• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Alsm would you MM me for $100? My zss vs (blank)

P.S. Cya in a week my friend! hype for the circuit event :))))

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, im thinking about doing HOBO 34 in December as a "last chance for apex practice" and the dates i can do it on are the 3rd/10th/17th/31st. What dates are yalls school FINALS on? Im trying to host HOBO around that so help me out please.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Guys, im thinking about doing HOBO 34 in December as a "last chance for apex practice" and the dates i can do it on are the 3rd/10th/17th/31st. What dates are yalls school FINALS on? Im trying to host HOBO around that so help me out please.
My finals (Texas Tech) are from the 9th through the 14th (Fri-Wed), anytime after that is good.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Easy wins will not be so common now. I'm really curious as to what will happen to the tier list as well as high ranked MK mains, will they pick up one of the other high tiers or just flat out quit?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dakpo, so what is your whole plan for DMT then? October 22nd at Recycled ent. right? Apparently the same weekend is Revolution/Batou's tourneys so Dallas is out of the picture. We can invite OKL, but I don't know how convincing a lower entry fee for singles would sound. I hope we can get a good attendance with this new plan. Good luck at LSC 6 this saturday!!!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Have you started posting up flyers? Is Amarillo college close to the venue or other schools for that matter? It's vital that we reach out to students especially, since they all play video games casually or competitively perhaps.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Worst case they'll be taken down but no big deal, the goal is for some people to see them. Put them up on bulletin boards where they'll be camouflaged from authorities.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Dang, no love from dakpo. Alex asks to change the tournament so i can come and what happens?! No response! I'm hurt......

Also, easy wins?? Come on now. The bat isn't even that hard. I guarantee you anyone that beats you with MK would probably beat you with another character they invest in equally. You lose to the player, not MK.

Yay for coming home in like 8 days!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dang, no love from dakpo. Alex asks to change the tournament so i can come and what happens?! No response! I'm hurt......
lolwut?
Also, easy wins?? Come on now. The bat isn't even that hard. I guarantee you anyone that beats you with MK would probably beat you with another character they invest in equally. You lose to the player, not MK.

Yay for coming home in like 8 days!
Im just excited to see the meta game change

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Hmm. I'm thinking we....nah. Or should we?

Dakpo, how easy would it be to change DMT to the weekend before? Therefore possibly getting Tyson to go and Kevin will be able to go too? Just a thought.
It's probably too late now. It was just a thought so that Tyson and Kevin would have a better chance of making it. About the entry fee Dakpo, I posted my thought on facebook.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Dakpo, it's not big deal at all! I was just messing with you guys. I have to take my chances when i get them.;)
I do appreciate the thought though alex. <3

Also, yeah no doubt it will be interesting to see how the metagame changes and if any other characters will emerge now. King Dedede comes to mind. As well as quite a few others.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

Top Bottom