• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana Smash ~ LOST 3 ~ April 24, 2010

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Y'all know what's really crazy bout this? All this ****'s goin down, and that muh****a is still gonna get like 30 people to go. I just don't get it.

Ivy

Smash Rookie
Y'all know what's really crazy bout this? All this ****'s goin down, and that muh****a is still gonna get like 30 people to go. I just don't get it.
dude chill people its not that big a deal pay to play middle man takes a cut it could be worse enjoy life:chuckle:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
When is the venue fee paid? When people walk in? Not cool. Some people could be participating in only one event, but paying double venue fee.

$7 per entry, $2 goes to venue.

dude chill people its not that big a deal pay to play middle man takes a cut it could be worse enjoy life:chuckle:
that's not how ANYONE else does it, so we won't. It COULD be worse, but it doesn't have to be this bad.

Iceman, it's because laffy non-SWF members don't know about this ****.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
that's not how ANYONE else does it, so we won't. It COULD be worse, but it doesn't have to be this bad.

Iceman, it's because laffy non-SWF members don't know about this ****.
Dude, even Randall didn't charge **** like that, and he's an *******. Yeah, I called Randall an *******.

And **** lafy people. Seriously.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You never even ****ing show up to laffy.
Does it make a difference if he goes? You are both, until you prove us otherwise, douchebags for pocketing money from the pot.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Does it make a difference if he goes? You are both, until you prove us otherwise, douchebags for pocketing money from the pot.
I kinda figured what Iceman was talking about.

lol I'm not even pocketing the ****. If you must know why Curlz wants to charge the money is to help get some standards TVs up for Lafayette because we're highly limited and dependent on three people(Curlz and Mychal) and most of the time we're counting on Curlz to get them. We also have had one more good thing planned since December, but you'll just have to wait and see what we douchebags have in store.

Like I've said before, it was for good intentions, but a **** way to go about it. But hey, judge me on the internet when you don't know me irl. Doesn't matter to me.

As for the venue fee, my guess is that you pay it once you enter one of the events. Idk why it is 4 dollars.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Everyone calm your ****! I took off the extra dollar charge so you should stop complaining.
But now you pay $9 to enter an event instead of $8. Looks like you added one to me.

Curlz

Smash Lord
But now you pay $9 to enter an event instead of $8. Looks like you added one to me.
Its $9 if you enter both events. Its a $2 venue fee per event. The more you play, the more you pay the venue for using up electricity.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Its $9 if you enter both events. Its a $2 venue fee per event. The more you play, the more you pay the venue for using up electricity.
oh, ok. i see now. i thought it meant $4 venue fee per entry.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I venue fee isn't charged per event...it's charged for being in the venue. So you walk in, pay it, and enter whatever you want.

I could walk in, not enter any events and play 1000 friendlies for free.

Besides, if you have 30 ppl/event, you'd get $120 for electricity...you really think it costs that much?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Its also so the store makes a profit since they aren't making any money off of the tournament. And do you think all 30 people would enter the side event as well?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Its also so the store makes a profit since they aren't making any money off of the tournament. And do you think all 30 people would enter the side event as well?
This is a sensible reason to charge a venue fee.

This is bull****.

I gotta ask, man. Why didn't you just say the first one to begin with? It just makes you look sketchy to make these lame excuses like electricity and such.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
edit..nvmd. i'm too lazy to opinion, but everyone should calm down and consider growing a beard.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Electricity wouldn't be a problem to them since PnT already runs 9 HDTVs at once. If they had a problem with electricity, then they could just shut down a few of the HDs cause we occupy those areas with the HDs normally.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
You know what I just realized? Why do I care if I'm paying an extra dollar or two for Curlz? I don't. xDD

Hyro

Smash Lord
You know what I just realized? Why do I care if I'm paying an extra dollar or two for Curlz? I don't. xDD
You know what I just realized? Why do I care...since it's the same day as my prom. Not going even if it was free. xDD

Battousai780

Smash Ace
You know what I just realized? Why do I care...since it's the same day as my prom. Not going even if it was free. xDD
But you'd have to have a date to go to prom; so most likely, you're going to the Laffy tourney.

Hyro

Smash Lord
But you'd have to have a date to go to prom; so most likely, you're going to the Laffy tourney.
i actually know how to man up and ask a girl instead of waiting for her to ask me.

and no you don't need a date to go to prom

but not only do i have one, she also doesn't have any STD's

curlz just lost 20 cool points for riding gregorys *****

Battousai780

Smash Ace
i actually know how to man up and ask a girl instead of waiting for her to ask me.

and no you don't need a date to go to prom

but not only do i have one, she also doesn't have any STD's

curlz just lost 20 cool points for riding gregorys *****
Too bad it was her prom, so I'm not asking her to it. Anyway, she's probably got a crooked nose, just like you! And my girlfriend does not have any STD's.

+20 cool points to Curlz for giving me cool points.

Hyro

Smash Lord
edit: this post was WAY YYYYY too ****in mean lololololo

but it was kinda funny

Hyro

Smash Lord
nooo i'm trying to keep up with blaine and nick in niceness points and i'm already falling behind

Hyro

Smash Lord
LOLwtf

"this tourney wasn't bad enough, so i'm making it worse"

curlz, please go read the million complaints about mlg's terrible stagelist with green greens, the glitchiest stage in the game legal. you gotta do some research lol

but no need to reply to this since i can't make it either way

Battousai780

Smash Ace
LOLwtf

"this tourney wasn't bad enough, so i'm making it worse"

curlz, please go read the million complaints about mlg's terrible stagelist with green greens, the glitchiest stage in the game legal. you gotta do some research lol

but no need to reply to this since i can't make it either way
I thought you decided after drugs that you weren't going to judge/be mean to people anymore.

inb4 Curlz not a person

Hyro

Smash Lord
I thought you decided after drugs that you weren't going to judge/be mean to people anymore.

inb4 Curlz not a person
greg you need to learn to see and hear things without thinking everything is an attack on someone. go read that again, i said nothing bad about him

and go read that post i made about your girlfriend asking you to prom. nothing bad about you, all in a clear joking manner but you took it offensively and had to try and "comeback". stop being so insecure lol

ChKn

Smash Ace
Starter:

Battlefield
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island