• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's Final Smash

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
You know I thought his final smash was going to be Close Combat or something. Instead he just goes super saiyan over 9000 and freakin obliterates the character off the disc O_O;.

LoL its awsome! I think I may main Lucario now >>;.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was for sure his Final Smash would be Close Combat, but this looks sweet too!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I belive that's Foucus Blast, but I could be wrong. That attack is preatty powerful though.

nviv

Smash Cadet
i wish there were more video of his F.S. but it will be interesting to see if it is manual aim if it is possible to escape and if it has more knockback based on time being hit by the F.S.

S2

Smash Lord
It looks pretty broken to me. Most of the FS seem avoidable, his seems like it'll obliterate at least 1 person without trying.

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
Lucario's FS is my favorite so far. I think it's Hyper Beam, could be wrong though but I'm pretty sure thats what it is. They just changed the color.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
At first I thought it was Flash Cannon, but I remember that in Diamond/Pearl, Flash Cannon is more a single projectile, kinda like Aura Sphere. So if it isn't Flash Cannon, I'm calling Hyper Beam. It does look kinda similar to the Hyper Beam that Deoxys uses when released from a pokeball.

But either way, Lucario's FS is the first thing I have seen here that is TRULY over 9000. Kudos.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Snake's FS looked pretty good, too. Reloading the clip after gaining 2 KOs = badass scene

Luigi_Maniac

Smash Rookie
I dont really know most the vids i seen if he did hit them, it just does alot of damage not a move that can knock then out like eh.....Marths. But anyway it is cool how its controllable, you can basically hit anyone with it.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
am i the only one who sees it as kind of weak? I mean the vids i saw had him dealing abysmal percentages, with possible the worst knockback of any offensive FS. It still looks powerful, but compared to other people's FS' which are often a one-hit-ko on anyone anywhere, it seems fairly lackluster.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
am i the only one who sees it as kind of weak? I mean the vids i saw had him dealing abysmal percentages, with possible the worst knockback of any offensive FS. It still looks powerful, but compared to other people's FS' which are often a one-hit-ko on anyone anywhere, it seems fairly lackluster.
I completely agree with you. Besides, when he first uses it, the beam starts in the middle of the stage. By the time you get the beam to the character you're aiming at, it's almost over.

Neemo

Smash Apprentice
I know what you mean and I considered it but faced with the unfairly weak Final Smashes of Ness, Lucas, Peach and some others this is not much of a Problem.

You must remember that this WILL hit whoever you want it to hit no matter where they are,

Dynamik

Smash Cadet
I think it might be Dragon Pulse? Since Flash Cannon is more gray-ish and Focus blast attacks in a red sphere instead of a blue lazer blast. Also, I see it not weak. Bringing the opponent up to you while you use it is a clear sign to combo the silly victim.

Dynamik

Smash Cadet
At first I thought it was Flash Cannon, but I remember that in Diamond/Pearl, Flash Cannon is more a single projectile, kinda like Aura Sphere. So if it isn't Flash Cannon, I'm calling Hyper Beam. It does look kinda similar to the Hyper Beam that Deoxys uses when released from a pokeball.

But either way, Lucario's FS is the first thing I have seen here that is TRULY over 9000. Kudos.
I guess it can be Hyper Beam, but Lucario doesn't learn that in the game and he does learn Dragon Pulse.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
I completely agree with you. Besides, when he first uses it, the beam starts in the middle of the stage. By the time you get the beam to the character you're aiming at, it's almost over.
Actually, you can start aiming it before you fire. I saw a lvl 9 use it the other day and it started 15 degrees farther to the left than the default. People just need to learn how to use it....

Master WGS

Smash Lord
If 4Kids still owned Pokemon's anime rights, we could have Sean Schemmel (the voice of Goku on DBZ) dubbing for Lucario in Brawl. Imagine if on his FS, Lucario's voice suddenly becomes Goku's voice and shouts "KAMEHAMEHA!"

That would have made it go from epic to amazing.

Top Bottom