• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL Snake

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Rofl @ snake ez pz. Or that's what i see, it seems that every forum ATM claims their character is a snake counter i feel for you all.

/Sarcasm, Does snake even have a true counter? B/c i have yet to find one that snake cannot handle at all.

Aggression

Smash Apprentice
snake blows if he doesnt camp, this is pretty much fact
make camping illegal in matches omg hes not broken anymore, zing

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
One may think the Snake forums are dead...but in truth we just stealth in the shadows waiting to post on random topics such as this...

o_o

lol srsly all we get is random topics or help topics. Yay for little to no drama/spam topics.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
One may think the Snake forums are dead...but in truth we just stealth in the shadows waiting to post on random topics such as this...

o_o

lol srsly all we get is random topics or help topics. Yay for little to no drama/spam topics.
Bah but it's true, how many of the other character forums state that they are the Snake counter? Hell the fox forums i live in has/had one it's the funniest thing ever.

Although i dont play him i believe Snake has the most possibilities and potental out of the whole cast as well as not having a true counter.

When i browse through other Snake players posts you'll notice every snake player has their own characters they have a problem with, the same characters don't keep re-appearing to a rediculous extent.

You may think it's a joke thread but think about it, how true is it?

(It's really is a joke :p a serous joke)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Does snake even have a true counter? B/c i have yet to find one that snake cannot handle at all.
Pikachu.

I guess it's not completely unwinnable for Snake, but it's definitely out of his favor by a lot for two reasons. He GETS outcamped by Pikachu, and he gets brutally ledgeguarded because his recovery is unbelievable massive suck against Pikachu.

Snake generally doesn't like to deal with other campers because all of his spam takes a lot of setup to work properly. He also doesn't like dealing with people in the air, so if someone can pressure him to play a more air-oriented game, then he's probably screwed.

My guess is that Metaknight, G&W, and Falco are also harder matchups for Snake to win, while not nearly as bad as Pikachu.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I think we beat this to death already. There are definitely solid snake counters. /pun :laugh:

Oh believe it or not, a careful Wario poses a pretty big threat to Snake.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
The closest things Snake has to counters are Pikachu and Lucario in my opinion (lol Pokemon).

Both of them can chain throw him up to 80% respectively, and I think Pikachu can even KO afterwards from the same chain grab.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Nobody plays sheik anymore, but spamming single needles really piss snake off and her ground attacks take care of that *******. The only thing you have to do with sheik is STAY ON THE GROUND.

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
Shiek is also incredibly annoying. It's hard to get grenades near her since she always blows them up. R.O.B. can similarly screw up your nades by using his laser which blows them up when they're in your hands. Freaking robot...

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
I think we beat this to death already. There are definitely solid snake counters. /pun :laugh:

Oh believe it or not, a careful Wario poses a pretty big threat to Snake.

Rofl, yeah i see you in every Snake is countered by so and so thread out there. So im sure u know that im talking about.

The closest things Snake has to counters are Pikachu and Lucario in my opinion (lol Pokemon).

Both of them can chain throw him up to 80% respectively, and I think Pikachu can even KO afterwards from the same chain grab.
Lucario Sux kay? I've seen snake **** people who counter pick using Lucario. (For the love of god i don't wanna debate about this either)

Pika on the other hand i can understand, i picked a pika vs one of the snake players i know and he went off to play his secondary Falcon cus pika is a bad match up.

Ghetto Soldier

Smash Apprentice
snake blows if he doesnt camp, this is pretty much fact
make camping illegal in matches omg hes not broken anymore, zing
Now i know you just plaining right there ***** snake has one of the best ground games in the game with out camping, not to bring up his **** salad tossing air game
and off the stage spike **** you must be losing to a camper to much . lol
and ou just the game *****a!!!!!!!

napZzz

Smash Hero
lucario can juggle snake in the air. his aura spheres and dair are annoying too....

theJollity

Smash Rookie
I have recently discovered the joy of using Snake... seriously, I never expected to have fun playing with him, I thought I'd suck because the weapons threw me off at first. He's a great versatile character, and I haven't yet encountered a character he can't handle ;D

Now i know you just plaining right there ***** snake has one of the best ground games in the game with out camping, not to bring up his **** salad tossing air game
and off the stage spike **** you must be losing to a camper to much . lol
and ou just the game *****a!!!!!!!
hahaha ****, if that guy keeps losing to a camper that is truly sad. Campers are so easy to take advantage of - so predictable.

When people who haven't practiced with Snake much play him they try to camp with his Nikita... but this is absolute FAIL! You will die for sure!

Top Bottom