• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liven Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
O ok, nevermind then xD. Atleast we had a discussion about something worthwhile for a second o.o

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wouldnt it be annoying to have alot of ppl badgering you? I dunno how friend codes work so if you still dont understand, ignore me xD.
No... you're thinking of AIM. XD

How Friend Codes work: you obtain a 12-digit code from someone, enter it into your list (for each game), and then the other person does the same. When you both have each others' codes entered, you will be able to connect via Nintendo Wifi Connect.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I have quite a lot of fun hitting people with kirby's tilts.

and i just HAVE to get a kill with the hammer once each match. Otherwise the match didn't really count and i have to start again.

Chaos_Katana

Smash Rookie
i hate it when pink does crap like that zhilo he will be destroying me so im on my last life and he decides hes gonna get a kill with hammer or some other weird restriction usually ill drop him to last life before he gets it or gives up trying, so he can win but its so **** annoying.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Well, you gotta find ways to increase the fun. I play a lot against a Ness, so whenever I lose i blame it on him having a cap while i dont. so i spend the entire match trying to "steal" it.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Yea, his cap gives him too much of a boost. He should be upper upper tier if you include his bat.

leefan

Smash Cadet
heh, another fun thing to do with kirby is to just wait near the edge, and when they charge at you, wavedash back and grab and back through. instant KO, but suicidal. thats always fun to do, especially in team battles. stupid bowsers, getting a sticky, KIRBY's A TRADITIONAL, DANNIT!

ye25

Smash Journeyman
o.o, nice video. Your alot better with kirby than i am ahaha.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
well, a super cool character like kirby deserves a super cool stickied unclosed thread like this one.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
yea, you show him kirby. thats why kirbys above him on tier list!

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Well we could always talk about running out of things to talk about...

ye25

Smash Journeyman
lol, i dont know anything about kirby so i cant say. Didn't even know king had a kirby and havent heard of any of those cept t!mmy, king, nashun, kirbster, and pink reaper. Which turns out to be pretty much all of them anyway ahah.

Chaos_Katana

Smash Rookie
**** you finding these boards i remeber when i could actually beat u pink now you play too much and i cant even beat your mewtwo well i probably could with my falco but o well.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
let's here it for kirby?

*cricket cricket cricket*

go back to SSB64, when you were good, stupid pink thing of sh!z

poor kirby gets abused, even by the in game fans

oh well, i tried to do the best i could...but still, kirby is the better puffball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom