• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking forward to some APEX PM streaming? :D

NNID
dansalvato
http://twitch.tv/InternetExplorer6

I'm housing 45 players from around the world! Ishieymoro and I will be streaming Project M probably daily from Monday through APEX and possibly even after! I'm housing some great players including Armada, Leffen, Dr. Peepee, Mango (for one night lolz), and some other great Brawl and PM players as well. I'll do my best to get some of these guys on the stream for a bit, and I know Armada would be more than willing as he loves PM :]

Hope to see you on the stream! Don't forget to follow if you can't afford to miss a minute of this HYPE.

NNID
dansalvato
I live in an apartment. Besides my own apartment room, I am cooperating with people from 3 other rooms. 10-11 people can comfortably fit in each room, so there you go. I do have an emergency overflow room, though.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Will all those top players be playing Project M? I am so looking forward to this!

NNID
dansalvato
I'll do my best! I'm pretty sure Armada will be happy to play, and Dr. Peepee MIGHT play for a bit. Regardless, there will definitely be a lot of great players on stream.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
day 3 after the tourney im down lmao

but screwwwww loko

I'll play on stream if I show up and am not too tired. It's gonna be a full day trip for me to get there haha.

NNID
dansalvato
Streaming tonight with Ishieymoro and friends! Hope you can join us.

Also: Not to be a buzzkill but I'm not going to allow drinking alcohol in my apartment. Not only is it basically not allowed by the school, but managing 45 people is hard enough without people being drunk. If you're a responsible drinker, then I'm sorry but I can't make exceptions.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
day 3 after the tourney im down lmao

but screwwwww loko

I'll play on stream if I show up and am not too tired. It's gonna be a full day trip for me to get there haha.
Are you allowed to use Melee characters in PM when outside of NC, or is that rule in effect everywhere?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Oh, we don't? In that case, I definitely didn't mention it to IE in his stream chat. That was someone else.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Looking for MM Melee. $5 Best Link IMO

Interested please reply, looking forward to meet u all @ Apex

We'll be traveling from Puerto Rico arriving late friday ( yeah we'll miss teams :( )

Top Bottom