• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lower Norfair

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
All of this Ridley rumor talk will hopefully pay off.

Also guys, if you had to choose a Ridley design that would be used for a playable Ridley, which one would it be? Im quite fond of Proteus myself.

Challenge accepted:

Have fun guessing who the characters are supposed to be.

PS:Yes Ridley is one of them obviously.
simon belmont
waluigi
king k rool
that bklob thing from kirby
baloon fighter
dunno..... DX
ganon
ridley
bandana dee
bomberman

... next time try to not put the answers in your signature btw :p

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
All of this Ridley rumor talk will hopefully pay off.

Also guys, if you had to choose a Ridley design that would be used for a playable Ridley, which one would it be? Im quite fond of Proteus myself.

Challenge accepted:

Have fun guessing who the characters are supposed to be.

PS:Yes Ridley is one of them obviously.
1.Simon Belmont
2. Waluigi
3.Tetra
4.Gooey
5.Ballon Fighter
6.I don't know
7.Ganon
8.Too Big
9.Guzma
10. Bomber Man

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
ppl saying the lazzyman is debunked convince me,

- a title difference could be explained by a title change or he got the working title not the actual one
- missed the art style but got everything else right, is that one thing enough to debunk what was correct esp when the source could have misheard or heard earlier plans.

I hope ridley is in but that leak has deflated my hopes faster then tom brady's footballs. crash and spyro would normally be awesome for me but not in the expense of ridley chances who deserves it a lot more.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Okay guys, I’m starting to think we should temper our expectations.

It’s looking more and more like the Lazzyman leak is the one that’s true. He correctly named the date that Nintendo Switch Online details would be announced. Since then, more aspects of his leak have been true. The Pokémon info ended up being correct, as was revealed yesterday. His leak also included a new Sonic racing game, and today a Sonic racing game was officially announced. The Lazzyman leak says the newcomers for E3 will be Captain Toad, Crash, and Spyro (and that Ice Climbers will be shown to return). No mention of Ridley. Furthermore, the Lazzyman leak has been a cluster because he was actually giving away information about his source to whoever PM’d him (linkd in account, text messages, etc). His source, it turns out, is a marketing worker for Best Buy—and also his brother— who has now gotten into trouble for leaking information (at least according to the original thread about the leak).

If Vergeben’s leak was true, he surely would have mentioned something about Crash and Spyro. The Lazzyman leak, which is showing to be much more accurate, mentions nothing of Ridley or Simon Belmont.

As far as I’m concerned, I think it’s safe to say that Captain Toad, Crash, and Spyro will be the big E3 reveal. I guess it’s still possible that Ridley could be confirmed at a later day, but I’d be lying if this didn’t feel like a disheartening blow.
Except the Lazzyman leak has gotten details concretely wrong.
-He said that the Voice Chat would be using apps like Discord, instead it still uses the Phone App and was never stated to have an alternate means of use.
-He said that Sonic would be running on foot, images leaked out show that he's still in a car.
-He said Pokémon would have a realistic art style akin to Pokken, it's more akin to an upscaled XY.

Pokémon is not something I'd credit Lazzyman for as the Kanto thing was going around the rumor mill for at least over a month at the time due to the Lapras image and credible sources hinting at the matter. Same with the Sonic Racing game existing, that was on sites like Resetera long before Lazzyman put out his text. So the only thing this leak has going for it that can't be credited to any other source was the May 7th date, which is not impossible to guess considering Nintendo themselves said early May beforehand.

I personally am very skeptical on Vergeban, but I trust the Lazzyman rumor even less. At least Vergeban's information has not had details that are flat out wrong or dubious at best.

Last edited:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
So...

This was just posted to Reddit. Not a good leak for Ridley. Lots of stuff in this leak seems extremely...out there. Halo going multi-platform, a new Batman Arkham game, Capcom reviving Viewtiful Joe out of nowhere, the Kanto 151 being unlockable Pokeball pokemon in Smash, a Deadpool game literally called “Tiny Hands”. I mean wtf.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/8nn7qa/lots_of_e3_information_and_leaks_here/

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So the only thing this leak has going for it that can't be credited to any other source was the May 7th date,
And didn't Lazzyman literally come out and say, with pictures and proof, that they completely guessed the date? Why is this still a thing we're discussing? There's much better leaks to talk about when we're bored.

