• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liven Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Hey, dont mess with Mr. pinky. He plays a big part in the kirby relief party.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
lol, might as well summon those knights from the round table.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Red Dragon uses scratch! Kirby and co. avoid all damage. Kirby and co. attack! Red Dragon takes 120 damage. Red Dragon is defeated! Kirby and co. earn 123 exp. You gain 3 happiness points. You gain 2 friendship points. you gained 2 envy points. You gain 4 tenderness points. You gain 3 hunger points.

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days left till brawl. Lets all hope that Sakurai knows what hes doing this time with Kirby

ye25

Smash Journeyman
o, lol, i havent played that many kirby games. Ive played tilt and tumble, crystal shards, nightmare in dreamland, and amazing mirror. I think thats it besides ssbm.

Chaos_Katana

Smash Rookie
**** pink u edited out my message why did u go and do that. and ye for proof of pinks quint post check out page 7 my how a spam thread made of epic and win can grow, imagine if a thread like this was tried on almost any other character board it would've been closed early. but here on the kirby board they have a goal 40 pages before brawl is released. or is it just 40 page total because thats insane only thread that I've seen come close was a 31 page thread somewhere about bagels and ****. long story and kinda an inside joke not sure how it happed but it did.

Chaos_Katana

Smash Rookie
no see the point of the sticky is it proves that the mods have realized what many others have realized that this thread is epic and by association the Kirby board is epic hence Kirby is epic. you cant argue with my logic unless u say that the Kirby board and Kirby where epic despite this thread but that means that this thread should have been closed but it has become legendary hence it has not been closed.

sticky for legendary thread!!!

ye25

Smash Journeyman
We shall get the sticky, and the kirby shall become top tier!! We will hit those 40 pages!!

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, our troop leader is on vacation. He should be leading the Save the Kirbies group. Atleast we are livening up so they can't close the thread for sheer stupidity.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Bumping for 40 pages! Also wheres t!mmy, he probably holds enough sway with gimpy to get us a sticky.
I'm here, of course. But there's something you're forgetting: threads are stickied based on quality of posts, not quantity. :psycho:

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
nut there is not 1 but 2 QUINT posts if that isnt quality then what is. maybe a sextuple post will be awarded with a sticky.
maybe all the posts is the problem.
do you guys think wi-fi for brawl will quicken the evelutionary process of character strategys? i do.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im more worried about the fact that we still have to have friend codes. I understand that we have the ability to show ours here, but we really need a more organized way of showing who has whose codes. Maybe an entire thread devoted to friends codes would help.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
It wouldnt be that bad but could be annoying when you just want to practice then get all these people annoying you.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Like im not sure how friend codes work but if you post your friend code here, then everyone would know it right? So they could like contact you if both of you are on. Wouldnt it be annoying to have alot of ppl badgering you? I dunno how friend codes work so if you still dont understand, ignore me xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom