• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liven Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
At first I thought this thread was quirky, but now I think it's ridiculous.

(however, it is the most fun thread to post in)

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Oh well, as a fellow kirby main I guess I should post as well :p
So far my friends stand no chance against me when I use kirby!! mwhuahahaha!
Then again... my friends aren't pro's...
I'd like to see how well I play against more experienced players, I'd probably get owned real bad, but at least I could learn and improve...
HiiiiiiiIIIIIIIiiiii!! *waves*

ye25

Smash Journeyman
ahahhaa, this thread is the ownage. i can smell that sticky on its way.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
yo i thought of something.
reverse usmash, thats right.

Reverse usmash- hits with the oppenent behind you with the tip of kirbys feet. edgeguard some one who went over the ledge and maked them panic.
eh? just a thought

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Quintuple posting...
Maybe now everyone will agree that this thread is indeed ridiculous. >_>

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
:)
yo i thought of something.
reverse usmash, thats right.

Reverse usmash- hits with the oppenent behind you with the tip of kirbys feet. edgeguard some one who went over the ledge and maked them panic.
eh? just a thought
A reverse usmash has like no knockback, a sweetspotted dsmash is better. Or you could try a reverse uair, it hits at a pretty low trajectory. And yeah, its gotten just a little ridiculous in here. And go away Studer.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! Also a reverse usmash has like no knockback, a sweetspotted dsmash is better. Or you could try a reverse uair, it hits at a pretty low trajectory.
yeah, I know the knockback situation. if you hit fox out of up-b then hell either panic and up-b to early where you can know get up damage and/or kill. something i will try a lot more. its kinda like ganons reverse uair, just with kirby... i have been using uair a lot more especially reversed. but front is like the same

ye25

Smash Journeyman
And kirby lives on!Who was the genius who started this thread?

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Heck yea, we going for the rec of 40!! We can go all the way touchdown Team Kirby!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It shouldn't be too hard to reach 40 pages since there's soooo much to talk about Kirby. For instance, did you know his shoes are red?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I forsaw someone mentioning Kirby's alternate colored shoes, but they're still red. And why, you ask? Because Kirby uses spray paint to change his color (see Kirby Squeak Squad). You'll notice "white Kirby" is actually the normal Kirby with the "chalk" colored spray paint. Thus his shoes are still red (under the coat of paint, of course).

I actually have more than one video in the works though I don't have the opportunity to work on them much and, sadly, some may never be finished. I'd like to get two or three done before Dec. 3rd (at which point I will not have any free time, lol). I'm still deciding on which one to finish first. I was thinking it could be a combo video since I have lots of clips to use, but I may do something completely different. How different? Well, you'll have to wait and see.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Stop while you can, you will soon notice the symptoms if you continue.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Dont worry, using kirby should cancel out the cancer. The AIDS on the other hand......
Stupid Peach...giving AIDS to everyone...I thought it was Chuck Norris this whole time...

Has anyone noticed a glitch in Kirby's Stone (Dwn-B)? Sometimes I can Stone onto a platform instantly, with no start-up lag! WTF is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom