• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac Alternate Colors and Costumes Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Maybe the fact that Wireframe Mac AND Pink Jacket Mac confirm that there will be a select few costumes for some of the characters, if not most.
And hell I'm glad Wireframe Mac was a costume, it's a reference to the ORIGINAL Punch-Out!!, and that's pretty ****ing cool.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
i believe you

You dont suppose Dr. Mario is making it in as an alt.? All of Pikahus and Jigglypuffs colours are costumes if we consider models changes as alt. costumes. (I dont think it really counts here tho..)
They're additions though, not changes.

Maikou

Smash Ace
SO PUMPED THIS IS AN ALT COSTUME!!! Seriously I was a little bummed out that it was his entrance...I mean I was happy it was in the game and in his trailer but it's my most wanted alt for my most wanted character, couldn't be happier haha

Also todays pic could not have come at a better time! I'm working on a cosplay of littlemac for a con next weekend and I'm going as Pink Hoodie Mac!

I need to shave and i'm trying to find a hoodie that matches my pants and is closer to the color mac wears but this is it so far for anyone interested:
View attachment 17402
All you must do is shave, and not speak, and I will mistake you for Little Mac just fine, friend. Seriously, that's pretty impressive. Besides the shade of the top and the facial hair, you really do look like a real-life Little Mace in that outfit. All you need is a slightly darker hoodie.
Well, he throws off the sweatshirt as part of his entrance.
So, unless he has a second pink hoodie under his first one, it'll have to change somewhat.
It'd just be hilarious if he pulled a Ninja Storm Power Rangers move and threw off his boxing clothes to get into his pink sweatshirt. It's freaking impossible by Logic, but this is a f%$#ing game where beating the crap out of someone, at worst, sends them flying with a satisfying 'ding' sound, and turns them into a trophy that can be revived by just tapping the base. LOGIC DOTH NOT APPLY.

Plus it'd be hilarious. "Whoa, when was Mac a Ninja?! I thought he was just a normal boxer!"

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
He'll just rip it off on magically have another one.

But it would be entertaining to see Giga Mac in the little pink hoodie.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I wonder if THIS color would be considered.

He'd have another similarity to Wii Fit Trainer due to the white skin, AND he'd have a RED color scheme too!

I am just hoping for his purple/pink sweat-suit, the same as Moon Monkey. I found this picture though, first result on Google...

First result!?
:O

Looks like I did one heck of a job then!

Still, it's missing...

Which btw, I got the first one right. :D And the 3rd one... kinda... If he had no skin texture, lol.

Last edited:

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
Oh my Goodness I hope he keeps his pink hoodie on during his final smash! That's be perfection! :joyful:#PinkLittleMacMain

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
Little Mac already has six costumes to choose from, but if there's any chance of getting one more, I'd love to see a shirtless costume.

cj.

Smash Journeyman
I am just hoping for his purple/pink sweat-suit, the same as Moon Monkey. I found this picture though, first result on Google...

Ohh I had not noticed but the latter seems to be based on max michael

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm glad for almost all colors that Little Mac got. :D

I am a bit salty about the way Super Punch Out was handled... I mean, wireframe again? It felt speciial the first time, but 3 wireframes are a bit eh... I would have stopped at hoody wireframe, because 3 Wireframes mean that in a 4 player match of 4 Little Macs, one doesn't get a wireframe. I would have either added RED wireframe, or gotten rid of Super wireframe.

But I'm still extremely pleased with his colors. 1st party characters get the BEST costumes! :D

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
I'm glad for almost all colors that Little Mac got. :D

I am a bit salty about the way Super Punch Out was handled... I mean, wireframe again? It felt speciial the first time, but 3 wireframes are a bit eh... I would have stopped at hoody wireframe, because 3 Wireframes mean that in a 4 player match of 4 Little Macs, one doesn't get a wireframe. I would have either added RED wireframe, or gotten rid of Super wireframe.

But I'm still extremely pleased with his colors. 1st party characters get the BEST costumes! :D
I'm honestly shocked mac is the costume guy this time. like wario was in brawl.

totally random for him to have the most but i'm pleased with it, though all i ever wanted was the pink hoody

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm honestly shocked mac is the costume guy this time. like wario was in brawl.

totally random for him to have the most but i'm pleased with it, though all i ever wanted was the pink hoody
You're right. :)
His costumes are my favorite of all characters.

Speaking of which...

Why was THIS color/costume not on the magazine pic?
How could I miss it?
THIS is pretty much Super Punch Out MAC! They gave him NES/Wii's black shirt, but that doesn't matter, this is as close as it gets!

:) I am now 100% pleased! (Weird Shulk gets a no-shirt, but Mac doesn't... but who cares? Little Mac now officially represents all 5 Punch Out games!)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Little MAc had to have 16 alts. I wish 8 were different coloured hoodies not just wireframe versions of the regular ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom