• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's english voice actor is pretty good!

seamus

Smash Rookie
I like his VA even though it seems like an "evil" characters voice, certainly better than some of the other English VA

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I would prefer him saying a few more lines that don't have anything to do with aura.

Yatta Dante

Smash Cadet
Isn't Lucario voiced by Sean Schemmel, who did the voice of Goku? I'm pretty sure Schemmel was the VA for Lucario during the Lucario movie. I can't tell if it's his voice in Brawl, but if it is, it is a perfect match. Lucario + Final Smash + Sean Schemmel = IT'S OVER 9000!!!11

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
Lucario sounds like Jigsaw, like someone said, lol. That was funny. But he doesn't sound that different from his VO in the Pokemon movie. MK has a surprisingly low voice.. well at least lower than the JP one. Maybe I'm just noticing it more now now that it's in english. Meh.

I like Lucario's voice though. Very echo-y. Not bad.

Spree

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna have to wait for clearer audio myself... I do hope it's the same VA that was in the movie, he had a great voice for Lucario.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Ugh! I hate it!

Lucario's Japanese voice was so expressive and full of character.

This sounds like it should have been Mewtwo's voice.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Lucario's just too **** raspy. Why do I care?! I knew the American VAs would suck, so much so that I prepped myself not to care about them. As long as I can kick all Lucario-haters in their ***** online, I'll use it.

Top Bottom