• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of projectiles the side b kick goes through (Sum1 put this in a guide when done)

ADHD

Smash Hero
I thought this would be helpful. Definitely in progress and if anyone can help that would be appreciated :)

So far on this list:

ZSS's armour parts.
ZSS's neutral b.
Toon Link's arrows.
Toon Link's boomerang.
D3's waddle dees.
D3's waddle doos.
Ice Climber's ice blocks.
Diddy's peanuts.
Link's boomerang.
Link's arrows.
Peach's turnips.
Samus' smash missle.
Samus' homing missle.
Zelda's dins fire.
Sonic's spring.
Rob's gyro.
Wario's bike parts.
Snake's mortar.
Snake's grenades.
Snake's nikkita.
Lucario's weaker aura spheres.
G&W's frying pan contents.
Yoshi's egg toss.
Mario's fireballs.
Luigi's fireballs.
Ivysaur's leafs.
Pikachu's thunder jots.
Kirby's final cutter.
Olimar's pikmin, every color besides purple.
Olimar's up smash.

Yeah, working on this later... post if you know anymore so we can get a FULL list. If you see anything wrong with this (because I am recalling some off the top of my head) please speak up.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
It can go through olimar's pikmin moves it goes through most but i believe the purple one out prioritizes the sideb needs more testing only went through a white/blue/yellow . it can also go through/cancel a rob's gyro with perfect timing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Everything except Samus charged B and Lucas pk fire i think
it doesnt go through snakes grenades and Nikita, it can block the nikita but not go through the nikita O_<.

also does ness' pk fire count o-o?

Player-1

Smash Legend
it doesnt go through snakes grenades and Nikita, it can block the nikita but not go through the nikita O_<.

also does ness' pk fire count o-o?
Oh that's right, everything except Lucas pk fire, samus charged b, and explosives. I'm not sure about Ness pk fire, never got low enough =p

DFEAR

Smash Hero
also add to the list wario's bike parts it goes through those as well (just tested). and someone test the spacies lazers (wolf and falco cause we all know fox's is very homo lol)O-o?

edit:
also it can block the weak lucario B but not the fully powered one :)

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Alrighty guys ive tested Diddy's side B move on every character in the roster.

• Mario- Fireballs
  • Luigi- Fire Balls
  • Peach- Turnips
  • Warios- Bike
  • Yoshi- Egg Toss
  • Diddy- Peanut Gun, Banana
  • Link- Boomerang, Arrow
  • Toon Link- Boomerang, Arrow
  • Shiek- Needles (if timed perfectiy)
  • Samus- Missle
  • Zero Suit Samus- Armor parts, Neutal B
  • Ice Climbers- Ice Block
  • R.O.B- Gyro
  • King DeDeDe- Waddle Dee
  • Olimar- Side B Pikmin
  • Lucario- Aura Sphere
  • Ivysaur- Razor Leaf
  • Pikachu- Thundershock
  • Snake- Rocket Missle (Side B), Grenades
  • Sonic- Spring

How exactly would Diddy's side B go through zelda's Din Fire?

ADHD

Smash Hero
At Chompy or everyone: What about diddy's own bananas, kirby's up b, zamus' neutral b, d3's gordos + waddle eyeball things, Rob's laser, and all pikmin? Does it go through the grenade explosions themself as well and the nikkita explosion?

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
I got everything covered and no it does go through Kirby's Up B move since it has too much priority.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok me and my friend tried the gordo took like 23 waddle tosses to get that friggin gordo...doesnt go through >_< gordo is a ****er.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I got everything covered and no it does go through Kirby's Up B move since it has too much priority.
I'm doubting sheik's needles, they don't have a hitbox, only a hurt box. They don't clash with anything 0_0, you also didn't specifiy olimar's pikmin they won't latch on as long as the kick is active? Even the purples??. And thanks DFEAR.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I'm doubting sheik's needles, they don't have a hitbox, only a hurt box. They don't clash with anything 0_0, you also didn't specifiy olimar's pikmin they won't latch on as long as the kick is active? Even the purples??. And thanks DFEAR.
same with the grodo it works like sheiks needles >_<

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
yeah the if the kick is active it will go through all of the Pikmin except for the purple Pikmin.

ADHD

Smash Hero
yeah the if the kick is active it will go through all of the Pikmin except for the purple Pikmin.
okay tyvm thats actually seriously helpfull in that matchup, not so much as a projectile, but what about falco's reflector? the side b is seriously good at punishing the reflector so i'm not sure if the reflector hit itself is outprioritized.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the inital hit of the reflector outprioritizes the sideB in general but as it returns it diminishes in priority thus sideb works afterwords =D!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just wanted to say that on the list the sideb DOES NOT go through snakes grenades and nikita nor do any explosions such as the links' bombs. :3 awesome guide btw

ADHD

Smash Hero
just wanted to say that on the list the sideb DOES NOT go through snakes grenades and nikita nor do any explosions such as the links' bombs. :3 awesome guide btw
Well it does go past them and it does clash with the grenades. Not the explosions.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You don't get hit by the nikita when doing the side b unless you don't jump. And it goes through ZSS neutral B.

TreK

Is "that guy"
ZSS Armor parts? Holy balls. EPIC.
lolwut "holy balls" xD

Yeah, that rocks x)
I had the same idea a few weeks ago but someoe told be it passes through everything except lucas's pkF, lucario's charged ballz, and samus's one. You could list what it DOESN'T beat too if you find another

Top Bottom