• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

longest mario combo

-PM-

Smash Ace
well i didnt see this around or in search so i thought id make one =P

whats the longest combo you have ever gotten with mario

mine was when i chain grabed someone completely to death off the first life and the around idk 90% after i d-throwed him the last time i b-threw him (luigi) and meteor'ed him down when he came back =]

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I do have to ask PM.... was the Luigi player even holding his controller? I've never, ever seen or heard of him being chainthrown.

Um, my longest combo....? I bet it was one where I did moves and the other guy got damaged.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
(f air to grab) up throw - up smash or up tilt - uair - fsmash or dsmash (its a pretty common mario combo)

you do the first 4 startting with the up throw multible times depending on the precentage and character wieght and im pretty sure this combo can kill anyone 0 - death if done right, (u may have to still edgeguard)

-PM-

Smash Ace
facefacemcface shh lol yea he was playing but idk bad day or something hes normally as good as me well idk i wouldnt say that lol but yea i was having a good and he wasnt but you can chaingrab him alot

shy guy that is really common combo but it works alot i think it might be better with doc though (i think)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
thats pretty much the only mario combo there is just variations of that
Are we talking about the same person here? Tubby guy, red hat, and huge nose?

Besides, I thought this thread was about your longest mario combo, not just a list of his attacks.

-PM-

Smash Ace
well its late at night and no one is actually posting there longest combo why havnt you posted yours you like Mario don't you whats your longest combo/string of hits without being touch or whatnot lol

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
mine brought lots of damage!! and i killed him right after it!

it was like... Uair to Jab to Jump Canceled Grab to dthrow to U-Tilt to Uair Shffl till the end of Poke Stadium and then FORWARD SMASH!!!!

it was right after it said readyy.....GO!

so awesome!!! i think it was against a Marth Player!!!

I remember it coz the opponent was a Marth Main and i HATE! Marths so he didnt say anything after like ''nice combo'' or ''omg'' NOTHING!!!

i got so mad >=( but the others were watching so i was reliefed

but we didnt record GOD ****IT!!! everytime i do some real nice combo we dont record!!! its always the same!!! god help me =.=

mario-man

Smash Lord
It's cuz you get nervous when you realize that someone could be watching.

I have no idea what mine was, it probably went like this:

fair>u-tilt>uair>fsmash

LoL I haven't gotten any really nice combos yet. I'm getting to the place where they'll come frequently though.

-PM-

Smash Ace
i get more combos with doc and yoshi then mario idk why but i still am better with mario =]

and i have that problem too everytime you combo someone and you realize WTF WERE NOT RECORDING =/ lol

Gea

Smash Master
well i didnt see this around or in search so i thought id make one =P

whats the longest combo you have ever gotten with mario

mine was when i chain grabed someone completely to death off the first life and the around idk 90% after i d-throwed him the last time i b-threw him (luigi) and meteor'ed him down when he came back =]
You can't chainthrow Luigi at all. He can just sex kick out at any moment. Seriously. I mean I know part of getting good combos in is them DIing poorly (else they'd get out of them) but that is overboard. You can't chain Luigi. Period.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Fair > Utilt > Uair > UAir > SHFFFair > Dtilt(they DI behind) > SHBAWD > SHBAWD > SHBAWD(off the stage) > DJ Fair.

LOL, it'll never happen again.

-PM-

Smash Ace
yea the thing is with me is im bad with my fingers and good with my head lol im just now learning how to use both

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
my longest (on a falco)

he charged a foward smash and then i shffl'd a fair to a usmash to uair to uair to to falling fair to shffl'd fair to short hop nair and a cape for the finish

total pwnage lol

Top Bottom