• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loop Arrow

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wow this is amazing! O_o I hope it'll have some uses. That the opponent can just shield it makes it nearly worthless :/

I'm imagining some tourney fights with Pits all over the place and everyone doing those loop arrows XD

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
wow i kinda starte dto do it.. but its 5am and if someone can master this.. this would be sick....

Clink

Smash Cadet
I just got done Brawlin' with some peeps and I actually found this to be a bit useful in certain situations. you can't just do it out of the blue of course. it's also a timing thing and you would have to be just super acurate to get it to land right where you would want it as the loop is almost complete. Mostly usefull and kinda random hit when you're across a stage from your opponent(s). it works better when you're in a 3-4 man brawl.

All truths though. it's too risky and just kinda random hits to be tryin in serious matches. it's fun though

Top Bottom