• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking For St-Catharines/Niagara/Toronto Region Players

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm interested in playing with smashers of this region. I'm free alot so I can play pretty much any time. I might also start hosting bi-weekly's on Saturday from 9-5. Anyone interested?

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm part of that section too. But it's just the same old 8-10 people. I'm looking for others. As for your comment about learning how to use the Internet, that's just insulting. I just want to scout out more local players.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Well, I'm part of that section too. But it's just the same old 8-10 people. I'm looking for others. As for your comment about learning how to use the Internet, that's just insulting. I just want to scout out more local players.
2 threads isn't gonna help man. Niagara isn't too populated with smash players. It's unfortunate. As far as TORONTO players go, just go to the GTA thread. It's like where ALL of us hang man. No mean to insult you, but it gets tiresome when new guys come in with their first post all liek "hai gu1z 1 wud lyk 2 pl4y sum 5m4sh i l1v3 @ blahblah". ;] no hate man.

Sanu

Smash Champion
It's good to see new talent around and all, but learn how to use the internet. Look for the Niagara or Toronto thread next time. K buddy?

XMFD. I lol'd so hard when I read that. Mostly because I can see you saying it, exact tone of voice and all.. :laugh:

Niko_K

Smash Master
The hell? I see you on the niagra thread all the time. Stop spamming you morons
QFFT

Just post in the Niagara Thread and Ill tell you whats up...almost all the get togethers are in my basement xD

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Nah, he is just lulling them into a false sense of security, he is getting his second wind now. :3

Sasuke is still an *** :x
I know hes an *** :p I just like him because hes kinda the anti-hero. Either way, Jiraiya is definitely just lulzing them. He's thinking "Lulz omg12211 dey believed it lulzlulz n00b nubnub" Srry bout the offtopic-ness :p

Top Bottom