• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live Streaming! Watch someone play, info inside

Ice_Dragon

Smash Cadet
The stream I'm trying to watch is very laggy. It's a shame, it seems like good footage too. D:

Drakemilio

Smash Rookie
haha in this stream im watching this guy left the subspace emmisary map up in his stream and in the backgrund yu can hear him snore XD

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Just keep looking I had one for 2 hours then he stopped. Was a guy playing mario vs a cpu link in training mode. After that he went to vs and only won one match a a cpu lvl 9 link. The link was short hop approaching, recovering with chain and I don't know the knockback in this game but the link wouldn't die up to 190 %. after everytime the link got hit the did a airdodge ( maybe it slows you down or something.) The link can tech and so on.

I

i8waffles612

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:7144.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Says that for all of the Streams.

Too busy probably??

Revven

FrankerZ
I don't think there's going to be a Live Stream tonight... it doesn't look to be that way anyway. If there is one, someone post it plz. :)

GiroNatsu

Smash Rookie
^
check the date on them -.-
I doubt any of these people giving us the feed want to stay up straight for days

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
man no stream this afternoon and the wi-fi guys this morning sucked. >.> I'm hoping for the guy and girl stream again tonight they were funny but no more "pitto! pitto!" every two seconds please. Or the guy who is only missing 10 things in the challenges mode. he is almost done.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
ThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThinoThino

your back

do u have a translator thingy from *** to eng? cuz i need one

GiroNatsu

Smash Rookie
^ the first one just finished and isn't really doing anything at the moment

Top Bottom