• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol actually i'll leave this one open..

carry on ......fukkin south beasts.....*Passes out*

AfroQT

Smash Master
Its nothin more then johns i posted in the thread sayin so.

I dont even notice the lag, its SOOOOOOOOOOO minimal that i cant even notice it.
Besides i played him in a set and one the first game and 3stocked him the 2nd game.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
That was melee. but brawl yea on that huge *** screen... Yea i remember that crap when i was playing against jin...
Yeah, the screen literally went slow motion for a second. But I have to say, the small LCD screen don't have much lag. It doesn't matter though, the August GB tournament will have at least 8 tube TVs.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
i had a freind like cash mooney on willvolution. everyone hated him just like mooney. he put ridiculous mm's out thier and lost(didnt pay), and he put ,lol, after ****ing everything the wasnt funny.

i eat babies, lol.

2 cent baby eating mm, lol.

i 7 stocked him in casuals, lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i beat NoJ on non laggy tvs and then he recited the same thing when lambchops beat him saying "man, all the snakes in Michigan suck, Florida has some really good snakes" lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i didnt notice any lag on those PnT TVs..but i did notice myself standing for 300 hours. I gotta bring a foldout chair or something next time

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
gigs has chairs when you play a match though...if you decided not to sit that was your choice, this place literally had no chairs whether or not you were or weren't playing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gigs has chairs when you play a match though...if you decided not to sit that was your choice, this place literally had no chairs whether or not you were or weren't playing.
QFT

at least some chairs for the people actually playing. the rest can just stand

but oh well, imma go buy a foldout chair and leave it in my trunk for tourneys, like i do my TV.

speaking of gigs, i really need august brawl gigs. its probably gonna be like the very end of august too, like the 30th (when everyone is back in school). i also hope gigs decides to hold both tourneys every month, instead of this alternating thing

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
for every other month, Melee tournament there is like 2 other brawl ones

brawl ppl have it easy, dont complain

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
when gigs sees that melee tournies don't pull in nearly as large a crowd, i'm pretty sure they'll take it easy with the melee for a little bit.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
the brawl gigs have gotten smaller since the first one too.
plus its the first melee gigs since brawl came out

Edit: play melee GDX and u wont have to

Finch

Smash Lord
wow so much *****ing. "there's a brawl tournament every weekend and no melee tournaments ever and one venue decided to hold a melee tournament on the same day as a huge brawl tournament in sfl so now people who only play brawl are missing out wah wah wah"

Gigs knows they won't get a good turnout for melee, they're just cool enough to support a community that has supported them for a long time before brawl came out. If you don't like it then learn to play melee. I guarantee you will have more fun.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Gigs knows they won't get a good turnout for melee, they're just cool enough to support a community that has supported them for a long time before brawl came out. If you don't like it then learn to play melee. I guarantee you will have more fun.
QFT
Finch is soo sig worthy
:)

Top Bottom