• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lol chain-reactions

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Have you guys ever witnessed this?

Ok, your in a brawl with 4 people (random and/or friends)
then ONE person leaves, and of course the other 2 leave, which makes you leave.

It seems that one person leaving is cue for the room to be dismissed or something?

Sometimes its aggravating.

Discuss

cutter

Smash Champion
That reminded me of the old Halo 2 days on Xbox live when one or two people on your team on an 8v8 would quit when you're down by just 3 kills or so and before you knew it your whole team quits out due to the massive slippery slope effect. :(

This happened to me once on Headlong and the guy that didn't quit out when this happened (it was 8v2 and the other team had all the snipers and the vehicles) was my only teammate left. We just did major camping inside the buliding with the shotguns and we actually WON that game picking off ghosts and people that would come into the building with shotties :p

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Ok, your in a brawl with 4 people (random and/or friends)
then ONE person leaves, and of course the other 2 leave, which makes you leave.
This happened a lot, but I hate it more when only one person is there with me, and happens to be good, and I wanna 1v1 him, then at the last second another player drops in.

Now THAT's a real piss-offer.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
YES.
THANK YOU.
Man I hate that.

link1212

Smash Rookie
Online Gaming + CPU players = DOES NOT COMPUTE

If people leave, I usually just wait for another match.
some times i leave because i need too take trash out or such but still i do that too

i was waiting for another mach too start up and one dide left then another and right before we started the other dude left

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
I hate it when this happens.
When one person leaves, ok, fine. But then the other 2 also leave because they're sure that one other will leave? They should have more faith in players.

It's not that likely to happen, but they make it so.

And if I've just started playing, then I don't leave the room. I wait for longer.

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
Or how about this?

You and two other guys are waiting in a room and it takes FOREVER! After a while one guys leaves JUST when another person comes in. I FREAKING HATE THAT!!

Wallehh

Smash Cadet
That happens to me Usually, maybe because it's more fun with four people? Meaning if one leaves it isn't as fun as it was with four.

Top Bottom