Ah yes, here it is.

So...

This was just posted to Reddit. Not a good leak for Ridley. Lots of stuff in this leak seems extremely...out there. Halo going multi-platform, a new Batman Arkham game, Capcom reviving Viewtiful Joe out of nowhere, the Kanto 151 being unlockable Pokeball pokemon in Smash, a Deadpool game literally called “Tiny Hands”. I mean wtf.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/8nn7qa/lots_of_e3_information_and_leaks_here/
Oh hey, another run of the mill r/Kappa leak. Reminds me of this literal trash

Something to talk about I guess, but it's going to be wrong.

Last edited:

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
ppl saying the lazzyman is debunked convince me,

- a title difference could be explained by a title change or he got the working title not the actual one
- missed the art style but got everything else right, is that one thing enough to debunk what was correct esp when the source could have misheard or heard earlier plans.

I hope ridley is in but that leak has deflated my hopes faster then tom brady's footballs. crash and spyro would normally be awesome for me but not in the expense of ridley chances who deserves it a lot more.
He got wrong how Team Sonic Racing plays, saying that characters were on foot and all that.
Plus Lazzyman is not the original leaker, he's a copycat that got a 4chan leak and added some little stuff. Such as how Pokémon was based on Kanto, the original leak does not say that https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/414524048

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
So the Samus Returns design is called Protean Ridley? Then yeah, if Ridley actually becomes playable, I would like to see them use that design. Also, about the imgur leak, isn't that separate from Vergeben's leak? So far it looks like he's only saying with certainty(based on his sources) that Ridley, Ice Climbers, Simon Belmont, and Snake will be playable.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
And didn't Lazzyman literally come out and say, with pictures and proof, that they completely guessed the date? Why is this still a thing we're discussing? There's much better leaks to talk about when we're bored.

Ah yes, here it is.

Oh hey, another run of the mill r/Kappa leak. Reminds me of this literal trash

Something to talk about I guess, but it's going to be wrong.
I mean I doubt it’ll be right too, but there was a time when everybody knew the 35-character Rob roster was fake, and of course remember how the Sal Romano leak was “debunked”. We are so quick to instantly dismiss leaks, that we have dismissed true ones in the past. That being said, this one is probably fake. Microsoft has absolutely zero incentive to make their games multi-platform.

Last edited:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
So...

Yeah I'm callng bull****
- Multi-platform microsoft game? weird but idk
- Return of mr dark is a very odd name following off of Origins and legends, screams fan-made title
- The pokemon amiibos include charmander but not the other starters? weird
- GTA6 on ps3 and 360? yeah nah
- Announcing a star fox racing game with no trailer is gonna cause more backlash than it already is tf
- Fast finish? nah, screams fake title
- They mentions vets like ganondorf and game and watch but not any others which is strange. And those newcomers are terrible, the only slightly hype one is crash, and spyro isn't happening just saying. And medusa sticks out like a sore thumb.
- Wasn't arkham knight meant to be the last one? if this is real then MOVE ON ROCKSTEADY DAMN
- New super mario bros 3 and mario maker? and NSMB3 seems like an odd title to follow up with, you'd think they'd call it switch or literally anything else

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
[
I mean I doubt it’ll be right too, but there was a time when everybody knew the 35-character Rob roster was fake, and of course remember how the Sal Romano leak was “debunked”. We are so quick to instantly dismiss leaks, that we have dismissed true ones in the past. That being said, this one is probably fake. Microsoft has absolutely zero incentive to make their games multi-platform.
Come on man. We've seen so many leaks, often with the same format. They're much more often than not fake than they are correct. It's a guilty unless proven innocent sort of thing.

And to be fair to the critics of Sal, his second round of information was almost all false. I never criticized the first because I had no basis for doubting it other than "Wii Fit Trainer? Weird."

You can't just give literally every leak the benefit of the doubt. The only reason Vergyboi is getting it is because he's been correct some in the past. Or with stuff like the ESRB leak, because it had actual new photos behind it with a LOT of meat. The VannRose leak, which preceeded the ESRB leaks, had a number of people corroborating it, iirc.

Literally anyone can make text leaks. It's better to think they're false than not.

Last edited:

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
So...

welp this is depressing enough to be true so it prob is, it usually always is the worst one.

only thing That makes me hope is

- halo going multi would almost be a deaf sentence to xbox a console with very little exclusives to begin with

- did't rock steady already say there be no more batman games?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
welp this is depressing enough to be true so it prob is, it usually always is the worst one.

only thing That makes me hope is

- halo going multi would almost be a deaf sentence to xbox a console with very little exclusives to begin with

- did't rock steady already say there be no more batman games?
Correct, from what I can find online, credibility questionable, but.

If Warner Bros. themselves are putting the hammer down on more Arkham games, they're certainly not happening again because WB has the rights to Batman.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
>Knack 3

Come on now.
Also, I just noticed: "GTA 6 will be announced for all platforms, including Xbox 360 and PS3"

Absolutely not. Not happening. The PS3 and 360 are dead. And online services for PS3 are being shut down in 2019. Production of the system has stopped completely. This is false. There's no "if" about this. Why would Rockstar even try? Red Dead Redemption 2, coming in October, is only PS4 and XBone, and GTA 6 will definitely come after that.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So...

You may want to look more careful

You would have notice that part on PS3 and 360

Here's the mistake

THOSE SYSTEMS ARE PHASED OUT!!!

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
So...

"Super Monkey Ball will be announced for Switch".
That is literally the only thing in there I want to be true, but SEGA is never reviving that franchise (as much as I wish for a Switch game).
But yeah, this is way too outlandish to be true. GTA6 on PS3/360? Rayman: Return of Mr. Dark? Halo being multiplatform?
That last one is the biggest red flag ever and is not happening. Even Ridley in Smash truly is more believable than the stuff on here.

...Still wouldn't mind Super Monkey Ball Switch, though.

IronTed

Smash Ace
So the Samus Returns design is called Protean Ridley? Then yeah, if Ridley actually becomes playable, I would like to see them use that design. Also, about the imgur leak, isn't that separate from Vergeben's leak? So far it looks like he's only saying with certainty(based on his sources) that Ridley, Ice Climbers, Simon Belmont, and Snake will be playable.
I don't mean to be pretentious, but it's Proteus Ridley. But yes, they should use the design.

Are we really going to be using erroneous rumors to disconfirm Ridley? Can we save the doom for after E3? This is like the one time we Ridley supporters can have hope.

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm really feeling something...different about all this. Again, new to the Ridley support, but I'm certain all you guys had going for Ridley in terms of his possible inclusion in the past was sheer hope, gut feelings, and over-analyzing stuff that should've been taken at face value in the first place(Pyrosphere). Am I right to say this is the first time the Ridley fanbase has a solid ground to stand on?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I don't mean to be pretentious, but it's Proteus Ridley. But yes, they should use the design.

Are we really going to be using erroneous rumors to disconfirm Ridley? Can we save the doom for after E3? This is like the one time we Ridley supporters can have hope.

Seriously do you guys keep forgetting the villager concept

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
also there is the concept that who else is he gonna choice for a hype first party theres no one left

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
I'm going to hopefully shed some light on the whole Vergeben mess. Long story short, Vergeben adds to his leaks as more rumors come out. That way he has a blanket to fall on to still be 'right'. He didn't mention Ridley until a few weeks after the Resetera teasing. If you're interested in a more in depth criticism of hime take a look at my post here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch/76659592/902289728

If you'd rather not follow the link, Here:

I'm going to post my Vergeben wall of text here

Here's one of TCs big leak dumps: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7niilu/leakileaks_part_ii_a_statement_of_previous_ones/

Notable things:

Last thing to note for now. There are hidden characters still left to be revealed. Android 21 is one of them. A curiosity is that "her Ultimate form is also playable" but I couldn't get confirmation if that means they'll be separate, or her transformation is an Install super.
This is bull****. Only her 'ultimate version' is playable. At the time, this was already theorized as a possibility by the DBF community.

Everything about Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
lol
I do have SOME BBTAG info though, but none that I ever shared until now. Which is that Kanji, Naoto Shirogane, Mitsuru, Aigis, Hilda, Merkava, Taokaka, Litchi, Blake, and Yang will be part of the roster.
Let's go over this, of these characters... Blake, Yang, Naoto and Kanji are locks. Hilda and Merkava were considered likely due to being somewhat popular characters in Uniel and the Same for Litchi and Tao for Blazblue and Mitsuru and Aigis for P4A. Since he posted this, the BBCTB community (I was one of them) deciphered silhouettes to figure out the remaining roster. This was the result

Despite the best efforts, a Suitable Kanji sprite was never found, but he had already been announced as DLC by the time work on this started. The ones he got right were Naoto, Kanji, Merkava, Mitsuru, Aigis, Blake and Yang (Yang is not pictured since she doesn't have a sprite to use). He was wrong on Hilda, Litchi and Taokaka. Since then the game has been datamined and it confirms the silhouette speculation.

I haven't heard anything specific about Fire Emblem 16 yet other than it might be out around Q2 to Q3, with a May release date even. Which is way sooner than I'd imagined for it. But just sharing that's what I heard.
lol

So please. Try not to take this guy's leaks as gospel.

He's also got a knack for adding **** to his leaks based on what fan speculation is and other leaks coming out. Example from his first leakileaks:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/

Outside of SCVI, you might say he was correct on both DBZ and SFVAE, but that's where you're wrong, notice how he edited the post. Here's the original: http://archive.is/p8llt

(For reference, his edit was about 10 or 11 days after the initial posting on 11/11/17)

You'll notice a few things. First is that the correct SFVAE info isn't there. That popped up a few days before he edited it from Flowtron

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/895976-street-fighter-v/76011991

Second, you'll notice a complete lack of Beerus and Hit from the DBZ section. He added those shortly after the community themselves figured it out from an arcade mode scan in the November V-Jump:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211141-dragon-ball-fighterz/75997047

This also goes without mentioning that both were seen as incredibly likely to the community as well. Goku Black was also figured out around the same time since he's in that scan too.

He has a knack for adding **** to his leaks as things get likely and people speculate his leaks. As I've said many times, He's got TMNT and SCVI right. Those are his, but nearly everything else hovers around lucky guess territory, already rumored/leaked information or just flat out wrong.

I have no faith in him as a leaker and don't trust anything he says.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I'm going to hopefully shed some light on the whole Vergeben mess. Long story short, Vergeben adds to his leaks as more rumors come out. That way he has a blanket to fall on to still be 'right'. He didn't mention Ridley until a few weeks after the Resetera teasing. If you're interested in a more in depth criticism of hime take a look at my post here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch/76659592/902289728

Here's one of TCs big leak dumps: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7niilu/leakileaks_part_ii_a_statement_of_previous_ones/

Notable things:

This is bull****. Only her 'ultimate version' is playable. At the time, this was already theorized as a possibility by the DBF community.

lol

Let's go over this, of these characters... Blake, Yang, Naoto and Kanji are locks. Hilda and Merkava were considered likely due to being somewhat popular characters in Uniel and the Same for Litchi and Tao for Blazblue and Mitsuru and Aigis for P4A. Since he posted this, the BBCTB community (I was one of them) deciphered silhouettes to figure out the remaining roster. This was the result

Despite the best efforts, a Suitable Kanji sprite was never found, but he had already been announced as DLC by the time work on this started. The ones he got right were Naoto, Kanji, Merkava, Mitsuru, Aigis, Blake and Yang (Yang is not pictured since she doesn't have a sprite to use). He was wrong on Hilda, Litchi and Taokaka. Since then the game has been datamined and it confirms the silhouette speculation.

lol

He's also got a knack for adding **** to his leaks based on what fan speculation is and other leaks coming out. Example from his first leakileaks:

Outside of SCVI, you might say he was correct on both DBZ and SFVAE, but that's where you're wrong, notice how he edited the post. Here's the original: http://archive.is/p8llt

(For reference, his edit was about 10 or 11 days after the initial posting on 11/11/17)

You'll notice a few things. First is that the correct SFVAE info isn't there. That popped up a few days before he edited it from Flowtron

Second, you'll notice a complete lack of Beerus and Hit from the DBZ section. He added those shortly after the community themselves figured it out from an arcade mode scan in the November V-Jump:

This also goes without mentioning that both were seen as incredibly likely to the community as well. Goku Black was also figured out around the same time since he's in that scan too.

He has a knack for adding **** to his leaks as things get likely and people speculate his leaks. As I've said many times, He's got TMNT and SCVI right. Those are his, but nearly everything else hovers around lucky guess territory, already rumored/leaked information or just flat out wrong.

As far as i’m concerned, this leak is now debunked.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

Notable things:

lol

lol

Oh boy more this **** again.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Think what you will, but we shouldn't be at each others' throats over which leaks to believe.

Haven't put that much stock in any of them to begin with, but I guess we'll have a good idea of their validity by at least E3 which will be a long couple weeks till then...

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
I'd say debunked is a rather... absolute term. I personally wouldn't say that it's debunked. I'd just rather have people temper their expectations if they base it on Vergeben since he's an incredibly shaky and sketchy source. Ridley's been my most wanted for well over a decade and I've had more than one run in with the guy as he seems to always pop up in games I follow and a lot of people credit him for information that didn't actually come from him. Bandai Namco working on Metroid Prime 4 is another one, that showed up a couple days before he said anything about it as well. I still have my hopes up for a very Ridley E3, it's just not based upon Vergeben. lulz

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh boy more this **** again.
Yeah. Interesting to me how we seem to have gone from "Don't discount the leaks because of errors" to "The leaks are discounted because of errors."

Look, as a general statement, I dunno how many of you are new or have done this leak song and dance before, but the long and short of it is to look at the evidence, look at where it's coming from, and decide for yourself whether it's worth putting stock into. We can't say (with a couple exceptions, like the "Xbox 360 and PS3 GTA 6") anything is 100% debunked until E3 here, but we at least know what's likely and what isn't.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I think the biggest possible legit source we have atm is the Resetera hints.
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to these? I can't find anything that seems relevant via a google search. Just links to gamefaqs.

IronTed

Smash Ace
I'd say debunked is a rather... absolute term. I personally wouldn't say that it's debunked. I'd just rather have people temper their expectations if they base it on Vergeben since he's an incredibly shaky and sketchy source. Ridley's been my most wanted for well over a decade and I've had more than one run in with the guy as he seems to always pop up in games I follow and a lot of people credit him for information that didn't actually come from him. Bandai Namco working on Metroid Prime 4 is another one, that showed up a couple days before he said anything about it as well. I still have my hopes up for a very Ridley E3, it's just not based upon Vergeben. lulz
It's funny you mention that, considering the Ridley rumoring started at ERA. IIRC Vergeben piled on later. Regardless, it's fair to say ERA is probably the only reason most people even entertain the Vergeben rumor.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to these? I can't find anything that seems relevant via a google search. Just links to gamefaqs.
Here are all of the teases, at least as far as I know. Also check out Leak Review's take on the teasing for the full story, some of them are from before the Smash announcement, and others after, just watch the entire Twitter thread. He also revisited it recently and gives a bit of a rundown on Vergeben aswell.

Not quite sure who that Ryce guy is, but it's worth including as he seems to know the mods personally.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Here are all of the teases, at least as far as I know. Also check out Leak Review's take on the teasing for the full story, some of them are from before the Smash announcement, and others after, just watch the entire Twitter thread. He also revisited it recently and gives a bit of a rundown on Vergeben aswell.

Not quite sure who that Ryce guy is, but it's worth including as he seems to know the mods personally.
From what I remember, Ryce was the guy who leaked pretty much the entirety of MVCI's launch roster - only slip-up I think was his assumption that Ant-Man was gonna be in the game, but our Marvel Kamen Rider's a no-show.

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
some of these leaks sound wacky but i mean there are things in the gaming world nobody thought would happen, so here jsut two examples that are recent and prove that you dont know what these ppl do
KNACK 2 i mean what the f, i can even see a knack 3 at this point... maybe dunkey has something to do with this
rage 2 after the first was so crappy they come out with this

so i mean comon some things are weard and make only sense after thinking hard
and i think it was confirmed that halo 6 will be at least on pc and xbox, so yeah going multiplatform isnt that far a stretch, but well. we will see

also ppl, remember ps2 did get support until like 2013 or something, even persona 5 released on ps3
this stuff can happen, its unlikely but it CAN happen

Last edited:

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Whelp, the r/Kappa leak would be just about the worst case scenario for me; pretty bad newcomers (aside from maybe Medusa), Cloud removed, no Ridley... might not even buy Smash 5 if this is true.

Then again, none of the mentioned characters would garner the hype they would want for E3, and the rest of the stuff sounds really debatable. (Dead Pool : Tiny Hands? Releases on dead consoles? Another Arkham Game despite multiple cases of devs/WB saying there shall be no more? Please). Not to mention this came out after Let's Go Pikachu/Evee was revealed so he has not even "called the Pokeball dongle thing" going for him. Really hope he just feeds of the lazzyman leak which the guy himself admitted was false.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Seriously why are people starting to believe the imugar leak?

Is this all because the imugar leak was before vergeben and his update is a another character on the list?

I considering both fake threw this whole time I feel king k rool is the more logical mega hype reveal at E3 since it's easily to say he's most likely the 2nd most voted for in the ballot around the world (assuming he's telling the truth on bayonetta)

I don't know the link but they said some of the choices are going to be from the ballot

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
i honestly would also say that that one leak with the removal of cloud and no ridley would be a rly bad case to me, because that would make for a boring roster somehow, i rly doubt that one leak because of how ludecres it sounds but man, ive seen weard **** over the years that turned out true
honestly if at all i would say that vergeben has a good trackrecord with fighting games, aswell as for metroid, now here is why the priem 4 thing makes it more believable,
what if ridley is in prime 4, and we get THAT ridley, it would make sense to promote the enxt game with the ridley from that game, it would be logical to me, and its a nintendo main title, so to get his model and stuff would not be a big problem, afterall we had similiar things before
corrin for example was a promotion thing for sure, and well again they need to promote a main franchise somehow,
the trackrecord also shows that this makes sense, looking at fire emblem,

so yeah, the new leak is crappy i guess, but there was another one recently leaking e3 presentations parts, if we go from that we might get maybe something but who knows

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
some of these leaks sound wacky but i mean there are things in the gaming world nobody thought would happen, so here jsut two examples that are recent and prove that you dont know what these ppl do
KNACK 2 i mean what the f, i can even see a knack 3 at this point... maybe dunkey has something to do with this
rage 2 after the first was so crappy they come out with this

so i mean comon some things are weard and make only sense after thinking hard
and i think it was confirmed that halo 6 will be at least on pc and xbox, so yeah going multiplatform isnt that far a stretch, but well. we will see

also ppl, remember ps2 did get support until like 2013 or something, even persona 5 released on ps3
this stuff can happen, its unlikely but it CAN happen

Persona 5 released on PS3 because it was originally going to be PS3-only. Remember how P5’s development lasted years (originally slated for “Winter 2014” (lol) and it ended up *also* getting a PS4 release.

This is not the same as announcing a game after a console has already completely ceased production, FOR that console. There is absolutely no way Rockstar would release their next big game on an inferior system especially when its online is shutting down in 2019 and people can’t buy it anywhere.

It’s false.

Top Bottom