• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lord of the Rings mafia: Game Over

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Adum, the problems that made Chaco not believe you are the ones that I kept hammering. Following someone twice, using the mod as a reason for a no track from me (or alluding to the fact that the mod has made mistakes), directly ccing me with another direct cc, etc. These are all stretches in your otherwise coherent and rather tight early game play. It made you seem a little desperate to throw something out there that you could cling on to, and that's what I used. Like I said, I think your claim was really what did you in. If you had claimed another role it would have made me think about Chaco's alignment rather than automatically giving me the inclination to believe him. I have a feeling that I had macman convinced, and I do feel sorry for your computer exploding. I think what helped swing macman was how hard I pushed on him in the early game.

At any rate, nice job scum, nice jerb town. :D

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Although I was put into a pretty bad position when I replaced in, I can't really use that as an excuse. I kinda slipped up a few times, but it was a good learning experience. Good job town.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Adum, the problems that made Chaco not believe you are the ones that I kept hammering. Following someone twice, using the mod as a reason for a no track from me (or alluding to the fact that the mod has made mistakes), directly ccing me with another direct cc, etc. These are all stretches in your otherwise coherent and rather tight early game play. It made you seem a little desperate to throw something out there that you could cling on to, and that's what I used. Like I said, I think your claim was really what did you in. If you had claimed another role it would have made me think about Chaco's alignment rather than automatically giving me the inclination to believe him. I have a feeling that I had macman convinced, and I do feel sorry for your computer exploding. I think what helped swing macman was how hard I pushed on him in the early game.

At any rate, nice job scum, nice jerb town. :D
Two points on following twice.

1. The reason why cop is so broken with tracker is that you can just follow him to confirm everything, especially given that role, why the hell would I not follow him twice, especially since the initial track didn't confirm anything.

2. Lets assume you're right, I shouldn't have followed him twice. What's the explanation for that? Inexperience with the tracker role, regardless of side.

As far as the no track, no. Abilities that have no effect are very commonly listed as just "failing", that's not an error, that's a pretty standard approach to NA.

Eh, whatever I think I had a stronger argument and if I had been able to push you'd have been lynched.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it was a hard choice

I thought you were town at first, but the way you were pushing mccloud and points that lacked merit bothered me. I think when i reread, i kept switching who i thought was scum with every post untill i got to the recent posts.

plus chaco said yu was scum so i had to follow my boy.

also mccloud gave off a townie vibe.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm:
Seriously, what was with your case on Chaco? I mean, you refused to summarize your argument, and I couldn't see for the life of me why you thought he was scum.
I don't always make cases on people and say they're scum and actually believe it. :p

Also, hey, I was on the winning team! Cool. I forget everything in this game though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My throat still hurts from OS umping down it.

/brofist mac

Top Bottom