• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think the weekly version of this is exactly this, just, you know, working up the entire list on a weekly basis. Kinda, uh, pointless no?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Some information on WHY they're advantageous/disadvantageous might help?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
KingDDD has an advantage over Peach? o_o
Meh, he has a great recovery, difficult to gimp, heavy and Peach has trouble killing him.

I just put G&W because he has a good matchup on EVERYONE. But voice your complaints and I will respond and edit.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Peach can completely control DDD once hes off the stage... not to mention his recovery is horrible against peach with good air game... and someone explain Charizard's advantage?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Peach can completely control DDD once hes off the stage... not to mention his recovery is horrible against peach with good air game... and someone explain Charizard's advantage?
Um no. DDD has a great recovery, with 5 jumps, heavy frame, good bair, that one point alone (which is wrong) won't give Peach the advantage.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Um no. DDD has a great recovery, with 5 jumps, heavy frame, good bair, that one point alone (which is wrong) won't give Peach the advantage.
You must have forgotten the turnips... DDD is a huge target and his jumps are slow and heavy... so basically if he doesn't jump and tries to recover 1 of 2 things will happen... 1: his jump will be canceled by a turnip if he tries to grab the ledge... or 2: if he tries to come back on stage; insta float+ timed fair by peach.

Now this is only from my own experiences... with Peach vs. ddd... but I'm pretty sure others may agree.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
You must have forgotten the turnips... DDD is a huge target and his jumps are slow and heavy... so basically if he doesn't jump and tries to recover 1 of 2 things will happen... 1: his jump will be canceled by a turnip if he tries to grab the ledge... or 2: if he tries to come back on stage; insta float+ timed fair by peach.

Now this is only from my own experiences... with Peach vs. ddd... but I'm pretty sure others may agree.
True. But it doesn't sway the matchup. He can waddle dee throw you to do the similar things. His bair screws Peach when tries to recover, and he can easily edge guard her. I hate DayDayDay's. (cookie for anyone who know's where I got that)

Also the Deuceblade is a sick username.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Close this thread. We already have a matchup thread where we do all our discussions. This is redundant.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Yeah, we're already doing this. That thread already discusses how the match up goes. Personally I feel it's best to discuss the match-up as well as strategies on the match up in the same place. It's pointless to simply decide on how the matchup goes, the whole point is to develop strategies. And there's a thread for that and we've already done several characters.

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
Since When Did Peach Have An Advantage Over Olimar. Olimars Range Is Too Good

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
Okay he made a thread that really didn't need to be here, but do we REALLY need to flame him so bad? What does it accomplish? Just have the thread locked and it will get the message across or one person tell him it redundant information, but just saying it over and over is a bit much...

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Okay he made a thread that really didn't need to be here, but do we REALLY need to flame him so bad? What does it accomplish? Just have the thread locked and it will get the message across or one person tell him it redundant information, but just saying it over and over is a bit much...

It's good to see some people around here aren't flame happy.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom