• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look Gauise, Im A Nub

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
lol PKNintendo

Welcome to SWF, but we do have an Introduce Yourself section. I thought this was actually going to be something useful about Dedede's chain grab lolz.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah forget about those snake whores.
stick with the warios. we are amazing.
he is the most unique and fun charecte in the game. and we are the most fun and unique group.

wow. you sure do know how to make an entrance though. we will have to brawl sometime.
mabey you wont get flamed. keep your chin up hahaha

DemonFart

Smash Lord
yeah maybe we can brawl sometime.agreed all the way about wario being the funnest character,it can't get any better then farting your *** off in someones face then ramming them with a motorcycle.

Ace55

Smash Lord
This has to be the bravest or dumbest thread anyone has ever made to introduce themselfs. I'm still diciding which.

And the Wario mains arn't grumpy PKNintendo, that's just me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I like how in 15 posts nobody has talked about the chaingrab :D

But, the Peach boards are better anyways.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
I like how in 15 posts nobody has talked about the chaingrab :D

But, the Peach boards are better anyways.
LOL, Sinz, just to mention there was no way to escape the Chain grab. The title was just to attract ppl. That was a good laugh.

XBart-ManX

Smash Cadet
yeah forget about those snake whores.
stick with the warios. we are amazing.
he is the most unique and fun charecte in the game. and we are the most fun and unique group.

wow. you sure do know how to make an entrance though. we will have to brawl sometime.
mabey you wont get flamed. keep your chin up hahaha
So true,man,so true...

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
You got my hopes up....

Welcome and all... but there's an "Introduce Yourself" thread elsewhere.... shouldn't lie to get attention, it's not a good first impression.

Top Bottom