• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live Streaming! Watch someone play, info inside

Thino

Smash Master
so much laggg!! ): guess i have to give up.. might be my connection.. oh well, thx for the help thino
no its not your connection , its just thats theres hardly anyone watching the stream ,as its peer-to-peer casting the stream need more people to watch at the same time to get smooth

Thino

Smash Master
O_O its a codec problem , download the latest windows media codecs lol

edit : it does matter if those ports arent opened on your router settings

a77

Smash Cadet
Is the song in the stage being played right now on the stream from anything or is it an original?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Alloys > Kirby rock.

I think the match streams have more lag than event/1 player modes. Just FYI.

7ak

Smash Journeyman
I just had to say I was watching stream:
http://localhost:7144/pls/88BFA45FED3ED7846487870889CBD9A6?tip=59.141.96.97:7144
And the most ****ing hilarious thing happened.........

They're playing wifi free for all and suddenly these weird screencaps of what I'm pretty sure was a Chun-Li upskirt appeared on the monitor and the guy mumbles and closes the window!!!

I don't know who, how or why they bothered to get photos of a female Street Fighter's crotch and save it on their computer and I don't think I want to know. I laughed pretty hard.....thank god for the internet.

Oh yes I forgot to mention, it was from multiple angles.....:laugh:

Top Bottom