• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost in Smash - Euden and Zethia of Dragalia Lost

You want Eudiel and Xethia and the next Smash?

• Yeah!

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • No...

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Question to everyone: if Dragalia Lost gets a stage, what would you guys think it would be?

I personally think the Halidom would be a perfect stage, as that's pretty much your base of operations for the entire game.
At the fight against Zodiark if you want story significance in the background.

At the fight against Brunhilda if you want fanservice.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Question to everyone: if Dragalia Lost gets a stage, what would you guys think it would be?

I personally think the Halidom would be a perfect stage, as that's pretty much your base of operations for the entire game.
That would pretty much be it. I think it wouldn't be that hazardous, since it's purpose in-game is being the Safe Zone, unless the dragons attack the fighters for no good reason.

At the fight against Zodiark if you want story significance in the background.

At the fight against Brunhilda if you want fanservice.
If you want there to be hazards with the dragons, you could just have them at Halidom, since
they all do join Euden by the end of Chapter 5
. It would allow all of them to be reasonably be used, too.

Also, it's not Brunhilda herself that's fan service-y.
It's her alter ego Mym and the way the 2 act that are. I doubt they translate that into the match unless Euden's present.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
That would pretty much be it. I think it wouldn't be that hazardous, since it's purpose in-game is being the Safe Zone, unless the dragons attack the fighters for no good reason.

If you want there to be hazards with the dragons, you could just have them at Halidom, since
they all do join Euden by the end of Chapter 5
. It would allow all of them to be reasonably be used, too.

Also, it's not Brunhilda herself that's fan service-y.
It's her alter ego Mym and the way the 2 act that are. I doubt they translate that into the match unless Euden's present.
Yeah, but the zodiark fight still has more story significance, and unlike the Halidom, isn’t set up randomly.

And yeah, I could make brunhilda/mym easy fanservice in her stage. Works like Ridley used to in pyrosphere, except when you beat her, she becomes Mym and backs you up.

On this thread being dead a lot, I meant to post this yesterday, but wound up just playing Dragalia Lost instead. So that probably happens to others.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't mind an Halidom stage. It's your main home base after all, even if you are the one that have to decorate everything yourself.

I'd like it if only to make up My Town not being a Fates stage as of yet.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Yeah, but the zodiark fight still has more story significance, and unlike the Halidom, isn’t set up randomly.

And yeah, I could make brunhilda/mym easy fanservice in her stage. Works like Ridley used to in pyrosphere, except when you beat her, she becomes Mym and backs you up.

On this thread being dead a lot, I meant to post this yesterday, but wound up just playing Dragalia Lost instead. So that probably happens to others.
I don't understand how Mym would back you up in that form, since it's the form she takes without fighting.
(Shouldn't her existence be considered a spoiler tho, since you don't meet her until Ch. 3?)

Also, the Halidom could use a random layout, or only a part of the stage, like Gamer and Tortimer Island, if that's what you mean by "randomly set up". It's also a reasonable place for any unit to be, since they all are able to join Euden, and almost if not all of the events use the Halidom as a starting point, so it'd be a good place to bind all of the events together. There are just very few recurring locations in DL so far, but maybe they could have a touring stage if the team thinks they're all that important. I personally don't, since a lot of the events and chapters take place in different locations, with the exception of the Halidom, but it would be a good way to represent Alberia as a whole.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So I've been thinking: how popular is Dragalia Lost compared to Cygames' other property, GranBlue Fantasy? Thinking about the latter being popular enough to get a PS4 game with GranBlue Relink, this begs another question: could Dragalia Lost become popular enough to have a Switch RPG entry at the same level as GranBlue Relink?

OctoWich

Smash Rookie
NNID
OctopusSandwich
Would love Dragalia representation.

I would much prefer Euden and Elisanne though because Elisanne is best girl.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Would love Dragalia representation.

I would much prefer Euden and Elisanne though because Elisanne is best girl.
Also doesn’t hurt that Elisanne has at least been currently released as a playable character.

jamesster445

Smash Lord

Wow it’s been a while. The last time I did one of these was before Smash Ultimate even launched. Now we just found out our third DLC character. Time flies when you’re busy. It also doesn’t help that certain plans ended up getting ruined by other events. You may not know this but I originally planned on opening this year with move sets for Kid Goku and Jiren for Dragonball FighterZ only to find out both of those characters ended up making it in on their own. I’m gonna lay out my plans for the future of VD. Due to circumstances and I can maybe make 4 more of these for the rest of the year. Maybe more will happen depending on circumstances. But my biggest goal still holds through even if my initial plan fell apart. I’m branching out to other series. There are so many fighting games that I want to talk about and I hope you guys will continue to support my work. I started a twitter account @Dojo_Virtual so feel free to drop a follow should you feel inclined. I think next time I’m going to talk about a missed opportunity for the most ambitious crossover event in history.
So I made a character concept for Euden that I think you guys might enjoy.

Top Bottom