• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Mainers?

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
I will main him If I can master his style, other wise I'll fall back on Ness :p

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
Can't wait to main Lucario. I have always been a big fan, but as I see more and more of his awesomeness, he rises in the ranks. Before, my three mains, I considered all to be equal, but now I think Lucario has risen to the top.

Mains
1. Lucario
2. Meta Knight
3. Kirby

Secondarys
4. Pokemon Trainer
5. Sonic

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> Guys, if hes going to be your Main, you should post so on my "Lucario Database" topic. It has all the info we have currently on Lucario, maybe missing a few things.
If it is missing something, just let me know in the topic.
Thanks ^_^.
-DD

VideoGamer713

Smash Cadet
I am definitely gonna main Lucario, he will me my main main, i will have others but Lucario comes first!!!

Ryuartyi

Smash Rookie
Lucario will be my second main, my first being Pikachu. Definitely looking forward to playing him really soon.

Wandering_Hero_Valisc

Smash Rookie
I will defentily main Lucario, he is beyond awesomeness! My oringal main is Marth, but now that Lucario is in, I will be maining him along with Marth.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
The way things are looking, I'm definitely going to consider Lucario for one of my three spots. He reminds me a lot of my dearest Mewtwo. :(

And he's just awesome on his own, so he's got that going for him...

A definite possibility.

flalex05

Smash Rookie
of course. looks like he'll play far better tha mewtwo did ¬_¬

he was one of the characters i wanted in brawl the most (rayman and isaac being the others) and so i'm real excited about him being in.

HellsAngels(7)

Smash Rookie
Lucario looks amazing I was kinda disappointed when i saw that not to much had change but that was before i had saw Lucario i will main him along with sheik (first to main no matter what) then i think i am going to have to also try harder the Samus then work with Zamus but no deal on ROB i'm sorry i'm still wanting Crystal in this but what eve

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
When i saw Sonic i was sure of to main him, but when i saw Lucario, 100% useage!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He's the only unlockable character that remotely interests me and uses the same style that I do but I have a fear that, like Sonic and Ike, he's going to be grossly overused especially in online play.

Wave Guiding Guardian

Smash Rookie
I am planning on it for sure, I wanted this character to be in SO bad!!! Lucario is one of my favorite characters in Nintendo history!

the gatherer

Smash Rookie
Lucario definitley has a chance of being my top main, i just love how he steps on heads with dair!
I mained falco and mewtwo before so this guy definitely holds my interest the most.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
I'm not entirely positive of how I'm playing which characters 'n all for Brawl right now, but from the looks of it, Lucario is one of the top three. There's still Sheik and Kirby, but I think Lucario comes right after them. Maybe even above them, depending on how Brawl ends up working out. But I might just be saying this 'cause it's shiny and new. XD

But I am going to say that Lucario is most likely my favorite addition to the Smash cast. Either that or Meta Knight. And I am definitely going to play Lucario a lot.

Ichida

Smash Ace
After learning all this interesting information on Lucario, such as his damage multiplier, his array of useful attacks, and the like, not to mention how cool Lucario is and always has been, in addition to the fact that Lucario is a member of my competitive Pokemon battling team, the choice was obvious. The only substitutes to him I have in mind are Meta Knight, Sonic, or my old mains, Kirby and Link.

FinalCut

Smash Rookie
Maining Luke 2nd fav. pkmn + so mcuh win is so cool irl.
Add me to any lucario main list.

Silvran

Smash Apprentice
Definitely going to be the first character I seriously work on learning- should be a fun change from playing Marth and Ness semi-casually in melee.

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
Ok i changed my mind....his Smash Attacks are fun to see but hard to get off, and his aerial hit boxes are awkward. I can't even figure out what he's doing when he does them. His counter is decent too but he's just to slow....... if he were as fast as it shows in one of the SSE videos He'd probably be much more fluent with his attacks. But of course hes not for some stupid reason.

Shnozzbery

Smash Rookie
I would go lucario...pit has nice recovery, but his smashes are relatively weak, lucarios hate to admit it is a better version of mewtwo. Of course everyone is better then mewtwo, but lucario is the real deal good pokemon that isn't cute...thank the lord...finally one that can be mained without being made fun of.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
I will most likely be maining Lucario. He ws one of the few characters that I really wanted to get in (Diddy Kong, Sonic and Dedede are the others that actually made it, but I like the play style Lucario appears to have better.). I suppose I'll have to try everyone before I decide for sure, but right now Lucario is at the top of my pre-playing Favorites list.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I definitely am maining Lucario. After getting a good run and finishing 4th in a tourney today, he's definitely my main.

Top Bottom