• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOBSTER3 - Maine, December 20th, Brawl & Melee - SETUPS PLZ! New Schedule

2Hot

Smash Cadet
I say we have the No Time Limit for Replays code on for this tourney. Nothing else, though, unless you guys REALLY hate tripping.

Spife

Smash Master
I say we have the No Time Limit for Replays code on for this tourney. Nothing else, though, unless you guys REALLY hate tripping.
How about the "no brawl" code? :laugh:
I think more people dislike me now :(

Amide

Smash Lord
Whoa, Maine has a smash scene? (YESS!!!)

Maybe I'll enter Melee singles when I don't suck:)

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
My friends cannot make this tourney because they have a family christmas, but ill be there. If you are seriously looking for a partner Escalator Ill give it a go. I am a Tlink main.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ fake tournament list.

that'd be awesome if all you guys really came up here, we need to get the melee numbers SKY HIGH and we can all eat together at the same place and throw food at the walls!!
Throwing food at people is way more fun though.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I haven't been to a tournament in so long

i can't wait for this.

btw, can someone house me the night before the tournament?

2Hot

Smash Cadet
I would house you Memphis but I live 2 hours from the Venue >_> But if anyone wants that, the offer is there... Banks and Dazwa are closer tho.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Yeah Jman! I'll be wearing my usual white and black coat, if you need to find me out of a crowd. I'll be trying to get there early as well.

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
Woah! I live right near this place. I will definitely consider going.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Counters
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Jungle Japes
Lylat Cruise
Norfair
Pokémon Stadium 1
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
No Corneria OR Pirate Ship? You guy must hate Ike. :(

th0rn

Smash Lord
I don't ever play brawl....

so does anyone want to money match me in brawl for five dollars, which you def should win because I don't play at all.... and then after, we can money match in melee, which i do play.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I don't ever play brawl....

so does anyone want to money match me in brawl for five dollars, which you def should win because I don't play at all.... and then after, we can money match in melee, which i do play.
falco vs. sonic then melee falcon ditto

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Who's bringing set-ups? The store has 5 TVs, I'm bringing 1, and a Wii with Brawl/Melee. Iron Chief told me at the tournament last saturday that his Wii is in Vermont, so he can't bring it, but he can bring a copy of Melee/Brawl. Are there any people with Wiis who don't have a copy of Brawl (hint hint Skler) to fill that void?

TVs
1-5: Maiden Games
6: Dazwa
7: Banks

Wiis
1. Dazwa (Unlimited replay enabled)
2. Memphischains
3. Banks

Gamecubes
1. Banks

Brawl
1. Dazwa
2. Iron Chief
3. Memphischains
4. Banks

Melee
1. Dazwa
2. Iron Chief
3. Memphischains
4. Banks

Other crap
Dazwa - Extension cord, Power Strip, Notebook for noting matches recorded
Banks - 2 Extension cords

Also, I've changed the schedule. Through super Dazwa logic, I've determined that the best schedule is probably going to be Brawl Doubles->Melee Singles->Brawl Singles. If there are any objections, feel free to say so.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kyu, (*dylan five*), for some reason I thought I mentioned it in the thread, but I can't find it anymore. I will allow 1 Melee set-up during Brawl tournaments, and vice-versa, unless there is a large number of complete set-ups. Also, since the tournament will be transitioning from Brawl to Melee back to Brawl, as one tournament winds down, say for example, Brawl Doubles, the number of set-ups needed for it will also dwindle, and I'll start switching set-ups to Melee to ensure people get practice/friendlies. I'll do this during the transition from Melee to Brawl singles, as well, just with Brawl. As a final note, the 1 Brawl set-up during the Melee tournament will probably be my own since I'll have infinite replay activated on it, and having to reboot that would just be a hassle.

ty mr memphis. Are you still coming up friday?

Banks

Smash Hero
I can bring two tvs, one with a cube/melee, one with a wii/brawl. however the wii can also be used for melee if chief wants to bring his disc for that. also, i'm bringing a couple extension cords so that each of my full setups (with VCR for recording if anyone wants) will only need one plug. BALLIN'

and i'll money match anyone in melee for any amount of money (except th0rn, darc, dazwa or zoso LOL)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You know how we've always stuck to that side of the wall and just managed with that? I kinda want to get some set-ups out further away, so extension cords will definitely help.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
if zoso is going than, yes, i would be, because he would be my ride

if zoso isn't going there isn't any way for me to get there unless i start walking now

EDIT - banks i wanna MMM you

Banks

Smash Hero

if zoso isn't going there isn't any way for me to get there unless i start walking now

EDIT - banks i wanna MMM you
let's do it!!! how much (melee, not barlw if thats what you meant)

and morgan it's more because I have played each of those guys so many **** times over the last few months it'd be redundant to mm lmao

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Bobby, I probably won't enter Melee singles because I'll be discombobulated from transitioning between games, but I want a 2/3 Fox vs Sheik rematch. Money won't be on the line, BUT OUR PRIDE AS MEN[/sendo]

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing, I think I said this already, Wii, Brawl, TV, Melee, Memory Card. I could, therotically, bring my exstension cord and power strip as well, if you need it.

Also, I may try to hack my Wii with the infinite replay code(I won't bother with no tripping) and I'll have an SD Card. If I do I'll let you know so that you can do whatever you're doing for recorded matches(notation wise) and leave you with the SD Card afterward as long as you can get it back to me whenever we meet up again. Not a garuntee though, cause I'm a lazy sonuva*****.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion

Where are you leaving from? OBM is going from Lowell, and I'll be picking up Riot in Lawerence. I'm sure you have a few other options... maybe... ish..

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i'll be home. i'll ask obm if zoso falls through,
zoso and i haven't really gotten to talk that much it would be really BA if i got to spend some time with him (no) strong homo.
the one time we did hang out we were at matts and fayt was there but doesn't play melee so zoso was nice enough to ftilt with us and deal with matts rob camping

Top Bottom