• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Tournament placement thread (SOMEONE ELSE MAKE A NEW ONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I am no longer maining Lucas nor do I care about this thread, someone else can make a new one.

ZMan won 5th in singles and 4th in doubles out of 50 people at the Super Giant First Brawl Fest Ever in Albuquerque, NM

Like that. For the time being, Everything will be orginzed by region.

South Lucas:
ZMan won 5th in singles and 4th in doubles out of 50 people at the Super Giant First Brawl Fest Ever in Albuquerque, NM

Galeon won 1st in singles and 3rd in doubles out of 44 people at the Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash!! in Miami, FL

Galeon won 1st in singles and 1st in doubles out of 30 people at the Icekid Presents "Come Take My $ Tournament" in Palm Beach, FL

Galeon won 17th in singles and 2nd in doubles out of 70 people at the Seibrik & Linguini's Brawl Bash II in Miami, FL

Galeon won 3rd in singles and 9th in doubles out of 126 people at the Gigabits Tournament in Orlando, FL

ZMan won 3rd out of 40-some people in singles at the NVGA Supercon in Albuquerqe, NM and won $52.

ZMan was tied for 5th at the Alburquerque monthly in Alb, NM.

ZMan got 7th in a random Ninja Monkey tourny and 17th at MAST.

Midwest Lucas:
Supercake placed 8th out of 44 in singles at the Miskatonic Tournament in Lexington, Ky with Lucas.

Levitas placed 9th out of 42 in U of M biweekly 13 in Ann Arbor, MI.

Season got 3rd out of 30 at the DUMB in Winona, MN.

Seanson got 7th out of 80 at the JCCC

Seanson won a free tournament on July 5th and got first in doubles.

Seanson got 5th in some Bi-weeklies in MN.

Seanson got 7th in singles and 2nd in doubles in some tounamnet.

Seanson got 3rd in biweeklies.

West Coast Lucas:
Technomancer won 17th out of 44 in singles at LUST 2 in Las Vegas, Nevada

East Coast Lucas:

GofG came in 5th at a brawl tournament at Animazement yesterday. Granted, the biggest name there was Ali, second best player in NC, but eh.

GofG won 5th in singles out of 120 people at the Animazement Brawl Tournament in Durham, NC.

Cyberden 1v1 {56 people} [4/20] - Placed 2nd (Noraa)

*Smashfest 1v1{64 people} [4/24] - Placed 3rd (Noraa)

*Cyberden 1v1 {128 people} [5/1] - 49th place (good job tom) (Noraa

*Cyberden 1v1 {56 people} [5/29] - 17th place (Noraa)

*XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. 1v1 {88 people} [8/10] - 33rd (really upset about it)(Noraa)

Candian Lucas:

Trozz got 9th at the SFU May 31st Tournament in Vancouver, B.C.

Some Ness/Lucas team got third in SFU 8

Europe Lucas:

Some cat named Serpit got first in a tourny in Europe.

Australian Lucas:

Anywhere else in the world Lucas:
Piggy got 2nd in a L.I. tourny back in May, making the results irrelevant today.

Smart idiot got first in a tourny that barely gets on Ankoku's list.

proAPC got first in a small tournament in Santa Marta, Colombia

Galeon

Smash Ace
Florida is like what? East Coast? Anyways, these are in the order I attended em.

Galeon won 1st in singles and 3rd in doubles out of 44 people at the Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash!! in Miami, FL

Galeon won 1st in singles and 1st in doubles out of 30 people at the Icekid Presents "Come Take My $ Tournament" in Palm Beach, FL

Galeon won 17th in singles and 2nd in doubles out of 70 people at the Seibrik & Linguini's Brawl Bash II in Miami, FL

Galeon won 3rd in singles and 9th in doubles out of 126 people at the Gigabits Tournament in Orlando, FL

Gigabits discussion topic found here.

supercake

Smash Apprentice
Supercake placed 8th out of 44 in singles at the Miskatonic Tournament in Lexington, Ky with Lucas. I suck ***.

This should also be stickied.

Powda

Smash Apprentice
Since this thread is all about knowing if we have a fighting chance in the tourny world. Why not add rankings and numbers.

For example Mekos is ranked 4th on GB and there are X lucas's in the top 20 players.

All that kinda info helps us know our real potential.

edit - Mekos is rank 3. ;)

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Mekos is the 4th best player on GB with 200+ games, behind DannyKat, Bardull, and 14Him. Pat/Pro also has an excellent Lucas, ranked 34 and beat Mekos in a ditto I think.

The Killer Fleets, DSF, and G-Reg are probably a little above his level though however he is very good. Also he lost to my Vegas boy Peapo :D (Peapo is a beast)

I'm rank 160-ish and I hold there pretty consistently, plus I occasionally do a ranked with Dannykat to keep my rank in check lol.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
My lack of ability to produce "proof" beyond saving an in-game replay mostly prevents me from participating in our various online ranking systems. ;( Shame.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I think we should wait for Lucas rankings. The game has been out for only 2 months (I think) and there hasn't been any real major tournaments yet. I thinkwe should wait until a year has passed or at least until evo to get and idea of Lucas rankings.

Levitas

the moon
lol, I'm passing some more of this info to Ankoku, I'm thinking he doesn't have it all for his rankings (should move lucas up to mid of mid tier)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Do we really need another sticky around here? It's a nice uplifting thread and all but still we've already got more than we need. Congrats on the tourney results ZMan. Sweet stuff.

GofG

Smash Champion
Err...
Came in 5th at a brawl tournament at Animazement yesterday. Granted, the biggest name there was Ali, second best player in NC, but eh.
---
GofG won 5th in singles out of 120 people at the Animazement Brawl Tournament in Durham, NC.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There are no results on that thread, so I guess I won't be using it.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I got like 17th or something at the recent play n trade, but Vic is a douche and won't release the freaking brackets.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Hooray go win 4th of july tournaments, Lucas is one of the only characters who is actually a firework

prOAPC

Smash Lord
I won a small tournament in Santa Marta (Colombia, South America). Only 10 people, but the tournament mode was everyone vs everyone
rules were, 1 vs 1, no items, any stage, best 3 of 5 which each opponent
i played all fights with Lucas, one (or 3) videos coming soon

gantrain05

Smash Master
well im going to a tourny on the 25'th im guessing around 30 players there all of them skilled. i will be playing lucas and peach, about 50/50 probably but i'll post the statistics.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
^^^
Dang one place higher and it could've bumped Lucas on Ankoku's list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom