• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for high lvl Falcon dittoes

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm looking to ditto anyone who knows what they're doing when they play falcon.

I've played a fair number of you guys already, and I was hoping to get to try out some of new people that have begun posting here :)

fc: 0860-2928-3349 AIM is xBananaTrooperx

See you guys on wifi:)

Awesomenocity

Smash Rookie
yay, first post!

anyways, I'm probably not as good as what you're looking for but I would like to see how a good falcon is played or how to improve mine.

aim is Homefri221

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I have no idea if im a high level player, If your playing late tonight you can catch me (maybe 12:00-1.00ish) my FC is with my description thingie

2449-4605-7950

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
I added my info to the Falcon friend finder thread. Maybe I'll be able to provide the skill level you require (though I'll have to get used to the lag...)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
O.k I have you added I can play right now

or if you want to play another day it's cool, cause exams are over I have no more studying (yay!) so i'll be on Wi-Fi like hell

Wogrim

Smash Lord
BananaTrooper if you'd please analyze your matches as best you can, please submit what you find here so I can add it to my guide so we can all better understand Falcon's strengths and weaknesses.

Edit: Forgot to mention, if you are lacking in victims PM me.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, have added all of you. I'll be online this afternoon, hope to see you :)

BananaTrooper if you'd please analyze your matches as best you can, please submit what you find here so I can add it to my guide so we can all better understand Falcon's strengths and weaknesses.
I'm actually not very good at these kinds of things. I can give it a try if I notice anything, but the best way to figure out what works best I think is simply to play. I'll add you this afternoon Wogrim, see you on wifi.

Just because people know what they are doing, doesn't make them good.
I know. It was a way of saying that I was looking for people who were confident in their abilities with falcon. Good job, you're arguing semantics on the smashboards.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
I'm actually not very good at these kinds of things. I can give it a try if I notice anything, but the best way to figure out what works best I think is simply to play. I'll add you this afternoon Wogrim, see you on wifi.
When I said analyze I don't mean like save replays and sit down with a notepad and watch them. Just try to make a mental note of your general strategies on beating Falcon. For example, I know against me what messes up most of my ground approaches (Falcon Kick, Raptor Boost, Dash Attack) is when they simply roll away, which lands me in front of them with the ending lag of whatever move I used. Stuff like that is what I'd hope to be submitted, or whatever you think works well. I'm unable to be on at any time I like but I'm usually on at 11-1 at night (Pacific Time). Today I will probably be also on around 12-3 this afternoon. Just PM me when you're on; If I'm not on the Brawl Friend Finder I'm probably reading threads and updating the guide.

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
Good games, Bananatrooper. It's nice play against real people every once in a while.

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
Still haven't added you yet Banana Trooper, studying for Provincial Exams XD. Do you guys mind if I add everybody else who has posted FC's in this thread? I'm in the market for some good Falcon matches, as it were.

jakescakes

Smash Rookie
Nice thread man. I'm brawl every day, nights especially. Consider yourself added

1676-3468-3611

tag Jacob

LongLiveTheFalcon

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
yeah, ive added everyone who's posted. I'll come online now. btw ayaz, get AIM lol. its far easier to set up matches

jakes, good matches. It wasn't actually laggy, my finger slipped to the wrong taunt msg -_-. Great falcon, hope to play you again.

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
jakescakes, do you mind if I add you?

BTW, to Ayaz and Noodlehead, good matches today (June 22nd, 2008), and sorry for all the other guests I allowed to join the match, Noodlehead, I thought they were Falcon people as well.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
GGs Ayaz, was lag really bad for you? My end was actually quite nice, much less button lag than I'm used to. Good falcon btw

Iwan

Smash Ace
I wish i had wifi here : /...I've gotten so much better since the last time we played BT. Of course I would assume you've improved your game as well.

I know you're in canada...I'm heading up there this summer for MLG toronto. Just to watch the Halo events haha :p, but there's going to be a small brawl tournament there too, as always at MLG events.

Feel like taking a road trip to Toronto? It's in August i believe lol :p

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I wish. I had a hard enough time convincing my folks to let me attend a smashfest in Ottawa. Any chance you wanna come up here round july 5th? :)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
GGs Ayaz, was lag really bad for you? My end was actually quite nice, much less button lag than I'm used to. Good falcon btw
yeah Im effected by button lag a lot, my game is so much worse because im more of a quick, percise attacker that retretes until the next opening, but im on all the time your up for another match

Iwan

Smash Ace
Lol, I wish. I had a hard enough time convincing my folks to let me attend a smashfest in Ottawa. Any chance you wanna come up here round july 5th? :)
hahaha...there's a thing down here called the 4th of july, you people up in C-world don't really celebrate it.

lol kidding, kidding :p.

Family's coming down from New Hampshire so im not heading to canada until Toronto haha.

phirekid718

Smash Rookie
ive aded all of you that posted ur code on this thread....im working on my falcon but here is my code anyway...1418-7053-4830

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Banana cause your most likely the best Falcon why don't you make a Falcon rating system of some sort so it allows for better Falcon matches? sounds like a good idea to me because everyone wants to ditto a person of their skill

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Banana cause your most likely the best Falcon why don't you make a Falcon rating system of some sort so it allows for better Falcon matches? sounds like a good idea to me because everyone wants to ditto a person of their skill
Oh man lol, I'm not even gonna touch that. I am no person to rate other people's skills, and I would refuse to do so simply based on matches on wifi. Plus, I'm not really that fond of rating systems lol. Thanks for your compliment though:)

btw, i've added all who have posted. As of this post I still haven't lost sets to another falcon on wifi, im hoping more people will post. (tied with artieboy though, he's a beast. give him a look see if you're close to him and have a good connection, he hates lag :)).

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Oh man lol, I'm not even gonna touch that. I am no person to rate other people's skills, and I would refuse to do so simply based on matches on wifi. Plus, I'm not really that fond of rating systems lol. Thanks for your compliment though:)

btw, i've added all who have posted. As of this post I still haven't lost sets to another falcon on wifi, im hoping more people will post. (tied with artieboy though, he's a beast. give him a look see if you're close to him and have a good connection, he hates lag :)).
no problem just throwing random things out there, yeah so far your the only Falcon player that can beat me, out of like 10ish players.

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Since you live in ottawa you should try to come out to the ottawa smashfest held in the Nepean area. Id play you but I havent touched wifi since brawl came out (laggy pos), and dont plan on going back. I also see that you are registered for the ToS5 tourney. It would be good practice to play live, not sure how wifi affects your game. If you are interested you can make a post in the ottawa thread.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I've posted there already, and hopefully ill get to play you at ToS5. I won't be playing falcon in the tourney though >.<, but I might be doing doubles with him (and friendlies of course :))

Hax

Smash Champion
what's good bananatrooper, add me. i'm beast in melee, not-so-much this game but let's play anyway. :)

flash7

Smash Journeyman
We'll have to get some friendlies in then. Pools will be divided by region so it might be unlikely that we will play each other. I also wont be using Falcon, unless maybe I make it to brackets and im up or down a lot of matches :p.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I have been waiting for a match for like 3 days now and Banana just vanishes from the Earth. What's going on man? lol Get on AIM once in a while! :p

Top Bottom