• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loneliest Character

Phir3

Smash Apprentice
Peach, I just have not gotten to her after I tried to main her. My bro has never ever played Lucas before if that counts for something, too.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
Mine's Lucas (just checked the Brawl Records). I think the only time I've played as him is when it's selected by random.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If Sheik was counted as separate then Zelda, then Zelda

Probably Zamus and Ike after.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Loneliest character is the ice climbers.

Why because I don't find them cool at all because..... I can't explained there just don't like them, then again Olimar should be my loneliest character because I don't like using him either he seems to be worse.

I perfer characters that don't have to have a partner with them.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Lonliest is...MK! That loser can stay in the sock drawer, too. Character's for punks anyway.

Beyond that, Shiek and Diddy. Almost everyone else gets at least a rare joke match once in a while.

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
I use pretty much everyone. No one is neglected in my roster...

...except for Ivysaur.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Yoshi. I used him in Melee, but we kinda drifted apart and, never saw each other again.

Tangerine

Smash Rookie
At the moment my 'loneliest' character is Bowser. I can't remember using him even once. I do, however, like using him when I'm doing a CD factory B)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I think mine is peach. And what does everyone have against ROB and the earthbound guys, they are my most played ones :|

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
Luigi, Mario, Link, Bowser, DK, Samus, Ike, Marth, MK, Captain Falcon, Fox, Wolf, Falco, Snake, Pit, Shiek, Ness, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, and Toon Link. Hate all of them.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
I think mine is peach. And what does everyone have against ROB and the earthbound guys, they are my most played ones :|
Ness and Lucas' recovery is unpopular - it puts a LOT of people off.

Aibou

Smash Master
According to my game, my "lonliest character" is Pikachu. But that's bulls***. ICs and DK are my lonliest cause I can't use them for anything.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
sonic, my divine hate runs so deep for him i haven't even moved the cursor over his picture once.

Morleh

Smash Rookie
Olimar. I don't really play him. If there's a character I could make the loneliest, it'd be Sonic. I hate that hedgehog -so- much.

Also, why all the Mr. Game & Watch hate? D:

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
Ice Climbers (Noone likes the duo-character thing)
Bowser (He has nothing going for him, he's just a classic)
Mario (They butchered him when they turned his downB to that gay waterattack)
Luigi (Main thing i hear on him is his recovery sucks and the randomness on his smashB is annoying)
Link (No comment, just never used)
DK (I'm the only one that ever uses him and i havent touched him in ...... 4 months?)
Snake (We all agree, Snake is lame)
MK ('' '' '' '' '' '' 'MK '' ' '')

Granted i only have like 2 people that actually play this game, and theyre not even local heh. I love how this one has online play, i can never seem to find people to play this game in person.
Which reminds me, anyone around Sacramento wanna do a little brawlfest when i get back from deployment sometime in March? haha

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Just to contrast i have 10824 KO's with Ness at this point.

I have 1 KO with Sonic. I hate sonic, was only fan service, i will never play him, and none of my friends play him either. SO he will always be my Lonliest character.

P.S. i wasn't the one who even got that KO, my casual friend played him once in a free-for-all. The only times i used sonic were to get his trophies, and beat target tests and boss battles, and it was painful.

Taser9090

Smash Rookie
Mine is Sonic and Snake.

I love Nintendo and try to play all of the characters.

It's not that I don't like them.

Edit:
Luigi (Main thing i hear on him is his recovery sucks and the randomness on his smashB is annoying)
I think Luigi has the best recovery. Just use his Luigi Cyclone :\

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Mine is Sonic and Snake.

I love Nintendo and try to play all of the characters.

It's not that I don't like them.

Edit:

I think Luigi has the best recovery. Just use his Luigi Cyclone :\

Well Luigi can recovery from virtually anything, but can be gimped by virtually...anything (only if you don't recovery with intellect) If ya do, then it's signifigantly harder to gimp him, it doesn't happen nearly as often as people think.

Jarxo

Smash Rookie
Mine is Zelda lol it was jigglypuff forever till i did all-star with jiggly XD

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
zero suit

cant play her for ****, and just dont like that character and no one else does i play with : P
haha, true. Only reason i used her once was because i found a Nude skin for her rofl.

As for the Lucario remarks, heyhey now Lucario owns he's just along the lines of ness and lucas - awkward controls to get used to.

So far Bowser is the loneliest tho hehe

The Left hand side of Character Selection.
Heyhey now Dedede is on the lefthand side and he's awesome.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Link or Ganondorf, I don't remember.

Top Bottom