed. After I was done spinning, I look around and I had a phone in my hand. This phone had the ability to make and create new environments/changes such as being in space, a large city, etc. I got excited over the possibilities and choices. I spent sometime looking over what I could do and before I could decide on what to do, in both dreams I woke up.

Look up this book: Advanced Lucid Dreaming and Lucid Dreaming: Gateways to the Inner Self. A far more comprehensive and more researched book is Are You Dreaming? I think these three will give you all the tools you need to dream consistently. Order wise, I'd go reverse what I listed. Gateways has A LOT of pseudo-science like telepathy, dream healing, and shared dreaming. That turns a lot of people off, but the crux of the book is the fact it doesn't tell you how to dream (save an allusion to the Castenada method), but why you want to lucid dream. At a conference where I presented, I spoke with Robert Wagonner in great detail, and he is a very friendly, real guy. Advanced Lucid Dreaming is great, BUT the author has gone totally AWOL, asking not to talk about this topic anymore. I have used the supplements (I will be using my stack tonight), and I have had success, but there are always issues with medication of any sort.
Thank you very much master sensai. I'll check out the books and if I find them locally, I'll read them in the reversed order.

dkuo

Smash Lord
woah this thread is bumpin all of a sudden

ive had lucidity on and off since i was in 4th grade
ive been pretty casual about being lucid, but i really like reading about it since people are really creative with how they approach lucidity. the most ive done for lucidity was incorporating reality checks and keeping a dream journal (not too hard since i have good dream recall) but ive slacked off about a year ago

ive also experimented with 5-htp a little but only because i bought it for mood problems first lol

i have pretty good dream control after lucidity, i just like...will things into happening or appearing
what works really well for me is like, if i expect something to happen, it happens. so ill create a mental cause-and-effect (ie the mountain will grow taller if i raise my hands) and it helps with creating the feeling of expecting things to happen

on the other hand i have a hard time staying lucid or in-dream
and i have SO MANY FALSE AWAKENINGS even when im not lucid lol

ive had sleep paralysis like...3 times? but since i learned about what it was beforehand it never spooked me out lmao

Last edited:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
5-HTP is amazing for mood. I used it when I had anxiety and depression. It helped AMAZINGLY.

Also, you have sleep paralysis every night. I still get sketched out by it, but now, I get too excited to hold on to it, since all I ahve to do is roll over to go lucid.

I did my supplement stack, but I went to sleep too fast. I was having A LOT of vivid dreams.

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
I have lucid dreams quite regularly. But it's usually just me being aware I'm in a dream and starting to do extraordinary stuff out of nowhere. The... uh... the "plot" of the dream often keeps uncontrolled... maybe because I subconsciouly want that part of my dreams to stand for themselves.

Also, when I wake up and remember my dreams, I know what inspired them. I used to dismiss my theories because I thought my mind wouldn't remember such a thing (for example, dreaming about the rather obscure Marvel Comics villain Slyde) until I realized that if I could remember it when waking up, then of course I'd remember it subconsciouly when dreaming about it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Oh no. Don't get me started on sleep paralysis...
Being conscious during sleep paralysis is awesome. You do it every night, but if you ever induce it fully, you get a great appreciation for it. Unfortunately, I have gotten to the point where I lose it due to excitement. It sucks because you can go lucid straight out of that.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Being conscious during sleep paralysis is awesome. You do it every night, but if you ever induce it fully, you get a great appreciation for it. Unfortunately, I have gotten to the point where I lose it due to excitement. It sucks because you can go lucid straight out of that.
Oh no, I actually like it. It's just that whenever someone mentions sleep paralysis, I think back to a discussion turned joke that happened at a diner in Somerset, NJ for Apex 2014.

Somehow the discussion with @DLA , @Vermanubis , @[FBC] ESAM and @ pidgezero_one pidgezero_one turned from video game music to sleep paralysis. Then someone started playing this and everyone was talking about how scary it sounded. I basically said "Oh yeah, that sounds familiar." And I said this with a smile while stroking my chin. Then the conversation went to what happens during sleep paralysis and how most often people feel like someone's sitting on their chest. This picture was passed on the table and when I saw the portrait, I said out loud "Oh yeah, he looks familiar. He's always sitting on my chest and he just starts groping me all over." I then pretended I sleeping straight on my seat and I said "I was going to sleep and suddenly he just groping me all over. I then said....stop it" I then made a motion with my hands like I was rubbing my chest/stomach in a sensual manner while I said "stop it" in a toyish/flirtatious tone. All laughs were had.

....So yeah, sleep paralysis. Great topic starter.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
and then there was the ghost cab driver

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh yeah. The cab driver that never existed. Seriously, THAT part was weird. I remember he gave his name and stuff but apparently he never existed. That was a fun night nonetheless.

Top Bottom