• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana Smash ~ LOST 3 ~ April 24, 2010

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I've no problem with the stagelist. I heard plenty of *****ing about the MLG stagelist before the tourney, but what's the feedback from people that actually went? Was it that big a deal?

Ty™

Smash Rookie
Trololololo, nine starter stages? Geez. Too lazy to remember what's left to pick from...

Curlz

Smash Lord
OP Updated with Tournament Results.

Shoutouts:

1. Lee Martin - <3

2. Roni - Its nice to finally have some good reresentation in Laffy. Lol.

3. Blaine - You're getting too good at this game. We used to be neck and neck, now you 2 stock me. I'll beat you one day.

4. Ran Iji - Snake is too annoying. GGs though, I hope to see you again soon. Thanks for running the tournament for us when we had to go check out the venue.

5. Curlz - You're ****ing sexy. Keep up the good work.

5. Ty - Its good to see you coming to some OoT tournies. It was great seeing you again and I hope to see oyu at more tournies. You're snake is good.

7. ChKn - You're getting too good at the matchup, I might have to switch my main again. xD

7. Josh - I know you might not read this, but you're too good for Lafayette. I think my win was a mistake because you definitely needed to place higher. You're a legit MK. I hope to see you at more tournaments.

9. Master Majora - I didn't get to talk to you much today. Thanks for letting me use your laptop.

9. Lololololozzzzz -

9. John - You're ROB is good. Our matches were too close for me handle. I hope to see you at more tournies. :]

9. Trevor - I know you wont read this, but thanks for coming out. It was fun chilling with you.

13. Axel - Lawl, get *****!

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ok, here are the correct results.

1: Lee Martin ($39.00)
2: Roni ($19.50)
3: Blaine ($6.50)
4: Ran
5: Curlz
5: Ty
7: ChKn
7: John