• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Present: Hates Gonna Hate! 6/13/10

Codi

Smash Ace
Nah bro, you wouldn't have gotten past O'Malley. SBU holdin' it down even when I'm in Nebraska, let's go!

Jiggly/Roy for O'Malley on Melee, Will.
i **** jiggly i dont think i've lost a serious match against one
and roy i'd **** don't care whos roy it is it can be mangos i'll still win that match lmao

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I figured you live around there, but you didn't attend.

What happened?
Yeah I live like three hours away or more.

I was pretty bored by the game for awhile, but I'm starting to get back into it. I just need people to play.

Codi

Smash Ace
ok second best roy in the u.s....how many roys do you see actually place high ever..he can be the second best roy but roy sucks in general. You can just assume the first best roy would lose to most decent playing people

considering the place he got (no offense O'Malley you got 4th i think i'm not going to check) his roy wouldn't beat probably any of my secondaries lmao

BUT i will say if he does main/second roy and does well enough so he places 4th i can't say hes all that bad so congrats on that amazing roy feat =P

Now as for the jigs i could do a few options =] Fox who i'll camp the whole time you winning this would mean i'm messing up di'ing and not camping, falco you would probably win i don't know that match up great, Jigs ditto.'s are gay so i wouldn't do that but i would just assume it would be 50/50 me or you other characters i'm not gonna mention

Private_O_Malley

Smash Cadet
Relax Codi

I didn't know you would be so afraid of a Roy.

Also the whole 2nd best roy is a stony brook joke.

Leacero

Smash Lord
considering the place he got (no offense O'Malley you got 4th i think i'm not going to check) his roy wouldn't beat probably any of my secondaries lmao
Bro, if you lost to me, you wouldn't have placed any better. Juss sayin. :D

But ya, DO IT, MM NEXT TOURNEY, HYPE IT UP.

Codi

Smash Ace
Bro, if you lost to me, you wouldn't have placed any better. Juss sayin. :D

But ya, DO IT, MM NEXT TOURNEY, HYPE IT UP.
I lost to you winners finals cause my controller broke

Grand finals i'll give to you though you beat me there. My controller is still broken though sorta it has its moments

Codi

Smash Ace
pfffff laggy tv and the seocnd half of the night my controller was mixed up and taken lmao and actually i believe i beat your roy first set if we were gonna mm right away you would owe me 2 bucks beat me for the most part fox jigs but like i said laggy tv you may have noticed idk if you play on that tv a lot of not but that affected me a little bit i couldnt shield pressure well or anything

Top Bottom