• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Dude.... I was saying u guys have WOMEN that rival FL's women lol!!! I wasn't talking about players...

We only have about 8 National Level players overall n only 2 of em are top Calibur while the rest contend 4 it

TX has 3 Top calibur players n like 30 National players

I wasn't comparing the players I was comparing the women.... u kno... those things that are also human and have **** n *** and we like to do "FUN" things to em??? lol

But its gud 2 see the spirit of TX in u guys... I'm in the process of tryina get more ppl into smash in NFL so we can have National tournies n u guys can come visit N get wrecked on our home turf :-p

I still support my state n regardless of all logic think we are better than u guys but thats like someone always saying the Bears are better than the Packers. Its like being a fan.

Hell Srsly there needs 2 b a Crew battle of FL's best 5 vs TX best 5(But theres so ****ing many of u) it wud be entertaining

& sum1 plz tell me Trela is teamin with Jerm... They r 1 of my fav teams 2 watch

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm housing OoS, but I really can't fit another carpool.

Your best bet is Redshadow or Pantyraider.

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
& sum1 plz tell me Trela is teamin with Jerm... They r 1 of my fav teams 2 watch
Nah, me and Jerm don't team anymore. We split up shortly before Genesis 2 came up. I actually go static with Sync's Olimar now. It's nice to still have a fan of our old team, though :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Im finally confirmed for this. Can anyone house me, dakpo and 4 other people?

Preferably the person housing socal and the rest of the oosers :awesome:
How are you getting to this? I'm not letting you past the Coastal Bend.

Especially not without me.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
the rooms are registered through "ut smash club" which both brawl and melee are basically a part of, we'll move the melee tournament to a different room, but it'll be in the same building, so instead of being a 5 minute walk away it'll be like a 1 minute walk away.

:D :D :D hype

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
he does, at first he wanted us to move it to sunday but that would have been extremely complicated. this change of rooms though might make it possible, but not likely. we are considering inviting him for MMs after brawl is finished (brawl singles starting earlier than melee, but probably lasting longer due to more entrants) as his main incentive for playing is money. but idk i'm not the voice of austin melee at all so. just saying what might go down.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
mm infinity ?
I already asked you to MM my MK. GET WITH THE PROGR@M SON

(....or at least I thought I had. I'll find the post, dammit...)

[collapse=Ha! Found it!]
More callouts, I want to money match these people below:

Gnes - RCMM for $5

Gnes - vs my MK for $5

Nike - Ditto for $5

Nike - vs my MK for $5

Espy - Sonic vs my MK for $5 (I ask because playing you is always absurdly close and tons of fun, PLEASE accept)

Pwii - Ditto for $5

MikeHAZE - vs my MK for $5

Trela - vs my MK for $5

COME AT ME, *****ES!
[/collapse]

sure sure infi
Tibia MM?

gonzalo is taking me im paying for most of the gas
wait, both you and Vorgy are coming? Dude I'm more hyped for that than I am for most of the OOS players coming, lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Chris/marharbar plz text me. we gotta talk carpool stuff.

if anybody needs a ride to austin, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom