• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pichu avi? You gotta have some guts to have a Pichu avi.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
smashbot, your avatar reminds me of how love between a monkey and a turtle CAN exist. Look at those two....staring at eachother.....

How lovely.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
What a trooper. Tyfighter's been going at my game for, like, a month. And still with the same enthusiasm as when he started. Thanks, pal ^_^

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Somehow, VD's new caption under his new avatar made me lol. xD (for the record, it's because it reminded me of something, but I'm not so sure what... besides, it sounds like Beethoven, ROFL) You deserve the respect and love you are getting ;P
Crystallion AWAAAY!
*Farore's Wind*

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Well Snoop D-O-double-G is awesome in his own right, but 3 Gs is just mind-numbingly awesome. You are better than Snoop Dogg. How awesome are you? Uber awesome. Bravo, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom