• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London, Ontario

The Lonely Goat

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone.

There are a group of four of us who have been playing Brawl constantly over the school year. We were wondering if anyone else from the London, Ontario area is active on these boards? If so, we might be able to work something out so we could meet up and play sometime over the summer.

I was not able to find a thread that pointed me in the right direction, but if you know one, link it!

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
yea Iliad obviously it would be optimal but u
I hate driving an hour to get to every GTA smashfest and these guys would have to drive for 2 or more

Theres is gunna be a small tourney in Cambridge Ontario, right now we have about 10 ppl

Its probably going to be A Brawl Singles bracket and a Melee singles bracket unless we have time to run something else.

10 bucks to get in and a little will be shaved off so the house can provide a little munch for everyone.

Its about an hour from london tho... so thats ur call post in here or add me mr_sport11@hotmail.com

Kaybee

Smash Rookie
When is the Cambridge tourney?
June 13th I think there is a great event shaping up in Chatham. Would love to get Cambridge in as well.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
O.o you guys play melee? sometimes i go up to london to visit an old friend, and im trying to get her into melee lol so yea, i might smash with you guys sometime in the summer, im terrible at brawl... but ill play it :p

sauc3

Smash Lord
omg jpobs am i one of those four? did you know our house came furnished? so kickass. and ive lost all my skill in melee, even more kickass. too much brawl ****s with your techskill

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i play brawl for lack of people to play melee with. but i love melee
Well i only play Melee, and my boy sauc3 (also in this thread) plays both but prefers melee.

so when you move to london in september definitely send me a pm or something too remind me and we'll meet up for sure.

sauc3

Smash Lord
im moving to london in september! is there a good scene there or not so much?
stannum, im in hamilton aswell right now, and also moving to london in september. Let me know if you wanna meet up for some smash, brawl or melee idc they're both fun. add my email its wagonboy_3000 (at hotmail).

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah. London ain't too far from Ingersoll.

I'd love to play in London, maybe get a good scene going on + a tournament?

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, reminding you that now that me and my friend have the reins of the Western Electronic Gaming Association, (we're VP and President now) we'll see alot more action on the smash front. Brawl and melee will be played thoughout the year, and if you want help finding players, join our club at western in the fall or email me at mitch2302@gmail.com for more info

Top Bottom