• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Yeah, but what's the fun in that? It's money that's coming out of our pockets, might as well put it toward something rather than just give it away no? The thing with the gift cards is it will be used at specific places and since we know holiday shopping is around the corner, why not gift cards?
I agree completely with this. You guys are shelling out the money, putting it towards something is the best way to go.

Besides, when i win, i don't want just cash;)
<3 806

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dakota only teams with people who give his team a solid chance at winning $$.

Tyson!

But on second thought, it is Lubbock & Amarillo as one!!!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
where is this coming from? I team with people who i have fun with....which i usually winning with

@tyson- yes! but you need to come to an actual tourney :)

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
You really saying you don't think Him and I could win money?? You've lost your mind egg lizard.

Maybe It will happen sooner than you think Dakota, me showing up and all. Out of practice or not.;)

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Given the chances you both will be showing up at the LSC this weekend, I think you both might see other "better" opportunities, at least as doubles is concerned. But hey, prove me wrong guys!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dude, yeah I was freaking out when I heard we were playing Trela and Ally. I ended up being a complete sandbag that first match as you well have seen. There was nothing really I could do except look back now and think why I lost my focus? It's just one of those things I had to live to learn.

@Chozo: Tip of the iceberg..

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
We run into melee players at our tournaments sometimes, but all we can say is that we play brawl. For the most part, all the past melee players from Tech have graduated and/or moved on.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
It was the first time i have ever played the match up honestly, ill be sure to use it if i run into a diddy in tourney.
And i just might accept that challenge

Dakpo

Smash Lord
those are the only three that i think are a little past everyone else's skill, everyone else is just match up relevant tbh, they have a bad rolling habit...the whole area does

Top Bottom