• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listen wolf mains, who did you main in...

SHined BLind

Smash Apprentice
I've mained a lot of characters in Melee. My most consistant mains were: Marth (before I realized how cheap she/he was), Roy, Sheik, Samus, Link, Ganondorf, and then Falco. That's as well as I can remember.

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
How cheap Marth was? Oh, please... but you used Sheik and Falco.... what a laugh...

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Dr.Mario, Young Link, Fox, Jigglypuff, Peach, Kirby

Now in brawl I play: Wolf, Diddy, Lucas, (sometimes) Kirby

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
I was Marth for the longest time, and discovered how badass Ganondorf was (it took me forever to make him good, but once you do, it is so d@mn fun playing as Ganon.. too fun). I consider them both mains. In brawl i main Wolf and Luigi.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
What I think is awesome is that most of us played Fox in melee. Guess the playing styles between melee fox and Wolf are somewhat similar (but slowed down without and all the combo ability)

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I refused to play fox(I grew a distinct hatred for him after my friend played him"shine" happy style) and thus played Marth, Sheik, and Roy(sometimes bowser when I wanted to have fun lol).

GreyWolfii

Smash Cadet
in melee i mained fox but i put my name in as Wolf and i also mained Falco,DK and Marth
if only we had a gray color scheme....brother

btw yea..i main fox exclusivly (sometimes ganon)

but when brawls character list was leaked(the real list) i found myself exstatic to try out wolf...and so goes..i play him for one day...then i immediatly fell in <3 (no homo)

EVERYTHING i wanted in fox was prominant in wolf....

"gosh..i wish fox had a spike like everyone else"( before i saw Shined Blind)

"fox suxx at getting side kills!!!!"

"dammit...only being able to attack once in a full jump is ***"

"sheild must be biggar!"

"falco beats me in gun fights...alllll thaaa tiimmeee!"

"marth just hit me with his HUGE sword! foxs Fsmash needs more reach/priority"

"wtf is up with his taunts....i wish he howled (sigh)"

"who needs 2 great recoveries? ! (kidding)"

"dez culr skeemz iz teh suk"

wolf makes me so happy;)

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
if only we had a gray color scheme....brother

btw yea..i main fox exclusivly (sometimes ganon)

but when brawls character list was leaked(the real list) i found myself exstatic to try out wolf...and so goes..i play him for one day...then i immediatly fell in <3 (no homo)

EVERYTHING i wanted in fox was prominant in wolf....

"gosh..i wish fox had a spike like everyone else"( before i saw Shined Blind)

"fox suxx at getting side kills!!!!"

"dammit...only being able to attack once in a full jump is ***"

"sheild must be biggar!"

"falco beats me in gun fights...alllll thaaa tiimmeee!"

"marth just hit me with his HUGE sword! foxs Fsmash needs more reach/priority"

"wtf is up with his taunts....i wish he howled (sigh)"

"who needs 2 great recoveries? ! (kidding)"

"dez culr skeemz iz teh suk"

wolf makes me so happy;)
i got one problem for ya and every one else why do ya all think i'm a boy???

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Link used to be my main until I started playing competitive lol! Then I mained Fox.

Now I main Wolf and ROB :)

Interesting to hear peoples choices.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Samus (At first, when I was pretty much a noob at Smash) and then Shiek (When I wanted to main someone a bit more quicker).

Although I still use Samus to show off or to play among friends and not seriouse matches.

D

Deleted member

My actual mains were Fox and Shiek... I also used Marth and Falco sometimes...

Other than that, I also had some skill with Jigglypuff, Peach, Marth, Pikachu, ICs, and Samus (not quite tournament level, but usable in friendlies)...

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
What I think is awesome is that most of us played Fox in melee. Guess the playing styles between melee fox and Wolf are somewhat similar (but slowed down without and all the combo ability)
Nope. Back then, 8 years ago, I had a fox obsession. The actual animal, not Fox McCloud. By the time Brawl came out, my fox obsession dwindled and my wolf obsession (the animal) had matured into an unnatural high. I have a friend who plays Diddy Kong not because he's a DK fan, but because he loves monkeys, so it's a lot like that (although I do like StarFox, now). That's why people who claim "You shouldn't play ____ unless you're a fan of that character or their franchise" can suck sauages for all I care.

8 years ago, I may have been called FoxCypher. In another world, we may have been friends...:urg:

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
i working on many, many, characters, but for the past few tourneys i have used wolf, so i guess he is my current main

in melee i used:
1-sheik
2-marth and ganon
3-luigi

also, i really think who we used in melee is going to be irrelivant to the fact that we use wolf now

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
Link and Captain Falcon.

Though now I main R.O.B. in place of the Captain since I just found myself liking R.O.B. better than I ever liked C. Falcon, but I still make an effort to be a decent Captain, and I'd like to think I'm beginning to manage.

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
marth, c. falcon, and ganon.

and WolfCypher, i know what you mean. i absolutely love wolves, the animals. have for pretty much since i can remember xP

Top Bottom