• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London, Ontario.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ok so Uber Mage knows my name too...wait, is that Ben? I seem to recall you telling me your username (if indeed you are Ben). Is this Art the same one I know? Man I am confused. So assuming that is Ben, you need to get down to Windsor sometime for some Brawl matches, or maybe when I'm in Chatham for Thanksgiving or something.

Edit: And that's what I get for not reading every post. Sup Ben & Art.

badd

Smash Rookie
boismere this is art... the one your thinking of

ppl: try to formulate something thats worth going to in the london region... but thats why theres smashturbation / gta / the biweelies and monthlies / and the sauga stuff i supose and mdk's events. gta wont come down just to find the pot size is $0-20 and only 2 alright ppl to play (ppl who probably dont even live in the london region <_<)

+ other tourneys yet to be announced (gdamit grmo >< lol i want to hear u play the zelda themes on your piano again)

honestly its a nice idea but if you think you can pwn gta go play them in their tourneys (you would get more out of putting the effort to go to toronto and play them then go to london since there would only be like less then 8 ppl lol) go to mdk's events

* london /hype /hype /hype * ????

anthony pm me if your back in london and ill come down for a few hours

sagarika

Smash Rookie
London is a city in Southwestern Ontario, Canada along the Quebec City-Windsor Corridor with a metropolitan area population of 457,720; the city proper had a population of 352,395 in the 2006 Canadian census.

health insurance california claw bathtubs

sauc3

Smash Lord
ya im at univeristy of western and theres like me and 3 other guys that play smash competively. add my msn and let me know cuz i rarely check these boards.

wagonboy_3000@hotmail.com

im lookin to play good players either for fun or in a tourney.

UWOcho

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm lookin for people to play against because destroying my friends just isn't fun... I live right at oxford and richmond, so if a bunch of us want to get together for some smash I've got a convenient location (also next year I should be moving in with a guy who has a 50 or so inch tv.. honestly i have no idea the size but its massive).
Hit me up anytime on AIM (ochobrawl) or on msn (spideykiks@hotmail.com) and we can get some smashing going.
(I do know some people interested in smash who are decent, and one very good player [check out his combo vid if you're interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2v6yKcOrs ] (the guy 2 posts above me), if we need more people for possible tournies and such.)

As well, if any of you are interested in helping me to host a tourny, let me know and we'll see what can be done!

EDIT: join the facebook group "Western Smash League" and hit me up on there if you want, I'm the creator.
*brawl, not melee*

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Word to the above post^^

i also play melee competitively and i me and sauc3 (a few posts up ) will play anyone willing.

Brawl we'll play if thats what most people are into but melee is what we really want.

UWOcho im gonna assume you go to UWO? add sauc3 on msn and we can arrange something

Dai-Erguile im down for some melee.

Dai-Erguile

Smash Rookie
Yeah man I'm down for some games too. Add me to msn and we'll chat some more. But I do have to tell you that I've just recently started playing Melee (well, that's not true, I've had the game for years but only recently did I start getting serious about it), I can wavedash and shffl most of the time, but I'm not by any means competitive. Will that be a problem?

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'm always down for smash, brawl and or melee competitive or fun, there arent enough tourneys here in london. I go to western, so like the common rooms here are always possible tourney hosting areas.

Dai-Erguile

Smash Rookie
So you live on campus? I go to western too, but I live off campus. So it should be fairly easily to get something going. I'm glad you don't mind playing against noobs. That's a big problem in the street fighter scene... not enough skilled people wanting to play and teach new players :(

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yea 've got no problems teaching someone willing to learn it only helps the community grow.

since we're right in the middle of exams i say we wait until after christmas to really start meeting up and playing and such. It'll aso give you a bit more time to get more conforttable with wavedashing and shffl'in and all that jazz.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
hey, if u guys are at UWO, join WEGA; we have sporadic meetings where we play smash a whole bunch. also a great way to meet up with other players. email me if you have any questions about membership, or hopefully check us out at clubs week 2

mitch2302@gmail.com

also, me and my buddies are willing to play melee, but we arent very tech-skilled. we just love the game.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
hey, if u guys are at UWO, join WEGA; we have sporadic meetings where we play smash a whole bunch. also a great way to meet up with other players. email me if you have any questions about membership, or hopefully check us out at clubs week 2

mitch2302@gmail.com

also, me and my buddies are willing to play melee, but we arent very tech-skilled. we just love the game.
sweet

its a school club? funny, i would have join if i had seen it for sure but yea i'll look into it for sure. where can i find info about it?

sauc3

Smash Lord
sweet looks like theres some real potential at western, jPobS and I have been playin mostly eachother, and it would be great to play some new faces. add me on msn wagonboy_3000@hotmail.com, ive already added some of you, my real name is Kurtis and jPobs is tristan, let us know if you want to brawl.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
if you guys want info, pm me with ur email and i can either add you on msn, or send you messages about when we have tournaments and things. i dont think we have a stall at clubs week 2, but if you want membership to the club this year or next year, just tell me. we usually have biweekly console meetings, where we get together to play smash; about 10-15 people are usually ready to play.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if you guys want info, pm me with ur email and i can either add you on msn, or send you messages about when we have tournaments and things. i dont think we have a stall at clubs week 2, but if you want membership to the club this year or next year, just tell me. we usually have biweekly console meetings, where we get together to play smash; about 10-15 people are usually ready to play.
omg this makes me happy.

add my friend cuz he checks his email a lot more than me.

wagonboy_3000@hotmail.com

bi-weeklies <3, yea email my friend and let us know for sure.

Top Bottom