• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana Brawl Power Ranking: UPDATED! 5/16/11

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
MM CHALLENGES

i challenge Hyro and Jnig to MMs: 2 outta 3, 5 bucks

i'm just looking for some good sets, so anyone else is welcome to as well - and can ban 2 of my characters as incentive.
non PR players can ban 5 (excluding curlz)

Curlz

Smash Lord
So I've decided! I'm not dropping Brawl.

Curlz off, pressure off. Its time to shine once again. I'm aiming for the 7 spot.

Hyro

Smash Lord
acccceppted

i challenge anyone who wants to play to a $5 2/3 set with TL or MK...maybe lucario/wario/other chars depending on who you are lol....MINUS LEE OF COURSE haha

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
MM CHALLENGES

i challenge Hyro and Jnig to MMs: 2 outta 3, 5 bucks

i'm just looking for some good sets, so anyone else is welcome to as well - and can ban 2 of my characters as incentive.
non PR players can ban 5 (excluding curlz)
i accept your money match, no bans on characters

Curlz off, pressure off. Its time to shine once again. I'm aiming for the 7 spot.
called it

acccceppted

i challenge anyone who wants to play to a $5 2/3 set with TL or MK...maybe lucario/wario/other chars depending on who you are lol....MINUS LEE OF COURSE haha
i accept your money match, no bans on characters jk

ChKn

Smash Ace
lol @ # 10 being the pressure spot, **** that ****. I'll just play you guys until I can figure out what I need to do.

ty Kola <3

ChKn

Smash Ace

So with this logic:

"OMG yay I made it to the 7th spot. :lick::lick::lick:"

*a few moments later*

"OMG I now have pressure back on me. :urg::urg::urg:"

ChKn

Smash Ace
I should be able to start the pic today. Gotta restart from scratch since my backup isn't made yet.

EDIT: I'm finished. Get ready for the premiere.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
He has been ****tin on you as of late but that's the way the cookie crumbles....

They be like Jio...
How you do that in lilweezyana?
she say she like my dougie
and loves the preciseness of mah gramma,
I choose not to use my blamma
and we ***** dem *****s from bama,
Smash is our sport and we got the tourney jammin
Jio in tha game and chicks he be slammin
but where smash goes,
he still wreck hoes,
Lu and Kirby make matches topsy turvy
Comin' for the top spot sakky betta hurry,
so we can get a new metagame,
that'll be without metalame
but his skills are sexy like books by zane,
and your game is rather plain,
stay wasted like mista palmer
but to ya stocks he's tha embalmer
**** a time limit,
I only need 3 minutes to ****....

Everyone above put ya hands ova ya ***

edit: Chicken i hope since ur in college we can take u outta state now
How did I miss the WONDERFUL GEM!?

FLYRO WHERE U AT?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So I've been looking through other states' PR's since I like to keep tabs of who's who around the world, and I've seen a recurring theme among them:

When head-to-head matchups are considered, usually the higher ranked player has the better record against the one directly below him. And by usually I mean the only PR that this isn't true is ours.

*Still salty*

ChKn

Smash Ace
I agree. We should do a total rankings system like TX, but with decay implemented.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
It's no lie that the PR has been ****ed for a while.

Lee Martin
2. Hyro
3. JNig
4. Cyphus
5. Ran Iji
6. FakeGeorge
7. r0ni
8. Jiovanni
9. Arcadia
10. ChKn

Just for example, I'm almost positive that Everett would **** the **** out of Jiovanni, r0ni, and Cyphus. I'm going to stop sharing my opinion nao, however, as not to offend people.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
It's no lie that the PR has been ****ed for a while.

Lee Martin
2. Hyro
3. JNig
4. Cyphus
5. Ran Iji
6. FakeGeorge
7. r0ni
8. Jiovanni
9. Arcadia
10. ChKn

Just for example, I'm almost positive that Everett would **** the **** out of Jiovanni, r0ni, and Cyphus. I'm going to stop sharing my opinion nao, however, as not to offend people.
Ev actually ranked me above him, which was a surprise. **** the **** is a bit of an overstatement. We go back and forth in friendlies but haven't met in tourney since that hobo in June.

-Ran

Smash Master
Arcadia ranked himself low, and because of his reasoning he was ranked lower by everyone else. Over the duration of the PR cycle, Arcadia had a rather large amount of deviation in his play ability. Some days he played at a high level, and others he would play as if he should be tenth on the PR. Lately, Arcadia has proven that he can be more consistent in his play.

Cyphus was placed at fourth since he, during the Cycle, was able to beat Jnig, and Hyro during the Pr cycle, which is something that no one else has been capable of doing that isn't named Lee.

-Ran

Smash Master
This isn't the proper list. Sorry guys... Curlz jumped the gun. Expect the actual new list on the 20th.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'm not on the Panel, so idk lol.

If I were to guess, it's because Lee ***** the **** out of everyone in the state. Like, not even close ranged ******; 30 foot **** ******.

-Ran

Smash Master
Why is Lee Martin '0' btw?
Lee has maintained a position as the best in the state now since the inception of Brawl. No one has come close to his level in this state, nor will they in the foreseeable future. Lee has not lost a single Brawl tournament in Louisiana to my knowledge. The continued level of dominance and obvious proof of his national level stature proved that it was time to upgrade his ranking to zero. In effect, we have removed him from PR discussion since he is on a level of play beyond those in our state currently. In doing so, it allowed us to add another player to the PR.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Not much discussion for this session lol. It's weird not seeing Cyphus on the list. The week after the list comes out, he gets 2nd at the BR PnT.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Not much discussion for this session lol. It's weird not seeing Cyphus on the list. The week after the list comes out, he gets 2nd at the BR PnT.
There actually was alot of discussion for this session. xD There was alot of disagreements on the bottom half of the list. Lol.

Also, not only does he get second at the tournament, he places 3rd in an Alabama tournament and is now eligible for the next PR. All this only one week after the list is posted. xD

ChKn

Smash Ace
When I was setting up the renders for the graphic, I assumed Cyphus was on the list lol. Then, I looked at it carefully.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I think every new update to the PR requires me to laugh out loud. Therefore... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
do i look bi? take that ******* lucario and falco off my **** and put a sexy white marth

ChKn

Smash Ace
New PR and graphic coming soon if the PR panel bums hurry up and give me the finalized info.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yay new PR!

Good job to the new guys getting spots, you have to work hard to stay there, though.

And good job to the guys staying on, keep putting in the work.

Top Bottom