• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

****long Beach, Cali -- Brawl Players Look Here****

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
hey, my names Jesse. my online tag (which never gets used because wifi SUCKS) is aqua.

i have a few videos at www.youtube.com/marthmaster86 of my gameplay

pretty much im posting this thread because im looking for any players who wanna play live and live in the area. lemme know. im currently unemployed, so weed and smashbros pretty much makes up for most of my time.

lemme know if you wanna play!

aim: wcrushjess00

phone: 562 739 3244 but i can only text (gay blackberry gone awry)

The Game II

Smash Champion
Well, I don't play Brawl, but if you ever want an MK match, let me know. I live in downtown.

--GCII

edit: just send me your friend code instead if you're desperate for a match

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Where do you live in long beach? I might be there this weekend, so you should host a smashfest.

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
a smashfest sounds very good. umm but i only know 3 other people to play brawl with? one is a 64 vet but has barely played brawl. (actually were all 64 vets getting used to this no combo thing) one is fairly good and the other would probably be laughed at.

id be down to have a little smashfest but umm who would come? we need players first!!

oh yeah on saturday im in a little online tourny too

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey man. Can u tell me where exactly do u live? I live in bellflower.

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
sorry bout the double post but i need to change or add an AIM screenname because i don't use the acoolman88. My new name is ThaCoolof3Kings. PM me or whatever the case is

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
hey kill, i found a group of guys that plays in cerritos off of artesia and pioneer on friday nights. he also has tourneys once a month. you should check it out. also, i live really close to the lb town center. if you can make it out here, we should play/kick it.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
sorry bout the double post but i need to change or add an AIM screenname because i don't use the acoolman88. My new name is ThaCoolof3Kings. PM me or whatever the case is
Sooooooo, you changed you aim? lol, i remember a year or so ago, we were going to play but i guess you changed it back then... Anyhow, i also live in the Compton area... Would love to brawl just to get better... :)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
jmex, ya we should play sometime. you should bring kill@will
Yea man, i would love too, the only thing is I work nights :( otherwise i would... But non the less, if for some reason i dont go to work one friday night, i will def pm you to see whats up. Do you or any of your friends go to tourneys? There were two the last two weeks in the Cerritos area

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
hah yeah i really only have one friend that plays BRAWL and ya we went to the one on the 24th at pioneer/artesia and i went to the norwalk/artesia one last weekend to check it out (i came late both times so i didnt play) but ill be coming to more and more

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
hah yeah i really only have one friend that plays BRAWL and ya we went to the one on the 24th at pioneer/artesia and i went to the norwalk/artesia one last weekend to check it out (i came late both times so i didnt play) but ill be coming to more and more
Oh cool, yea we should have played some friendlies haha, i was at both... Race is hosting another tourney i think at the same place? Maybe then we can play. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4607016#post4607016

Top Bottom