• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London, Ontario.

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone play Smash competitively in London? I'm thinking I might host a tournament, but I dunno. I might be able to use my Church for a day. Any one interested?

Bug~

Smash Ace
good man, you would get atleast 20 people coming to a big tournament if u hosted one. The average is actually around 40-50..like there was at combo breaker and nikos in niagara.

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
I'll add you as I can get connected. I keep getting a 51041 error code :(

Edit: Okay, just re-installing the stuff, I'll be on in a bit hopefully.

Percon

Smash Lord
Just let the thread sit here if you want to find smashers in your area. It took like three months for the Niagara thread to hit 10 replies.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
umm i'm at UWO and we've had a few small tourneys... i know about 10 players that would do a tourney though... if you're near UWO, pm me and we'll get some games during the year.

im also the vice pres of WEGA (western online gameing assc.) so we might hook some things up soon on campus.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Who is this Uber Mage that lies about living near Chatham? Lies I say! I know all of the Chatham Smashers!

But really, who is this?

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
Okay cool, I'm glad to see that some people are interested.

I just want to play Brawl with decent players. I think we should start off with just friendly matches first and see how many people come before we start tournament and everything.

iguelmay

Smash Rookie
I'm down for some competitive brawl in London. I don't think I'm at tournament level yet, but I'm looking to up my game.

badd

Smash Rookie
lol anthony can you revive sprocket for a weekend plzplz... pm me since im the only one in this thread who would give u a good game XD

edit: well i guess raynex and probably ubermage

edit2 : hey ben XD

edit3: boismere uber mage is ben

G U R U

Smash Lord
Art your new account is so badddddddd lol smashboards needs a name change feature... seriously

sup ryan hehe didn't know you had an account.

Anthony, I'm sure that we could get at least 15-20. Sure that's not a lot for a tournament but it would be nice just to play other cool people from the region ya dig? If the GTA people don't want to come then who cares. We'd pwn them anyway lol.

Top Bottom